MASO is offline New Member

Guys I Need Your HELP PLEASE!

Hey Guys
    I really appreciate if use could help me out on here, Im 19 years of age, 180cm tall and weigh around 75-80 kgs and Ive been going crazy in hitting the steroids and now that I have my hands on them I have 10 ml of Sustanon 250, Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml and Trenbolone Acetate 75mg/ml and I just want to know is this a good first cycle for a beginner? and is it safe cause Im really scared for the long run? thanks guys for taking your time in reading this and I hope use give me good answers thankyou

Mick

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MASO
    Hey Guys
    I really appreciate if use could help me out on here, Im 19 years of age, 180cm tall and weigh around 75-80 kgs and Ive been going crazy in hitting the steroids and now that I have my hands on them I have 10 ml of Sustanon 250, Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml and Trenbolone Acetate 75mg/ml and I just want to know is this a good first cycle for a beginner? and is it safe cause Im really scared for the long run? thanks guys for taking your time in reading this and I hope use give me good answers thankyou

Mick
    Welcome,

You are to young to be considering taking any kind of Steroids, you have enough natural hormones floating around to make really decent gains with a proper diet and training program, starting to young could cause damage to your own hormonal system which leads to big problems which you dont want,

Also first cycles you dont take all that gear you have listed, please do more research and just train and eat correctly and you will build a good solid base to work from, if you do this correctly you will be in a far better position to maintain the gains and build some decent muscle when you do decide to go on,

Diet and training are the most important things you can do at your age,

how long you been training??

Ive been training for over a year now eating big and training hard but minor results happen but I cannot expect fast results its not rocket science

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    not ready man. for one if you are scared than its not time. way too young, not enough research, haven't trained long enough, still growing natty, etc, etc. diet right and train hard for 5 years and you can put on 50 lbs solid weight. be patient, muscle doesnt grow overnight. do that than start thinking about aas. you have your whole life to get big, don't get in a hurry!! good luck

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MASO
    Ive been training for over a year now eating big and training hard but minor results happen but I cannot expect fast results its not rocket science
    Thats another reason why you shouldnt, train hard and eat for a few more years yet and build a good soild base, trust me you will be greatfull

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Ive been training for over a year now eating big and training hard but minor results happen
    Even more reason not to do AAS - you need to get your diet & training down before you even think about AAS - go hang out in the diet & workout forums - @ 75-80 kg you will be able to grow more without AAS

Good Luck

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should definitely train and eat natural for at least a couple more years. You are to young for AAS.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    be patient. you dont wanna screw your body up, which is what you will do, by starting now.....Trust us...And you will thank us in a couple years....

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    i agree with them , maybe you would like to start it early but at least 21 above

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I havent even read any of the other members advice but from what your talking about gear wise you way over your head... if i were you i would wait a lil while longer and gain more knowledge .. but since ur probably going to be hard headed ... hold off on the tren for many cycles down the road ... way too potent for a first cycle STRONGLY not advised... 2nd i woudlnt use sustanon it has 4 different esters and its recomended to shoot ed but many shoot it eod to see its full benifts.. therefore i would go with a single ester such as test eth for 10 to 12 wks ( 12 i prefer) alone... keep the othe rstuff for cycles downt he road... remember more isnt always better.. with good diet. training, with test alone you would see great results.... but i would hold off on all cycles..... research, and gain knowledge... such research that helps you answer these questions as in what you have planned incase of gyno symptoms? PCT? needles... how often to inject... where to inject.. these are just a few of the MANY things you should know.. b ut this is only hitting the tip of AA Use

Wait bro, your gonna mess yourself up. You need to read alot so you dont make mistakes eager people make.
    and sorry bro, I know how you feel but thats a horrible cycle. And tren is definitely not for newb's

Thanks guys really appreciate your help and honesty and It just shows me that the dealers outside on the road dont give a **** about you just in for the money thanks very much

I don't encourage using AAS at all for your age but have you even verified whether the gear you got is real? Just a thought...

Congrats on listening to the people on this board. You won't be sorry. Visit the diet forum. I do everyday

Thread Information