Thread: m1t cycle help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    reppedout1 is offline Member

Question m1t cycle help

i just bought 2 bottles of m1t from a buddy of mine 120 caps for the two bottles.and 2 bottles of m-5aa 200 caps for the two bottles.along with 2 spray bottles of 4derm.i was thinkin of running the m1t for 4 weeks at 10mg's a day.that way i would have 2 cycles out of everything.any input on mg? length? thanks stats r 6'0 205 14% bf,trainin for 4 years

Beefyman is offline Banned
    m1t is good PRO S and H but it gave my brother gyno in like 2 weeks it was funny shit i would touch his nipple and he would fall on the floor in pain... get some anti E. do you live in the US?? if you do thats crazy that the stuff is still there make sure they are un opened

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I got really strong off of m1t but I don't remember what dose I took..

Travis0810 is offline New Member
    I had great results from gaspari's M1T buyt the sides are pretty bad. Expect water retention, increased BP and my lipids are all jacked up. My doc is pretty into Bodybuilding, and he told me that there are alot safer orals out there that will give you better results. If you do take it run some milk thistle with it for your liver. I had great gains at 30 mg a day for 5 wks. MUST DO a PCT, my doc told me that it does shut your test down. Good luck.

how did u feel at 30 mg? i heard the highest u should go is 20 mg,cause sfter that gyno can become a real concern

i have nolva coming and clomid should i run nolva throughout my cycle?cause i heard gyno can be bad with this gear

Thread Information