bigjeff1212 is offline Junior Member

lost my Var...What to do??

Im in week 8 of a prop/deca /anavar cycle. i added in the Var week 6. Heres the problem.... I lost my Var!!! I got my backpack ripped off at the gym and all my Var was in it. The Var was the highlight of my cycle. I couldnt wait to feel the Var kick in. Also, i dropped the deca at week 6 because it was hurting too bad. Weird i know. The prop pain is normal and ok. But this new brand of deca was hurting like nothing i have ever felt. So now its just prop. Any advice on either cutting my cycle short or should i continue with just prop for the next 4 weeks?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Stay with the Prop dude, you will still get a lot of benefit from that

bigjeff1212 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, thats what i figured. Huge bummer tho. I have no idea where to get more Var either. I'll just stick with good ol Test!

Thanks

Anavar highlight of cycle?!!? LOL

Your not missing much bro.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Anavar highlight of cycle?!!? LOL

Your not missing much bro.
    my last cycle was var at 120mg ed and test-e at just 250mg ew, really loved the results. var is on top of my list nowadays and thats from someone who has done regular cycles up to 3grams of aas.

i know everybody is different but to say var is'nt worth sh!t is nonsense imo.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    my last cycle was var at 120mg ed and test-e at just 250mg ew, really loved the results. var is on top of my list nowadays and thats from someone who has done regular cycles up to 3grams of aas.

i know everybody is different but to say var is'nt worth sh!t is nonsense imo.

-rodge

What results did you see?

What do you consider to be good results? A few veins & I Think I look harder appearence

To see anything from it you have to run it over 100mgs which is costly & not worth it.

Var highlight of cyle HA! I wouldnt highlight var over test&Deca thats just crazy.

Var is very weak, Run it on its own & see what the var actually does. LOL next you'll run it at 400mgs , geez I hope it will do something.

But yeah your right it's not shit , It has its contribution to some cycles. But its shouldnt be a top resource.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff1212
    Yeah, thats what i figured. Huge bummer tho. I have no idea where to get more Var either. I'll just stick with good ol Test!

Thanks
    lol from this statement you made i have a feeling that story was made up to fish for a source..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    why would you have your var in a bag at the gym. That was a dumb ass move.

Bro i dont see why you need to ask what to do. Do you have any choice? Can you get more var with in the next week? If not then you can only run the prop till you out.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    why would you have your var in a bag at the gym. That was a dumb ass move. .
    I would have to agree with this very true statement.....

Thread Information