mkv213 is offline Member

Long term tren use

What do you all think? I was wondering if it's ok to run Tren in every cycle? Since i started using tren 4 cycles ago, I've used it everytime (cuz it's good shit). But do you think since it has a good amount of sides and one should maybe give the kidneys and liver a break and skip using it every few cycles? Or do you think as long as you've recovered fully, it should be ok to run it again. I Just worry about long term damage and over use considering it's such a strong AAS .

What's your opinion?

mkv213

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    depends on the sides... and like all things in moderation will give the best results.. i'd run it 1x per year.. that is if you are running 2 cycles per year..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I think it would be better for you to switch things up a bit. For example, maybe next time instead of tren , you could go with deca or eq and then switch back to tren for the cycle after. That way your hitting different receptors too.

mkv213 is offline Member
    bump...more input plz

mkv213 is offline Member
    BUMP again....I know all of you knowledgeable bro's that don't just repost here say has some input to this topic. I've rean tren in all of my 4 past cycles. I'm just starting to think mabye I should change up a little.

Was thinking Prop 1g wk (only test worth doing imo)
    Deca 600-900mg wk ....or NPP instead. (undecided and not sure of npp availablitilty thought my source)
    (I hate EQ, does nothing at all for me.)
    And maybe 6 weeks of 50mg Dbol or Tbol. ED to start
    12wks total

Im trying to reduce the water and usless weight but I'm worried that with deca and Dbol thats unavoidable with out a good AI.

WHatda ya think?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Personally i believe once you're recovered you are good to go. I'll be using tren in all my cycles for sure.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    That cycle seems ok...as fara s the tren ...are you getting your blood work done on the regular???That should tell you if you're gonna run tren on the next cycle....Its good you love tren and its a great compound...i know at least 3 competitive BBers whose red blood cell count was really low from the tren...i mean really low(not good)...so see where you are with that first.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    yeah tren is the best . id think youd be fine as a long as you didnt run tren all yeaR round and got bloodwork done.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would give yourself a break from the tren , let your body go back to normal from the tren sides, it is a very harsh compound, i wouldnt use it in every cycle.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    But do you think since it has a good amount of sides and one should maybe give the kidneys and liver a break and skip using it every few cycles? What's your opinion?
    mkv213
    It appears the cusp of your question correlates the harshness of sides with internal damage (organ, or other). This, though a logical conclusion, is not necessarily correct.

I'm of the mind that blood work is the best barometer for continuation, not suppressiveness or oppressiveness, and certainly not the reputation of a compound for having notorious side effects.

M.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    It appears the cusp of your question correlates the harshness of sides with internal damage (organ, or other). This, though a logical conclusion, is not necessarily correct.

I'm of the mind that blood work is the best barometer for continuation, not suppressiveness or oppressiveness, and certainly not the reputation of a compound for having notorious side effects.

M.
    Other than the ability to use multiple words over 10 letters long in one sentance... for multiple sentances.

Long live tren - making bodybuilders smarter for over 20 years!

In all seriousness, I would think the long term consequences would lie in the highly androgenic affinity of trenbolone ...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Thanks for the affirmation Warrior.
    Oh, and I'll try to be less multisyllabic.

M.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

M.
    have you eaten a dictionary?

M.
    Your indulgence in multisyllabic expression is excellent; it the aptitude of others to accurately interpret your verbose expressions that concerns me...

Actually, I'd like to see you and BigGreen go back and forth... I'd be like some code-talkin' shizzel...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Your indulgence in multisyllabic expression is excellent; it the aptitude of others to accurately interpret your verbose expressions that concerns me...

Actually, I'd like to see you and BigGreen go back and forth... I'd be like some code-talkin' shizzel...
    Hey... you megacephalics should realise that this forum does not exist solely for your pseudo-verbal titillation

I for one prefer the mono-syllabic prattle.. as said medium, to date, has oastracized no one

Nark

Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    I think it would be better for you to switch things up a bit. For example, maybe next time instead of tren , you could go with deca or eq and then switch back to tren for the cycle after. That way your hitting different receptors too.

um.. nope

Honestly.. the only 'problem' i can see with regard to the long term use of Tren is the androgenicity.

This factor may precipitate a number of sides (prostatic hypertrophy for example).. I don't think blood work would be a 'clear' guide as to the extent of the manifestation of sides honestly.. (yes you can monitor PSA tru bloodwork.. but that score is not the only relevant factor imo)

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Hey... you megacephalics should realise that this forum does not exist solely for your pseudo-verbal titillation

I for one prefer the mono-syllabic prattle.. as said medium, to date, has oastracized no one

Nark
    Bro, try ta type w/ one sylly word sents - dat takes sum skill!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    tren is now the base of all my cycle. I dont not run it less then 12 weeks at a clip.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Get blood work done, the only way to tell.

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    BUMP again....I know all of you knowledgeable bro's that don't just repost here say has some input to this topic. I've rean tren in all of my 4 past cycles. I'm just starting to think mabye I should change up a little.

Was thinking Prop 1g wk (only test worth doing imo)
    Deca 600-900mg wk ....or NPP instead. (undecided and not sure of npp availablitilty thought my source)
    (I hate EQ, does nothing at all for me.)
    And maybe 6 weeks of 50mg Dbol or Tbol. ED to start
    12wks total

Im trying to reduce the water and usless weight but I'm worried that with deca and Dbol thats unavoidable with out a good AI. WHatda ya think?
    If this is your goal you I think tren is a must.Especially for the fat burning effects it has.If you worried about longterm damage from the sides then you might wanna worry about all AAS in general not just tren

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cantspeak
    If this is your goal you I think tren is a must.Especially for the fat burning effects it has.If you worried about longterm damage from the sides then you might wanna worry about all AAS in general not just tren
    It just seems that Tren has been basically the base in my past 4 cycles (and test of course). I sort of worry about damage from all AAS but tren especially because you gotta admit it does have some pretty serious side compared to other AAS.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It just seems that Tren has been basically the base in my past 4 cycles (and test of course). I sort of worry about damage from all AAS but tren especially because you gotta admit it does have some pretty serious side compared to other AAS.
    Tren has been the only compound to give me elavated liver enzyme's.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Someone told me that different AAS hit different receptors in your body. Oh well, I guess he was wrong. You learn something new everyday.

gymrocken is offline Junior Member
    just check you blood pressure and get bloodwork done every month or so, and you can use anything if thats all in check

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    Someone told me that different AAS hit different receptors in your body. Oh well, I guess he was wrong. You learn something new everyday.
    I believe, testosterone derived AS, 19-Nor derived AS and DHT derives AS, will all work differently. So...He isnt that wrong.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I believe, testosterone derived AS, 19-Nor derived AS and DHT derives AS, will all work differently. So...He isnt that wrong.
    Technically: yes he is wrong. Your androgen receptors are either activated, or they are not. And there are no steroid -specific receptors... this is common gym-talk that is false.

But... how a steroid reacts in the body (wether testosterone, a nortestosterone or whatever...) does vary and each has a slightly different therapeutic index to measure it's androgenic to anabolic abilities. Plus, there are many unknown, non-receptor related activities that are yet to be fully discovered. Medical research into AAS as performance enhancers got kinda abandoned when they were sheduled by the DEA several years back... but the studies do continue...

Thread Information