Thread: Tren Insomnia

Trendkill is offline Associate Member

Tren Insomnia

What do you guys do to fall asleep, this past week i've found myself walking around my house till about 530 in the morning watching tv, then i just pass out and im getting terrible sleep.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the fina sides....and there are more too

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    one of the reasons i don't use tren anymore. could'nt get a sleep even when taken 10mg ambien

-rodge

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Benadryl helps.

M.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i used Gabba,

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    Whats gabba marcus? sorry for the stupid question

dblock

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I would take 15mg of melatonin when I ran tren and that helped the insomnia a bit. However, NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING could ever stop the nightmares I had.

Awful in the worst of ways.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is encouraging. I'm thinking about trying tren next cycle.

Isn't 15mg of melatonin a $hit load? 2-3mg usually knocks me out.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    1 mg of melatonin...but thats pretty rare. I crash pretty deeply anyways.

...God knows some of the things I've slept through...

vic99 is offline Junior Member
    Nothing works for me with tren . I wake at least 4 times a night and sweat like mad. Part of the price with tren. I only got better when I stoped.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the bacne and night sweats, slight insomnia, but nothing too bad really... I will run it again someday...

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    im not felling any of the usual sides right now. im 7 days n2 my cycle. im runnin 75mgs ED. when does it "kick in"?

I think mine was a couple weeks... should be around that for sure...

big.wheels is offline New Member
    I just take some Tylenol PM and I'm out, but there are some strange dreams.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    I would take 15mg of melatonin when I ran tren and that helped the insomnia a bit. However, NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING could ever stop the nightmares I had.

That should have read 5mg! 15 mg is unnecessary.

Mae culpa, and good catch!

this is only my third day on tren , but i've already noticed the sleeping sides. i myself, sleep ok, i guess. i usually wake up one time a night, and when i do i have to grab a pillow i wasn't using because my other one is soaking wet from sweat. is there anything you can take for night sweats?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dblock189
    Whats gabba marcus? sorry for the stupid question

dblock
    GABA, or gamma-aminobutyric acid, is the most abundant inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain. While GABA is an amino acid, it is classified as a neurotransmitter and helps induce relaxation and sleep. It balances the brain by inhibiting over-excitation. GABA contributes to motor control, vision, and many other cortical functions. Anxiety is also regulated by GABA. Some drugs that increase the level of GABA in the brain are used to treat epilepsy and to calm the trembling of people suffering from Huntington’s disease.

Gamma-aminobutyric acid also stimulates the anterior pituitary, leading to higher levels of Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Human Growth Hormone contributes significantly to muscle growth and also prevents the creation of fat cells. Moreover, HGH depletion is prevalent in adults over the age of 40 may be responsible for sleep disturbances or interupted sleeping patterns.

Natural alternative medicines have been shown to act directly on the GABAnergic system, allowing for greater availability of this neurotransmitter. This effect is believed to be partially responsible for improvement in those individuals taking natural alternative GABA antagonists like Valerian root.

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    melatonin at 3 mg knocks me out all night. i also take Klonopin, which is basically prescription GABA. works great for depression & anxiety too.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Gotta get me some GABA.

try melatonin too. you can buy it walmart for a couple $

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Trendkill
    What do you guys do to fall asleep, this past week i've found myself walking around my house till about 530 in the morning watching tv, then i just pass out and im getting terrible sleep.

Trend,

There is an awesome product by Sci-fit called "Sleep and Tight". It is the best damn rest inducing aid ever. I wake up feeling totally refreshed on less sleep.

Not bad for Morning Wood either.

I know www.cutedgenutrition.com sells it for a good price w/ great shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Knockboot
    Trend,

There is an awesome product by Sci-fit called "Sleep and Tight". It is the best damn rest inducing aid ever. I wake up feeling totally refreshed on less sleep.

Not bad for Morning Wood either.

I know www.cutedgenutrition.com sells it for a good price w/ great shipping.
    sci-fit products are good. sleep and tight made me feel more rested in the mornings, but didn't help me get to sleep. worth a try tho. sci-fit GHT is good too.

Sweet dreams

Quote Originally Posted by getpumped24
    sci-fit products are good. sleep and tight made me feel more rested in the mornings, but didn't help me get to sleep. worth a try tho. sci-fit GHT is good too.

For my insomnia I used 1.5 and 2times the regular dosage.

It worked wonders..

There is always xr ambien... if all else fails.

Doc

Yea i will def look at those things...I got lunesta now and its not that great even while im on clen and i take it early...i am going to look at ambien and those other things see how they work. I am thinking about takin tren and insomnia is my biggest worry....

dblock

Quote Originally Posted by dblock189
    Yea i will def look at those things...I got lunesta now and its not that great even while im on clen and i take it early...i am going to look at ambien and those other things see how they work. I am thinking about takin tren and insomnia is my biggest worry....dblock
    Id be more concerned about the bacne.. but thats just me... drives me nuts knowing I cant pop them myself!! LOL

Really is it that bad? i didnt even break out from test nor winstrol ? I didnt break out from clomid either although i got one or two but they were huge? I hope i dont get it...does anyone do tren and not get any bacne? lol maybe i'll be a fornuate one

dblock

deebee101 is offline New Member

Smile sleep n tight

Easy for me to say because I am a ex co-worker for cutedgenutrition, sleep n tight will SLOWLY make you tired, but as knockboot said, you do wake up refreshed with very minimal sleep. The pills smell god awful (assuming its the melatonin) but it is a very effective product, price is good and you would be glad you purchased it. Most females should start out with 1 capsule 1-2 hours before sleep, and Males should usually start and not exceed 2 capsules prior to bed. If for some reason you feel it was ineffective the next morning, try backing down to 1. Hope this helps everyone.

www.cutedgenutrition.com/product_info.php?products_id=103

Quote Originally Posted by daem

Haha yea man omg, I usually just smoke before i go to bed and i never remember my dreams, but two days ago i had my first nightmare in so long i dreamed i was in a plane crash it was f*cked

another thing too. i probably shouldve mentioned what im taking, Its a mixed compound, benefits of knowing the ugl. anyways..its 75mg tren hexa, 75mg tren enanthate , 150mg test enanthate, 150mg test deconate and 150 mg bold cypionate all per ml. so basically 600mg/mL. And im shooting it twice a week.

coldone is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by getpumped24
    melatonin at 3 mg knocks me out all night. i also take Klonopin, which is basically prescription GABA. works great for depression & anxiety too.
    I've taken Klonopin once and I swear I lost 9 hours of my life. Dead asleep dont remember a dream. Just a heads up if I remember correctly Klonopin is used to combat seisures. But if you can find this GABA in a non prescription from and its the same or similar to Klon you'll sleep like a baby.

C/O

deebee101 is offline New Member

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I am on test/deca and i can't slep worth of @#$@$ ! Its 115am and i have work at 7:00 ! I just stole some of my dad's ambien hopfully that will help. I am waiting for it to kick in.

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    I know i'm gonna get roasted but when I cant sleep, a nice and big casin protein shake with skim milk and a t-spoon of peanut butter knocks me the **** out

No rec druge talk

Gsxxr

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

Tren insomnia

Quote Originally Posted by tj979
    I know i'm gonna get roasted but when I cant sleep, a nice big casin protein shake with skim milk and a t-spoon of peanut butter knocks me the **** out
    You're right...You will get roasted...Now please edit the rec drug statement as it is not allowed on the open forum!!!

Quote edit
    Gsxxr

Quote Originally Posted by tj979
    , a nice joint and big casin protein shake with skim milk and a t-spoon of peanut butter knocks me the **** out

fred9 is offline Member
    the insomnia from tren is caused by the increase in prolactin...high prolactin levels has side effects like insomnia, low dopamine, low GH, low tsh....etc.

This is also the reason why dopamine agonists like bromo/caber makes u very tired, so quite ok to take those while on a tren/deca /oxy cycle..

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Try injecting in the morning...that helped me. Mine has actually gotten much better since I started doing my shots in the morning....and 10mgs melatonin def doensn't hurt but makes you groggy as sh*t the next day for first few hours upon waking. That's the pay off w/ tren I guess, but it's worth it!

Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member
    I have not taken tren in a few years but when i did I took Tylenol Simply Sleep

Thread Information