Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    YEah those old wrestling injuries can come back to haunt you. I pulled my hammy on the treadmill. Seems I do it every week. Damn cardio. lol

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    For example. I stuck myslef at 7pm tonight. Its now 4:30am and my left glute is starting to ache. Its all good though. Results justify the pain and anguish.

Taurus is offline Member
    i've just finsihed my second week of prop at 150mg eod. i shoot my quads cuz i find glute shots difficult by myself.

anyway, the firt week... the pain was unbearable. for all the newbies... its not the kind of pain where u r jus sitting down and ur injection site hurts. for me, i only feel pain when i move the muscle. its not constant pain. if i sit in one spot, i'm ok. anyway, the first week was bad. but by the end of week 2...the pain only lasts 2 days max... and it is less than half of what it was in the bginning. ur body will get used to it...unless u inject a virgin muscle site.

moto man is offline Junior Member
    I've been running prop with enanthate eod ( I know now...I should have ran the prop ed) I injected my right delt for the second time 5 days ago...Its still abnormally sore, there is redness and the area feels firm and slightly warmer than the rest of my arm...should I be concerned. This doesn't seem like typical prop pain. Its not getting better, but its not getting worse either. Any suggestions?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    is it puffy and swollen?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    can you see the spot where you injected? Like I mean where the juice is sitting?

moto man is offline Junior Member
    Its very tender and there is redness about 1.5" in diameter. Hurts to move the shoulder, also tender to the touch...I had some pain when inserting the needle, almost like I went through something. No worse tonight, maybe slightly less redness. It is swolen a bit...Not huge, but you can definately notice it.

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    mine is starting to be less sore, best way i can describe it. the sausage roll of a knot is going down from how it was yesterday. i have been massaging it and trying to stay active. the redness is gone now. if i stand for awhile and sit down it hurts till the muscle adjusts.

i think it was just that my glute couldnt handle the 3ccs. i have done 5 prop injections since with no pain.

caper is offline Junior Member
    so im confused...is someone on this thread using Test Prop in their glute everytime? or are they switching around sites?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information