Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 76 of 76
  1. #41
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Ditto
    Ditto too

  2. #42
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,867
    We have quite a few good people

  3. #43
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,094
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I suppose its only natural that a nation that consumes as much food as yours would place such a high priority on dental care!

    Oh and my mum says my teeth give me charactar and straight teeth are for squares!

    Good times, good times.

  4. #44
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    RIP Brother...
    Posts
    5,054
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Good times, good times.


  5. #45
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,317
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    The admin(s) chosen, will not lose their currant screen name. They will just be given access under a new admin name. you can still post as your internet persona

    Bc
    ah..answered my question. I just didnt wanna see any good guys stop postin under their name that everyone knows..thats good

  6. #46
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,519
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    The admin(s) chosen, will not lose their currant screen name. They will just be given access under a new admin name. you can still post as your internet persona

    That's a good idea. AS long as that person doesnt expose their true identity it should go smoothly..

  7. #47
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,519
    This is turning into a whore thread....

  8. #48
    goalseeker's Avatar
    goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada me2,eh..
    Posts
    3,011
    MizFit for Admin!!!!!!

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    MizFit for Admin!!!!!!

    I agree , we need a nice admin with happy feelings all the time.

    Instead of the old mean admin banning, Miz can go on some crazy spell about magical rays of sunshine that come down when your feeling blue.

  10. #50
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    15,068
    c'mon guys stop whoring this up,the whore thread isd in the lounge,dont make me start deleting posts......................
    _____________________

    Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

    Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

    Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

    sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

  11. #51
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    16,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I agree , we need a nice admin with happy feelings all the time.

    Instead of the old mean admin banning, Miz can go on some crazy spell about magical rays of sunshine that come down when your feeling blue.

    Only if she has powers 3 weeks out of the month.



























    lmao..j/k sis.

  12. #52
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,519
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    I vote delete all whore posts in here including mine!! We should keep to the topic of BC's question here...JMHO
    I agree, let's do it......

  13. #53
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,519
    IMO the person(s) who are elected as ADMINS need to be biased free individuals. People that do not discriminate and who won't let power get to their heads.

    In certain situations if you edit or delete threads there needs to be reasoning behind it. No threads should be modified due to personal reasons only is they are breaking the rules. That edit button gets mighty tempting at times but should only be used when necassary.

  14. #54
    SMAN12b's Avatar
    SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rising from my Ashes !!
    Posts
    9,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    IMO the person(s) who are elected as ADMINS need to be biased free individuals. People that do not discriminate and who won't let power get to their heads.

    In certain situations if you edit or delete threads there needs to be reasoning behind it. No threads should be modified due to personal reasons only is they are breaking the rules. That edit button gets mighty tempting at times but should only be used when necassary.
    Agreed. hopefully the secret identity will come with the power to seperate the online persona with the undiased admin duties.

    that is why so many superheros have issues....lolol the duelality of the universe is a tough thing to balance all the time, and since most of us are on AAS at some poiint, there is bound to be crossing of the lines sometime, therefore, the OWNER and his crew, will need to review the ADMINs from time to time to keep them in line as well.....

  15. #55
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    IMO the person(s) who are elected as ADMINS need to be biased free individuals. People that do not discriminate and who won't let power get to their heads.

    In certain situations if you edit or delete threads there needs to be reasoning behind it. No threads should be modified due to personal reasons only is they are breaking the rules. That edit button gets mighty tempting at times but should only be used when necassary.
    The admins will be human - therefore this is not entirely possible...

    I have already seen it with some of the current ones.

    In an ideal world this would be awesome

  16. #56
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    15,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    The admins will be human - therefore this is not entirely possible...
    I have already seen it with some of the current ones.

    In an ideal world this would be awesome

    agreed mizzy somethin i had said in an earlier thread about them..............
    _____________________

    Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

    Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

    Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

    sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

  17. #57
    spound's Avatar
    spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Georgia and Texas
    Posts
    2,116
    PM sent...

  18. #58
    STEROIDZZ's Avatar
    STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    974
    SMAN FOR ADMIN!!! all the way

  19. #59
    SMAN12b's Avatar
    SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rising from my Ashes !!
    Posts
    9,717
    Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    SMAN FOR ADMIN!!! all the way
    Thanks for the vote STEROIDZZ, I will send your $20 next week....lolol

  20. #60
    BigUno's Avatar
    BigUno is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    386
    i vote mizfit so we have a pretty face to run the board

  21. #61
    Rocky IV's Avatar
    Rocky IV is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    602
    i would personaly say Vitor..becuase i agree with alot of his theory on ass usage
    and hes a test hater like myself lol

  22. #62
    goalseeker's Avatar
    goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada me2,eh..
    Posts
    3,011
    Roidattack.....

  23. #63
    Bear-StrengthWithin's Avatar
    Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    i would personaly say Vitor..becuase i agree with alot of his theory on ass usage
    and hes a test hater like myself lol

    ass usage

  24. #64
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,867
    Guy best way to be heard is to send a pm to system admin - as requested in original post

  25. #65
    SMAN12b's Avatar
    SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rising from my Ashes !!
    Posts
    9,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    i would personaly say Vitor..becuase i agree with alot of his theory on ass usage
    and hes a test hater like myself lol

    AAS usage or knowledge, really isn't the main factor in being and ADMIN. their only job it to keep the crap off the board and be neutral about it. They just have to be fair, and know all the rules.

  26. #66
    LatinoPR's Avatar
    LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    somewhere in HELL !!!
    Posts
    2,090
    Mizfit for admin...

  27. #67
    goosed's Avatar
    goosed is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    397
    with a sexy avatar like mine why would there be any other choice for admin other than myself????

  28. #68
    Rocky IV's Avatar
    Rocky IV is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    AAS usage or knowledge, really isn't the main factor in being and ADMIN. their only job it to keep the crap off the board and be neutral about it. They just have to be fair, and know all the rules.

    really so in that case your telling me youd pick someone thats not too knowledgeble on ASS usage??

  29. #69
    SMAN12b's Avatar
    SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rising from my Ashes !!
    Posts
    9,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    really so in that case your telling me youd pick someone thats not too knowledgeble on ASS usage??

    Ummm YES I would . The whole point of the ADMIN position is to keep the message board safe and clear of crap. The ADMIN does NOT need to provide any advice on AAs or any other topic. Their sole purpose is to keep the rules enforced.... they are paid to be impartial, and keep an eye on the board, not give advice

  30. #70
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,251
    Why are you dudes saying who should be Admin? You won't know who they are anyway.

  31. #71
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,867
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    Why are you dudes saying who should be Admin? You won't know who they are anyway.


    I know :0

    orignal post said to pm system admin

    Which is what i assume anyone who really had a valid vote did

  32. #72
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,094
    I vote HOVA!!!

  33. #73
    Rocky IV's Avatar
    Rocky IV is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    Why are you dudes saying who should be Admin? You won't know who they are anyway.
    we are talking about who should be admins becuase thats the whole peoppose of y this thread was made if we didnt it would kinda defeat the purpose

  34. #74
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,251
    The whole purpose of this thread is to PM Brian if you're interested not "Nark for Admin!"

  35. #75
    TADOLFI's Avatar
    TADOLFI is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Always close to a gym
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    The rules of the Site,
    You have to be mature and level headed...Bc
    Two of the most important in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    IMO the person(s) who are elected as ADMINS need to be biased free individuals. People that do not discriminate and who won't let power get to their heads.
    Absolutely.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    The whole point of the ADMIN position is to keep the message board safe and clear of crap. The ADMIN does NOT need to provide any advice on AAs or any other topic. Their sole purpose is to keep the rules enforced.... they are paid to be impartial, and keep an eye on the board, not give advice
    Another great point!

    It's gonna be tough B - hope you get some good PM's.

  36. #76
    Rocky IV's Avatar
    Rocky IV is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    The whole purpose of this thread is to PM Brian if you're interested not "Nark for Admin!"
    well in that case tell vitor to send a pm to brian lol j/k
    just giving my imput bro am i not entitled to that/.?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •