stuball is offline Banned

Delt shot dripping !!!!!

Every time i shoot my delts ( about 1mil ) about 2/10th's of it starts dripping out, i started with a 23 g 1 inch now im using a 23 g inch and a half, as soon as i pull out its starts dripping out, i cant get pressure on it fast enough.. Any thoughs ???

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Shoot it slow and after you get it all in let the needle sit there for a minute. Then pull and hold pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Shoot it slow and after you get it all in let the needle sit there for a minute. Then pull and hold pressure.
    I do shoot slow but i also pull the needle out fast, i will try to keep it in a little longer, but the delt is such a tight muscle it seems like the muscle is just trying to push it out ... Thanks

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    z track it as you pull it out. after inj. leave needle in for a few seconds, then as you pull out pull the skin and hold pressure. hard to explain, make it so the muscle and skin puncture don't line up. hope you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by getpumped24
    z track it as you pull it out. after inj. leave needle in for a few seconds, then as you pull out pull the skin and hold pressure. hard to explain, make it so the muscle and skin puncture don't line up. hope you understand.
    Dont quite understand, are you saying move the needle side to side as i am pulling out, sounds like im gonna have a blood bath on my hands !!!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    when i do delt shots, after i am done injecting i take the hand i used to inject with, grab a towel, hold the towel there right next to the pin, pull the pin out real quick, and the towel is right there to start applying pressure

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    when i do delt shots, after i am done injecting i take the hand i used to inject with, grab a towel, hold the towel there right next to the pin, pull the pin out real quick, and the towel is right there to start applying pressure
    At first i though it was the alcohol coming out of the swab, then on mon i had to open the swab , and seen this long drip of oil running down my arm..thur im gonna be all prepared and as soon as i pull out apply pressure..

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Either Z-track it or...well, I won't go inot the other method. People unfamiliar with an air cap would start screeching about pushing 1/10 cc of air (which is nothing).

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Either Z-track it or...well, I won't go inot the other method. People unfamiliar with an air cap would start screeching about pushing 1/10 cc of air (which is nothing).

AG
    Could you explain z-tracking ...

pull the skin off to 1 side of the injection site, insert, aspirate , inject, withdraw, and release skin so it returns ove the "hole" of the injection.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

pull the skin off to 1 side of the injection site, insert, aspirate , inject, withdraw, and release skin so it returns ove the "hole" of the injection.

AG
    Thanks bro, sounds a little tricky to do with one hand..

It's not very hard to get the hang of. Practice on a delt with the needle cap on to get the feel for positioning your hand.

AG

It's not very hard to get the hang of. Practice on a delt with the needle cap on to get the feel for positioning your hand.

AG
    Will do, thanks..

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member

AG
    much better explaination then mine. its not as hard as it sounds. good luck

Thread Information