Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jamoit72 is offline New Member

Newbie (s)! A Little help.

Ok, Here’s the scenario: I am looking to do a first cycle to build some lean muscle and to burn some (a lot) of fat. I know I have read about many people who have said to lose the weight first. There’s where my problem lies. I have a naturally low test level, About 180. I do supplement that with some D-Test-3 drops that I get from my Dr. But it doesn’t seem to do much to help me build muscle and lose weight. I also have low counts when it comes to my thyroid (T3 counts). Another problem with losing weight, so this is why I want to plan to do aas. I am 34 years old and I currently do cardio six times a week. I also weight train 3 to 4 times a week. I am 6 ft tall and about 320 lbs. Me and a buddy are looking at doing a first 12 week cycle as follows.
    Test. Prop 500 mgs a week
    Deca 450 mgs. Per week
    Anavar 100 mgs. Week
    PCT-Novaldex
    Any input would be great. Mostly we are curious about the pct and when to start taking it.

Thanks in advance

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamoit72
    Ok, Here’s the scenario: I am looking to do a first cycle to build some lean muscle and to burn some (a lot) of fat. I know I have read about many people who have said to lose the weight first. There’s where my problem lies. I have a naturally low test level, About 180. I do supplement that with some D-Test-3 drops that I get from my Dr. But it doesn’t seem to do much to help me build muscle and lose weight. I also have low counts when it comes to my thyroid (T3 counts). Another problem with losing weight, so this is why I want to plan to do aas. I am 34 years old and I currently do cardio six times a week. I also weight train 3 to 4 times a week. I am 6 ft tall and about 320 lbs. Me and a buddy are looking at doing a first 12 week cycle as follows.
    Deca 450 mgs. Per week
    Anavar 100 mgs. Week
    PCT-Novaldex
    Any input would be great. Mostly we are curious about the pct and when to start taking it.

Thanks in advance
    Any idea on your bodyfat percentage? i'm guessing its quite high if your 320 lbs and 6'. Either that or your a total machine lol
    You ever thought about using a fat burner to assist your cardio? steroids wont burn fat. King

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    Any idea on your bodyfat percentage? i'm guessing its quite high if your 320 lbs and 6'. Either that or your a total machine lol
    You ever thought about using a fat burner to assist your cardio? steroids wont burn fat. King
    agree bro. I think that is one of the most misconceptions there is with AS. The more muscle you have on your frame obviously the more fat you will be able to burn at a resting heart rate.

But I would question why you are not able to lose weight doing cardio 6 times a wk and weight training 3-4 a wk. You should seriously be seeing changes by that alone. That leaves your diet. So, how is that - HONESTLY!!?!?!?!?!?!!? IMO, start the cardio first thing in the am on an empty stomach, have a high protein meal imm after and then try and eat every 2-3 hrs there after. NO CARBS AFTER 4pm. Remember, you have to use more calories than you are intaking to lose weight, and intake more than you use to gain weight. AS wil not do this on its own, but will help you keep muscle mass while you are cutting - but keep your protein high and carbs clean and moderate.

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    agree bro. I think that is one of the most misconceptions there is with AS. The more muscle you have on your frame obviously the more fat you will be able to burn at a resting heart rate.

But I would question why you are not able to lose weight doing cardio 6 times a wk and weight training 3-4 a wk. You should seriously be seeing changes by that alone. That leaves your diet. So, how is that - HONESTLY!!?!?!?!?!?!!? IMO, start the cardio first thing in the am on an empty stomach, have a high protein meal imm after and then try and eat every 2-3 hrs there after. NO CARBS AFTER 4pm. Remember, you have to use more calories than you are intaking to lose weight, and intake more than you use to gain weight. AS wil not do this on its own, but will help you keep muscle mass while you are cutting - but keep your protein high and carbs clean and moderate.
    I guess I've always been under the understanding that lean muscle burns fat.

As far as me losing weight with my current routine, Yes that is happening but at an extremely slow rate. HONESTLY-- my dieat might not be perfect but it is very good. No fast food or any crap like that. I do have 1 to 2 MR shakes a day and have a normal dinner around 5-6. As far as cardio I do both am and pm workouts. It depends on my work schedule.

I guess I've always been under the understanding that lean muscle burns fat.

As far as me losing weight with my current routine, Yes that is happening but at an extremely slow rate. HONESTLY-- my dieat might not be perfect but it is very good. No fast food or any crap like that. I do have 1 to 2 MR shakes a day and have a normal dinner around 5-6. As far as cardio I do both am and pm workouts. It depends on my work schedule.
    The more muscle you have the more calories you burn, however this is very overstated and a lot of the time when you have more muscle you end up eating more anyway. So although you are burning more calories you are also consuming more anyway.
    Cardio is key, there really isn't an easy was around it. Unfortunately. I hate cardio

BF is about 32% last I checked.

BF is about 32% last I checked.
    Ok then there really isn't any point in starting steroids , unless you want to be pretty much the same shape and bodyfat but just bigger.
    Concentrate on your cardio, i would suggest posting your diet so we can see whats holding up your progress. Bear in mind that whatever cycle you decided to do its just going to slow you right down at that size. Also the more bodyfat you have the higher % of estrogen your going to be exposed to as aromatisation largely occurs in fat cells.
    My advice would be to read up on clenbuterol , or an ECA stack to supplement your cardio efforts.
    Personally ECA would be better IMO as it seems to kerb the appetite more than clen .
    Read up on it and see what you think.
    Tackle one thing at a time though, get down to a desired weight and then look at starting a cycle once your happy with it.
    King

Ok then there really isn't any point in starting steroids , unless you want to be pretty much the same shape and bodyfat but just bigger.
    Concentrate on your cardio, i would suggest posting your diet so we can see whats holding up your progress. Bear in mind that whatever cycle you decided to do its just going to slow you right down at that size. Also the more bodyfat you have the higher % of estrogen your going to be exposed to as aromatisation largely occurs in fat cells.
    My advice would be to read up on clenbuterol , or an ECA stack to supplement your cardio efforts.
    Personally ECA would be better IMO as it seems to kerb the appetite more than clen .
    Read up on it and see what you think.
    Tackle one thing at a time though, get down to a desired weight and then look at starting a cycle once your happy with it.
    King
    Thanks for the info, this is the kinda stuff I am looking for. I have thought about an ECA stack but don't know where to get the E anymore.

Thanks for the info, this is the kinda stuff I am looking for. I have thought about an ECA stack but don't know where to get the E anymore.
    If you do a search under ephedrine i do remember someone not long ago posting details of a tried and tested site where ephedrine can be bought. Looked cheap enough too.
    However that is the one problem with Eph, its so hard to get hold of these days.
    Clen would still be a very good alternative though
    I have also used synthetic t3 and t4 but seeing as you have an existing throid problem i wouldn't be comfortable recommending them. King

Deca 450 mgs. Per week
    Anavar 100 mgs. Week
    PCT-Novaldex

Thanks in advance
    Also if your thyroid is low can't you get a prescription for thyroid meds. Surely that would help

Also if your thyroid is low can't you get a prescription for thyroid meds. Surely that would help
    Yes I do take meds for that also.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    You are not ready for aas...imo...!

LPR .dermatology.

Thread Information