big N is offline Anabolic Member

eq and winstrol to continue?

i was wondering if it would be a good idea after a 8week cycle sust and deca ,right after to start winny and eq for a couple of weeks .it wouldnt be test and it would hit different receptors.any body done this before?it would also help keep any gains i get.thanx.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I believe you're talking about bridging. Most common AS for bridging i've heard is primo, anavar , eq...anything that's a mild anabolic . But do not increase doses over 300mg or you will cause the nuts to stay shut down. Say, 200-300mg of primo....but why not just try some clen /eca??

But since your cyc is only 8 weeks, you can run the eq and winny for another four, but eq takes a while to get in your system, so start eq @ week 5 or 6 for better results.

If you are IFBB pro, or about to be one...you will want to bridge with 2g of test per week.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: eq and winstrol to continue?

Originally posted by big N
    i was wondering if it would be a good idea after a 8week cycle sust and deca ,right after to start winny and eq for a couple of weeks .it wouldnt be test and it would hit different receptors.any body done this before?it would also help keep any gains i get.thanx.
    Yes on the winny, no on the EQ. You need to run the EQ for at least 5 weeks to get it in to full swing.

If you were gonna start the winny, start it during the last week or so of your inject cycle.

Thread Information