Thread: Help please!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PTFreak is offline New Member

Help please!!!

Alright, I have been on forums/sites for several days now and my head is spinning. There is just too much info out there for me to absorb. Basically I am 5'10" and 156 pounds and I eat like a horse. At least six times a day with healthy portions of protein. I also incorporate ample amounts of fats/carbs. I suffer from a super high metabolism (some would be jealous, not me).

I have started looking seriously at steroids now to try and get a jump on some weight gain. However, I don't even know where to start. A friend of mine suggested a cycle of winny and deca . Is this a good idea? Basically I just need some guidance from some experienced individuals.

I am not looking to cover flex magazine. I would just like to gain about 30lbs. I know it will take sometime, no problem. Just right now it is looking bleak for me.

What to take?
    How much and when?

I can research each suggested product on my own. The main problem is everyone (i.e., suppliers) seem to have their own opinions online. I need to hear from real people. Thanks to anyone willing to help.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    winny. deca not a good idea brother.. for your first cycle a simple cycle of just test cyp or eth woudl put on a good 15 to 25 lbs with proper eating habbits ... and workouts..... i would suggest.. anywhere from 500 to 600mg of test a wk divided into 2 shots .. 1 shot every 3.5 days ....

Also make sure you have a anti- e on hand in case problems occur on cycle.. and have your Pct planned out.. most of all after youd ecide on what you wnat to do make sure you have ALLL Your gear BEFORE you start ur cycle ( very important) and i think you should research just a tad more.. i know its hard to comprehend all this but trust me .. you learn something new everyday that will benifit you down the road

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PTFreak
    Alright, I have been on forums/sites for several days now and my head is spinning. There is just too much info out there for me to absorb. Basically I am 5'10" and 156 pounds and I eat like a horse. At least six times a day with healthy portions of protein. I also incorporate ample amounts of fats/carbs. I suffer from a super high metabolism (some would be jealous, not me).

I have started looking seriously at steroids now to try and get a jump on some weight gain. However, I don't even know where to start. A friend of mine suggested a cycle of winny and deca . Is this a good idea? Basically I just need some guidance from some experienced individuals.

I am not looking to cover flex magazine. I would just like to gain about 30lbs. I know it will take sometime, no problem. Just right now it is looking bleak for me.

What to take?
    How much and when?

I can research each suggested product on my own. The main problem is everyone (i.e., suppliers) seem to have their own opinions online. I need to hear from real people. Thanks to anyone willing to help.
    First off How old are you? and please post your diet! and people will judge how u have been eating...

Also winny and deca is pretty terrible first cylce. It also seems to me your fishing for a source so becareful.
    Stats...

But post your diet though..

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Age???

Also i think people who say they can't gain weight is B.S. I mean there are some people who have problem like thyroid.. I do agree there are hardgainers out there but if u eat enough and properly you will see results.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I agree .... too bad idotn have that problem i can look at food and gain a lb lol... Webbs' apprentice huh ??? nice hahah ...I t hink most would agree a simple cycle of test with diet.... hard trainign he would see excellent gains... along with proper pct....

age first before im going to suggest anything and years training to..

Yea i have the same problem if i dont watch the diet or cardio i will be the michlen man

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

What to take?
    How much and when?

You can gain alot more naturally, and are not ready for aas. I'm sure your diet is holding you back. Post it up, and we'll see what can be done.

Your proposed cycle is garbage. Your best bet is to stick around, fix your diet, and gain more naturally, while researching. That way, when you are ready, you will know what compounds would be better suited for your cycle.

OK I appreciate the feedback as of now. Not gaining weight is BS huh? Put youself in my shoes. Then comment. First off I have gained some weight, but not enough to speak of. I am 25 years old and maintain a very strict diet. Have I gained weight before? Yes. When I sat on my ass and ate junk food 24-7 in high school. However, that weight was gained only between my chest and waistline.

Currently I prepare about 6-7 lbs of chicken each Sunday night along with ample amounts of tuna salad. I usually eat 3 egg whites with one yellow each morning around 6:30 with wheat toast. Around 8 am I will consume one protein shake. At 10:30 I will eat one chicken breast with a serving of brocoli or a baked potato. At 12:30-1:00 pm I will have a large tuna fish sandwich with fruit (apple or bannana). About an hour before I go to the gym I will eat a couple of peanut butter sandwiches, thats around 3:30-4:00. After working out I will consume yet another protein shake I will eat dinner around 7 with something healthy on the menu. You know, meat/veggies. Right around 9:30 I will take in my final protein shake. Thats it gentleman. Everyday for the last 8 weeks I have followed this without fail. Yet I have seen maybe 1-2 lbs of weight gain. I have seen some nice gains in what I am lifting, but I think much of that is muscle memory.

Like I said before. I am not looking to become the next Arnold. I just would like to put on about 30lbs of true muscle mass and not take till I am 40 to do it. I have been working out for years now and it seems even with this diet I am on hard gains aren't in my favor. Thanks

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I can research each suggested product on my own. I need to hear from real people. Thanks to anyone willing to help.
    Okay, here is what the real people have to say:

You're 25 great, what are your other stats...ht, wt, bf, yrs. trained?

Additionally, the first bolded comment above is your most profound. That is exactly what you need to do first because knowledge through research is the door and here is the key:

http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

That is of course unless your statements are simply strident.
    Enjoy,

M.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Yet I have seen maybe 1-2 lbs of weight gain. I have seen some nice gains in what I am lifting, but I think much of that is muscle memory.
    Sorry, but even someone with the worst genetics in the world can still gain natrually at 156lbs/5''10' - I know you don't wanna hear it, but something is definately wrong with your diet and/or training.

Many many people on this board are ''hardgainers'' ( myself included ) and there is of course a temptation to say 'my genetics suck' and reach for a bottle of pills, it's hard, but in reality you need is to accept that you're not doing something right & then do everything you can to fix it.

Good Luck

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    IMO you aren't gaining much weight because you are eating like your trying to get cut with exception to the PB sandwiches. Eat some steaks, eat 3 yokes and six egg whites, and add the protein shake w/your eggs and toast and some fruit and oatmeal. Count your calories and see what they are, currently they aren't high enough. You need to be up in the 3500 plus range if you want to see weight gains. I'm 5' 10" and early in my training it was harder for me to gain, until I learned how to really eat. I was 135 lbs at 17 and 165 lbs at 18 naturally. By 21 I was 185 lbs naturally. I didn't use gear until I had plateau for a year plus and today I'm 210 lbs. You can do the same thing and add 30 lbs naturally. It takes time, hard work, proper diet, training, and rest, plus some OTC supplements to build LBM. Go buy some CEE creatine (cycle it for 2 months) and eat more. I bet you'll put on 10 lbs in a month. Using gear would be a waste at this point and in the meantime you can continue your research on using gear.

more calories! i'm lazy today so i don't want to count up how many calories are in your posted "diet", but i can tell from reading it you need way more complex carbs, more protein from food (less shakes). Just scanning your post it looks like about 2500-3000 calories. if I were you I would up it to 4000+. If you are lifting with high weight, low reps I guarantee you 1 pound a week if you calories are 500 more than your baseline.

heres an older post that guidlines weight gain, check it...

The Bulking Primer
    By LeanMeOut & rambo @anabolicreview

Well since the old “How to Bulk” thread was erased with the server issues, we have decided to create this post with the details of how to gain lean mass with minimal fat gain.

First things first:
    There are many reasons that bulking diets fail but here are a few of the most common reasons:
    1) Calories are not high enough and putting on muscle mass fails
    2) Calories are too high and macros percentages are not in check. This in turn leads to putting on sloppy weight (fat) as well as muscle.
    3) You are BULKING, not CHEATING. Cheat days will be factored in, but your food choices should still be healthy. All diets, whether cutting or buking, need to be monitored. This means that watching your insulin spikes and TYPE of carb intake is still important.
    4) You are what you eat. It’s just that simple. To simplify, you eat crap and you will look like crap.

That being said let’s talk calories and figuring out daily needs

Harris Benedict Formula for Calorie Calculations
    “The Harris Benedict equation is a calorie formula using the variables of height, weight, age, and gender to calculate basal metabolic rate (BMR). This is more accurate than calculating calorie needs based on total body weight alone. The only factor it omits is lean body mass and thus the ratio of muscle-to-fat a body has. Remember, leaner bodies need more calories than less leaner ones. Therefore, this equation will be very accurate in all but the very muscular (Harris-Benedict will under-estimate calorie needs) and the very fat (Harris-Benedict will over-estimate calorie needs).”

That being said, there are is no concrete number of daily calorie intake your body needs, however using this formula will give you can idea of what you do need.

Harris Benedict Formula for Men
    BMR = 66 + (13.7 X weight in kilos) + (5 X height in cm) - (6.8 X age in years)

Notes:
    1 inch = 2.54 cm.
    1 kilogram = 2.2 lbs.

Example of BMR
    You are 25 years old
    You are 6 feet tall
    Your weight is 220 pounds
    Your BMR is 66 + (1370) + (914) - (170) = 2180 calories

Harris Benedict Formula for Men - STEP 2
    To determine your total daily calorie needs, now multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are Sedentary - little or no exercise
    Calorie-Calculation = BMR X 1.2
    - If you are Lightly Active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week)
    Calorie-Calculation = BMR X 1.375
    - If you are Moderately Active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week)
    Calorie-Calculation = BMR X 1.55
    - If you are Very Active = BMR X 1.725 (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days/week)
    Calorie-Calculation = BMR X 1.725
    - If you are Extra Active (very hard daily exercise/sports & physical job or 2X day training)
    Calorie-Calculation = BMR X 1.9

Total Calorie Needs Example
    If you are lightly active, multiply your BMR (2180) by 1.375 = 2997
    Your total daily calorie requirement is therefore 2997 calories.
    This is the total number of calories you need in order to MAINTAIN your current weight.

If you want to gain body weight, you must consume more calories than you burn. One pound of body weight is roughly equivalent to 3500 calories, so eating an extra 500 calories per day will cause you to gain one pound a week. Etc….

We have included an excel document created by Elliot @ AR that will calculate your calorie needs for you, using the Harris Benedict formula.

Elliot's Harris Benedict Calculator for Males:
    http://www.geocities.com/arelliotness/
    Download the document named: harris-elliot.xls

Thanks for the formulas. I will work those out this evening. Any help is greatly appreciated whether it is concerning juice or not.

Thread Information