Thread: New and Lost

OudaShape is offline New Member

New and Lost

I am 18 and I played football for 3 years of high school. I am looking to enlarge my muscles and lose the fat around my mid section. Especially the ab region. I go to the gym, but I don't see the results I want. I am also a professional wrestler. Are steroids the way for me? I want to know if it is and which one is the best for me.. Thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Welcome to AR bro!!

My opinion, no not yet.. do some reading in the diet section, step up your cardio, and eat/train like a horse.. maybe hit aas up in a few years.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I would highly recomend polishing up your diet and training regimen if you are not experiencing results you want naturally.

wait a few years man or you can do long term damage to your body.

Sounds like you want to get bigger and lose fat. Try posting your diet in the diet section and trainign regimen in the workout section to get more input. From there we can help you figure out what needs to be done to get to where you want to be.

Post some stats up too. Be honest or you will only cheat yourself.

Welcome to AR.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOME TO AR

as mentioned above post all your stats, just answer the green questons below.

Follow the advice above you are a few years away from being ready for AAS, but if you stick around here and learn, you will def be ready when the time is right

Thread Information