jsimon is offline Associate Member

High Blood Pressure put me in the ER

So I was working out in the gym and I just passed out......woke up my friend said about 5 minutes later.. with people standing over me. I head the worst headache like it was ready to explode. So I went to the ER blood pressure bottom number was 110!....Im on 30mg of Andro should I kick it back down to 10mg? because I can not workout I tried yday and the headache came back 10 times worse then went away an hour later. My blood pressure is always in the 100's right when i try to lift then goes down when im calm.

If it was me I would get off everything.....Sounds pretty serious, which is more important your life or an extra 10lbs of expendable gains?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    come off the gear and have a look into some supps to control your BP. I use Valerian root, Niacin, Fish oils, Lecithin and Garlic tablet. Also drink 1.5-2 gallon water per day

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsimon
    So I was working out in the gym and I just passed out......woke up my friend said about 5 minutes later.. with people standing over me. I head the worst headache like it was ready to explode. So I went to the ER blood pressure bottom number was 110!....Im on 30mg of Andro should I kick it back down to 10mg? because I can not workout I tried yday and the headache came back 10 times worse then went away an hour later. My blood pressure is always in the 100's right when i try to lift then goes down when im calm.
    bro, go to your primary Doc ASAP. and try to taper down on the AAS. untill you have your BP in check. i know bros who use gear and have high BP BUT THEY KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL WITH MEDS.!!!!!

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Yeah, you need some blood pressure meds ASAP from a doc, or next time you'll suffer a stroke in the gym while working out which will either kill you or paralyze you. I too have high bp so I'm taking meds right now.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    sorry to hear bro, i would get off and get your bp in check.

thanks for all the needed advice. I have an appointment tom. at 10am. Should I just start my post cycle then? going to do 20mg of nolva for 4 weeks.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    That would be a good idea.

JohnnyUtah is offline New Member
    Yeah I was just posting about my BP while on Tren ... mine has been up to something like 180 over 115. The doc looked at me like I was going to die. They'll give you some meds to help take care of it. Kind of a pain in the ass, but you have to keep it in check. Be careful bro.

yeah they constantly asked me if i was on roids. I said No. never ever say yeah. You will be blackballed for life. My friend said yeah cause he had chest pains. Now he can never get life insurance for his family. Cause they recorded it on his med records and submitted it into insurance

up2itt2003 is offline Junior Member
    ditto

righton is offline Senior Member
    You should get bloodwork and a physical cause just passing out and having a headache could be more than just b/p! Mine has been as high as 180/165 on CALM days with no sides! Be safe bro!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Blood pressure will increase with exercise, and it already being really high to begin with probably proved too much. If your diastolic pressure is in the 100s, you may have some serious edema problems, most likely associated with aromatizing AAS. discontinue use and get everything under control. good luck bro.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah
    Yeah I was just posting about my BP while on Tren... mine has been up to something like 180 over 115. The doc looked at me like I was going to die. They'll give you some meds to help take care of it. Kind of a pain in the ass, but you have to keep it in check. Be careful bro.
    Yea, tren and drol will send those numbers way up.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You should get bloodwork and a physical cause just passing out and having a headache could be more than just b/p! Mine has been as high as 180/165 on CALM days with no sides! Be safe bro!
    What the ****?

I was in the ER for 5 hours. They did a heart scan-came up good. Did a cat scan- came up good. Cause they thought it was a broken blood vessell. They took 6 blood samples. Piss samples. Thought I was diabetic I mean they did the whole 9 yards everything came up perfect. It deff. was the Gear. I never had high blood pressure in my life. But like I said soon as I recovered from passing out my head was ready to explode. I couldnt see nor could I think about anything but the crazy pain in my head that I cant even describe how horrible it was. So I do have a follow up tomm morning. Right now I quit everything and am starting my post cycle. I just hope im not out of the gym to long. I cant do any cardio because it will raise my blood pressure. Hell my chick tried giving me head last night and I had to stop her half way through because the pain was building up fast in my head and I was getting dizzy.
    Last edited by jsimon; 08-16-2006 at 09:45 PM.

Thread Information