Maleko is offline New Member

Will Nolvadex get rid of gyno ?

I know nolvadex will help prevent gyno, but if you already have it will it go away with the intake of Nolvadex? or after time will it just go away on its own?

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by Diesel
    I believe, if you already have gyno, the only way to get rid of it is through surgery.
    bingo!

androplex is offline Donating Member
    gyno, why didn't you do something before you got it?

Teslac , airimdex......before you get gyno but will not help after you already have it. It would have been cheaper than surgery.

Hope ya be ok bro.

alevok Guest
    I got gyno warnings 4 months ago, had pain in my nipples and some hard tissus underneath of my nipples. I took nolvadex with proviron and they dissappeared. I was lucky I guess cause it was just the beginning of gyno.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    thank god you new what to do and what more you had the right anti's.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up MALEKO

Nolvadex does not take gyno awat,actually it just blocks the free flowing estrogen(which causes gyno)from your binding to you.And when you discontinue taking nolvadex the estrogen can then bind to your receptors and cause gyno.The best thing to take to disinegrate all gyno or estrogen is Aromasin25mg!!!This is by far the best product to fight gyno(damn expensive too)My friend was taking 40mg of nolvadex for 6 weeks with no progress than forked up the money for aromasin and in 3 day's his lump was GONE!!!!!!unfuckingbelievable ANYONE ELSE USE THIS PRODUCT YETand when i say expensive were talking $250 bucks for 30 tabs ...BUT HEY IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiny234 is offline Junior Member
    I've heard that chaste berry (vitex) also works as an anti-estrogen has any one else heard of that?

realer is offline Associate Member
    yeah tiny234 i read that chaste berry (vitex) helps with fina gyno.

realer is offline Associate Member
    i mean to prevent fina gyno from starting.

solid-d is offline Member
    My buddy said to me that Liquidex is too expense and he'd rather just get gyno then pay $200 for the liquidex.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    your buddy is an idiot

tiny234 is offline Junior Member
    i second that....gyno blows im doin everything i can not to get it

bswowl is offline New Member
    I HAD A MILD CASE ON GYNO. GOT A SCRIP FROM THE DOC FOR TOMOXIFIN WHICH IS THE GENERIC BRAND OF NOLVADEX .AFTER ABOUT 2 WEEKS AT 10MG EVERY DAY THE LUMP WAS BOUT 90% SMALLER. AND IS STILL SHRINKING. I AGREE THAT NOLVADEX WILL NOT CURE GYNO, BUT IN MOST CASES IT WILL SHRINK IT ENOUGH SO THAT IT CANT BE NOTICED. AND THAT IS WHAT MOST GUYS WORRY ABOUT ANYWAY.

alex16 is offline New Member
    I had gyno on one side of my chest. It was quiet small for about 12 months and not getting any worse (it wasn't really a problem, the size of a pea), then when I did another cycle it flared up quiet badly, being sore and larged etc. I took nolvadex for the first time at the end of my cycle and a few week after I finished.
    Now months later still the lump has DISSAPPEARED, more gyno. I was also told and expected it would only prevent it getting worse and now I could KISS my Nolvedex. No surgery for me.

muscles4ever is offline New Member
    Originally posted by alex16
    I had gyno on one side of my chest. It was quiet small for about 12 months and not getting any worse (it wasn't really a problem, the size of a pea), then when I did another cycle it flared up quiet badly, being sore and larged etc. I took nolvadex for the first time at the end of my cycle and a few week after I finished.
    Now months later still the lump has DISSAPPEARED, more gyno. I was also told and expected it would only prevent it getting worse and now I could KISS my Nolvedex. No surgery for me.
    Alex, how much Nolvadex did you take and for how long?

I am taking Letrozole and I thought that it was better. I have lumps from my previous cycle. When I am training or cold you cannot see ANY sign of puffiness. But when I am hot I can barely look at myself. The nipples are cone shaped and puffied (mine used to be very circular and flat before the cycle). Now I'm on the second cycle (Durabolin , Test, Dbol and going to Fina) I am taking Letrozole (0.25 tab a day) and now also strated Nolvadex at 20mg ED.

Thread Information