Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chocolate is offline Junior Member

Unhappy so i just got out of the er...

I went to the emergency room this afternoon because i am having a lot of pain in my right buttock. Strangely though the pain is much higher up in the glute than where i have been shooting. It is very sensitive to touch, but, I have little pain sitting down or standing. I am limping a bit though. It started hurting yesterday, but I brushed it off and went and did my leg workout anyways. The doctor in the ER didn't seem to care much about my problems, basically all i got was a lecture on cardio myopathy. I even mentioned about a sore nipple that I had started taking tamoxifen for and he didn't even check it. He said that I should watch the area around my buttock carefully, if the pain localizes and the area becomes red or I start running a fever I should go back to the ER because that would mean i have an abcess.

Wouldn't it be too late by that point? I mean wouldn't it be better to catch it earlier so i don't have puss and blood festering in my glute?

I don't usually have any pain at all when i am shooting. also i have been shooting testoterone cypionate twice a week in my glute (altenating sides) as well as shooting 50mg of winstrol ED (altenating btw quads and glutes). Is the shot freq. too often?

I just don't want to have to wait until I have a fever to find out if i have an abcess or not.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    You should rotate more sites. should only inject the same site every 6-7 days to prevent buildup of scar tissue

start using delts, bi's, tri's, pec's quads, glutes this should give you plenty of sites

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    you'll be ok, as long as it dosent turn red on you.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    what did you want the doctor to do?? you had nothing wrong with you...

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    alright so maybe i am paranoid? I am just not used to having a lot of pain from shots. as i usually get none. it's also very swollen. was I wrong in going to the ER then?

ftony is offline Associate Member
    Nah,Happend to me once but mine was red and infected, the doc gave me augmentin 1000mg for 5 days it may even been twice a day...anyway i try to keep some around when i cycle just incase..keep an eye on it.

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    i had that happen to me last cycle and had to cut it short and jump right into pct.. but i waited like 3 days to go to the hospital and i already had trouble walking and couldnt sit.. i had a 104.7 fever.. it sucked i was sweating but freezing cold at the same time and i couldnt work out.. had to have it lanced and drained.. painful as hell..and lost a bunch of weight because of this

Thread Information