t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten

how much to take?

i got myself 20ml of sustanon 250 and 20ml i think it's pronounced stanazole? i was wondering how much of that should be taken a week? any help greatly appreicated

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Obviously this is your first cycle.

Now do not take this as a flame but I do not think your are in any way ready to take any hormones. Just by seeing your ? I see you need to stay on this board and research for a few months at the minumum.

I would also check out the diet and nutriton forum and get your diet in check. You can run all the gear you want but without propper nutrtion you will never grow. While researching also check out the PCT forum and plan a propper therapy to help you recover from your cycle.

With that being said if you were to run this cycle which is ill advised I would run the sustonon Every three days at 250mgs a pop. Some people will tell you EOD because of the propinate attached to it but it is so minute that you dont need to.

i was taking sus250 a while ago 1mg a week and then uped it too 2mg a week a noticed some gains. it was 10mg all up i'm just not sure with extra gear. i eat well and train hard.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    oh man

DO some research brother

Quote Originally Posted by tommyZX6R
    i was taking sus250 a while ago 1mg a week and then uped it too 2mg a week a noticed some gains. it was 10mg all up i'm just not sure with extra gear. i eat well and train hard.
    What did you run for PCT with this last cycle? What is your diet right? Eating well to some people is three or four meals which just isn't going to cut it.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Sustanon 250 ... Info on Sust

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Winstrol (Stanozolol) ... Info on Winstrol

Start here and please don't put anything else into your body man, You are doing more harm than good

i came from a cycling back ground but decided i want to get big so i cut down cardio alot. i eat about 5-6 meals a day. i read up on here what to eat like in the morning 8 egg whites. i eat a oats. rest of the day is chicken, lean meat lots of vegetables fruit, pasta. i don't count excatly what i eat like how many calores and fat. i read this stuff but i prefer talking to someone about it i understand it more. if you know waht i mean. sorry if this confuses you. but you could imagen whats running through my head.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    whats your stats? age height weight training exp bf% and what do you know about PCT

i came from a cycling back ground but decided i want to get big so i cut down cardio alot. i eat about 5-6 meals a day. i read up on here what to eat like in the morning 8 egg whites. i eat a oats. rest of the day is chicken, lean meat lots of vegetables fruit, pasta. i don't count excatly what i eat like how many calores and fat. i read this stuff but i prefer talking to someone about it i understand it more. if you know waht i mean. sorry if this confuses you. but you could imagen whats running through my head.
    No problem bro that's what we are here for. Sometimes it can be hard to determine what a personals goals are when they aren't stated in the initial question. The second compound you have is winstrol . I would read the profiles that Andre has provided and get familiar with this AS. When that is done if there are anymore ?'s come back and let us know.

BTW=20ml of Winnie just won't cut it. I would say you need somewhere in the neighborhood of 40-60cc's to see what it can reallyh do.

thanks anfre for that. i'm 19 5'11'' and 84kg, 20%BF in doing this course will it be benefitcal with eating right and training hard? thanks again for the help

thanks anfre for that. i'm 19 5'11'' and 84kg, 20%BF in doing this course will it be benefitcal with eating right and training hard? thanks again for the help
    Anytime bro.

I would really like to stress to you that I feel you are to young for AAS. If I new then what I know now I would have never ran any gear at that age. The best thing I did was take time to study and realixe that I didn't know shit about what I was putting into my body. I think it would be very benificial as well as rewarding to really research before you run this cycle. I also thin you should get your body fat down to around 10-11% before running this cycle as it will be more benificial to you.

Go read up as much as you can and remember thatg diet is 80% of this whole equation.

~FranKie~

Thread Information