reppedout1 is offline Member

what do u guys think of this bulk cycle?

in a couple of months i'm gonna be doin a bulk cycle after i finish my cutting.goes like this

wk 1-10 600mg test cyp.
    wk 1-10 500mg deca
    wk 1-6 30mg dbol /or 100mg anadrol undecided
    pct goes like this 40mg nolva first 2 weeks,20 mg following 2
    weeks. hows this sound been out of the gear scene for a
    while.thanks everyone!!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would run the orals weeks 1-4 only as gains seem to subside after that.I would run arimidex or similar for first 4 weeks of cycle then switch to nolva for the rest of cycle and through pct. The first 4 weeks arimidex will help control bloat and other sides from orals. Nolva will help with sides throughout cycle. I would read the pct article by anthony roberts as i dont think nolva on its own is great pct. Other than that it looks good mate.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reppedout1
    in a couple of months i'm gonna be doin a bulk cycle after i finish my cutting.goes like this

wk 1-10 600mg test cyp.
    wk 1-10 500mg deca
    wk 1-6 30mg dbol /or 100mg anadrol undecided
    pct goes like this 40mg nolva first 2 weeks,20 mg following 2
    weeks. hows this sound been out of the gear scene for a
    while.thanks everyone!!

well like said before forget about nolva while taking deca if gyno is a problem look into Bromo .... you are just getting done with a cutting cycle? but yet you say in your last statment you been out of the gear sceen for a while.....?

first look at your test C 600mg is good not knowing your stats , age cycle experinace .. but it would be a good idea to stop your deca 2 weeks before your test which brings you to week 8 .... a 100mg of anadrol is a bit High but have sceen guys run that and higher But I would think about a good anti e like LETRO for sure running 100mg of a-bombs second bro Pct is not just nolva .... which is not a good thing with deca But Hcg should be on your list as well as clomid... with adex ..... So in short bro this is what you should be thinking about

run letro through out week 1-8 at 1mg to 1.5 ED
    week 1-10 test C 600mg
    week 1-8 deca 500mg
    week 1-4 100mg anadrol which I say 50mg is a good
    week 9 start pct 500iu hcg for 10 days followed by clomid for 2 -3 weeks depending on how you feel run the adex for 3 weeks at 1mg per day

no keep in mind that if deca sides come on mid cycle you can hit hcg for 3 days a week at 500iu for 2 weeks IMO
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 08-16-2006 at 03:25 PM.

Run your cyp 1 wk past your deca and your deca should be ran a minimum of 10wks. Take an anti-e throughout along with 200mg/ED of vit.B6. I would advise to have some nolva and dostinex or cabergoline on hand. 6wks dbol is a little too much stress on the liver....I would cut it to 4wks. Start PCT two wks after your last shot of cyp.

i've read taking anti estrogens throughout your cycle can limit gains,any truth to that?

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reppedout1
    i've read taking anti estrogens throughout your cycle can limit gains,any truth to that?
    maybe, less gains or man boobs. you tell me.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would run the test atleast 12 weeks and abit higher.

would this pct work?
    nolva wk1-6 @20mg day
    proviron wk 1-4@25-50mg day
    how much nolva would u guys run throughout the
    cycle 10mg day?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    well like said before forget about nolva while taking deca if gyno is a problem look into Bromo .... you are just getting done with a cutting cycle? but yet you say in your last statment you been out of the gear sceen for a while.....?

first look at your test C 600mg is good not knowing your stats , age cycle experinace .. but it would be a good idea to stop your deca 2 weeks before your test which brings you to week 8 .... a 100mg of anadrol is a bit High but have sceen guys run that and higher But I would think about a good anti e like LETRO for sure running 100mg of a-bombs second bro Pct is not just nolva .... which is not a good thing with deca But Hcg should be on your list as well as clomid... with adex ..... So in short bro this is what you should be thinking about

run letro through out week 1-8 at 1mg to 1.5 ED
    week 1-10 test C 600mg
    week 1-8 deca 500mg
    week 1-4 100mg anadrol which I say 50mg is a good
    week 9 start pct 500iu hcg for 10 days followed by clomid for 2 -3 weeks depending on how you feel run the adex for 3 weeks at 1mg per day

no keep in mind that if deca sides come on mid cycle you can hit hcg for 3 days a week at 500iu for 2 weeks IMO
    deca should be run for 10 weeks.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    go with the drol for 4 weeks and run test to week 12.

Thread Information