Sinisterurge is offline New Member

Anadrol 50 stacking

Ok I've been doing a ton of research on this particular drug for it's potential in a future mass cycle. I have run two previous aas cycles one 12 wks with cyp and gh(was run 6mo) the other was a short mass cycle 6wks with dbol , test e and deca just to see how well I tolerated the gear. Both produced really great gains for the specific goals of each. And I would like to plan an a longer mass cycle of 12wks around March\April. I liked the gains, vascularity and the kick start dbol gave and I would like to improve on that.

In the interim I'm doing a 6wk clen \ecay\t-3 cycle to cut additional bf before continued bulking. The goal there is to get as close to 10% or less as possible. For several years I was under 8% and only in my 30s did I get above 15% bf.

My stats: 5'10, 190lbs, 17% bf, 40yo, still bangin' poon half my age

Ok back to the original question. I've found much contradicting info about stacking. Some drug profiles say,

"..it’s not a progestin or a compound with progestenic activity…so the estrogenic (?) side effects produced by it are of a very mysterious nature."

"Some have suggested that it has progestational activity, similar to nandrolone , and is not actually estrogenic at all."

In researching what to stack with it because of the estrogenic\progestenic side affects some say Winstrol , Primo or Tren A are best and that aromatising drugs like Test or deca make the sides harsher. While still other reference resources say Test is the best thing to stack with it.

So what's the deal?? Can any of you bros that have run cycles with A50 or have a greater knowledge of stacking it offer some advice? What about the use of proviron during a cycle with A50?

Thanks,
    Sinister

BOBBY D is offline Member
    What is ur question? really... anadrol can be stacked as a jump start for the first 4 weeks of a cycle & no longer. it should be combined w/ some form of testosterone , but not another oral like dbol . im on anadrol50 right now for a week & im experiencing a 5lb gain & great progressive strength increase. good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    What is ur question? really... anadrol can be stacked as a jump start for the first 4 weeks of a cycle & no longer. it should be combined w/ some form of testosterone , but not another oral like dbol. im on anadrol50 right now for a week & im experiencing a 5lb gain & great progressive strength increase. good luck bro.
    so i one week you gained 5 lbs already thats great! how about your upper arms did they grow as well????

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinisterurge
    Ok I've been doing a ton of research on this particular drug for it's potential in a future mass cycle. I have run two previous aas cycles one 12 wks with cyp and gh(was run 6mo) the other was a short mass cycle 6wks with dbol , test e and deca just to see how well I tolerated the gear. Both produced really great gains for the specific goals of each. And I would like to plan an a longer mass cycle of 12wks around March\April. I liked the gains, vascularity and the kick start dbol gave and I would like to improve on that.

In the interim I'm doing a 6wk clen \ecay\t-3 cycle to cut additional bf before continued bulking. The goal there is to get as close to 10% or less as possible. For several years I was under 8% and only in my 30s did I get above 15% bf.

My stats: 5'10, 190lbs, 17% bf, 40yo, still bangin' poon half my age

Ok back to the original question. I've found much contradicting info about stacking. Some drug profiles say,

"..it’s not a progestin or a compound with progestenic activity…so the estrogenic (?) side effects produced by it are of a very mysterious nature."

"Some have suggested that it has progestational activity, similar to nandrolone , and is not actually estrogenic at all."

In researching what to stack with it because of the estrogenic\progestenic side affects some say Winstrol , Primo or Tren A are best and that aromatising drugs like Test or deca make the sides harsher. While still other reference resources say Test is the best thing to stack with it.

So what's the deal?? Can any of you bros that have run cycles with A50 or have a greater knowledge of stacking it offer some advice? What about the use of proviron during a cycle with A50?

Thanks,
    Sinister
    why not try:
    1-4 anadrol 50-100mg/day
    1-12 500mg/wk test e or cyp

i dont know that the test will make the sides harsher as the test doesnt kick in until after you are finished the anadrol. also anadrol is pretty well known for its sides anyway.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    so i one week you gained 5 lbs already thats great! how about your upper arms did they grow as well????
    yes, a little puffy in the arms, its water weight, but they r on a growth rise, lol

Thanks for the suggestionn Jiggaman that is what i was trying to ask... maybe not clear enough. But yes since A50 is known for it's sides stacking it with something that doesn't aggrevate the situation is the ideal goal is.

I just couldn't find a clear answer.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    What is ur question? really... anadrol can be stacked as a jump start for the first 4 weeks of a cycle & no longer. it should be combined w/ some form of testosterone , but not another oral like dbol. im on anadrol50 right now for a week & im experiencing a 5lb gain & great progressive strength increase. good luck bro.
    Exactly I knew it should be the only oral becasue of the 17aa just couldn't find a clear answer on whether to use test, winny or tren becasue of the sides.

How long of a cycle are you running overall and what dose of test? Thx

brandon_82 is offline New Member
    hey bobby d are u stacking anything with anadrol at the moment or are you taking it by itself. i know they say you should stack it with some type of testosterone . and also what websites are the best site to buy stuff like anadrol or d-bol from.

thanks,
    brandon

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Brandon read the rules. You can't ask for sources mate.

Thread Information