Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Man I am pissed - What Now ????????

So some of you guys may know I had an operation on my throat 11 days ago. I wont go into the details as its already been talked about. I am just starting to eat again today. I weighed myself this afternon and I have lost about 14lbs !!! Funny thing is I cant see it except for a lot of fat loss. I have good abs now. I went to work yesterday for the first time since the operation and every bastard there was telling me about how much weight I looked like I had lost.

Well thats it I am going back on a cycle !!! I am cruising on 100mg Test E and HGH at the moment. I hope it comes back on as quick as it went off !!! I havnt worked out for three weeks either because of travel commitements and the operation. First workout will be next Monday. God life sucks sometimes !!! I am going to try something totally different cycle wise. I dont know what as yest so any input would be appreciated

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    So some of you guys may know I had an operation on my throat 11 days ago. I wont go into the details as its already been talked about. I am just starting to eat again today. I weighed myself this afternon and I have lost about 14lbs !!! Funny thing is I cant see it except for a lot of fat loss. I have good abs now. I went to work yesterday for the first time since the operation and every bastard there was telling me about how much weight I looked like I had lost.

Well thats it I am going back on a cycle !!! I am cruising on 100mg Test E and HGH at the moment. I hope it comes back on as quick as it went off !!! I havnt worked out for three weeks either because of travel commitements and the operation. First workout will be next Monday. God life sucks sometimes !!! I am going to try something totally different cycle wise. I dont know what as yest so any input would be appreciated
    Work mates don't understand BB, they think their being polite when they say "you've lost weight", its gut wrenching. I guess you will gain quickly though, I hope you've got plenty of cash with HGH it'll take months for the growth to kick in and increase size, Test E rules I've had fantastic gains on E and Cyp.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    it never comes back on as quick as it comes off. hahaha

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Been in a similar position, few weeks back i had a throat infection and virus couldn't eat for days and it floored me, couldn't get out of bed, end result 24lbs i lost in 2 weeks, boy that did my head in back training now and eating and i am just 14lbs away from my cruising weight, sh1t happens good for fat loss but not for muscle tissue,

As for trying something different why dont you start to prime the body for 6 weeks create an environment for the body to be very anabolic , take advantage of this process and couple it with a short burst cycle, growth will be amazing, while priming run GH at a low dose like your doing but increase when start the cycle hit everything hard increase calories and go with how the body grows in short bursts,

Thats my plan anyway!!

best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Been in a similar position, few weeks back i had a throat infection and virus couldn't eat for days and it floored me, couldn't get out of bed, end result 24lbs i lost in 2 weeks, boy that did my head in back training now and eating and i am just 14lbs away from my cruising weight, sh1t happens good for fat loss but not for muscle tissue,

As for trying something different why dont you start to prime the body for 6 weeks create an environment for the body to be very anabolic , take advantage of this process and couple it with a short burst cycle, growth will be amazing, while priming run GH at a low dose like your doing but increase when start the cycle hit everything hard increase calories and go with how the body grows in short bursts,

Thats my plan anyway!!

best of luck
    Hey Marcus, hows it going mate. Do you think the cruise would affect th Prime and gains ? Point me at the priming thread if you can

2mins mate, got something for you

This is a conversation i had with ceratin bb's from this board, i know they wont mind me posting this because it was mention anyway, pls take your time and read this its an excellent way of creating an enviroment for muscle tissue to grow at rates you will never seen before,

first prime-

You will need to work off a basic diet one which your maintaining on, this is the diet what you prime from, its all about confusing the body, Ive found that carb cycling is the best way to prime, it also keeps hold of valuable muscle tissue if its done correctly, i am sure your in fine tune with your body so i don't think losing muscle tissue will be a problem to you, as you carb cycle you must listen to the body and react accordingly,

The best way Ive found is 3-5 days low carb 40% less than your maintenance diet then followed by 1 day high carb 15% higher than the maintenance diet, you will have to adjust the low carb days to suit your body but don't go near 7 days low carbs, a common problem with reducing carbs is that over time the metabolic rate can and will begin to adapt, when carbs stays low for an extended period of time usually at the 7 day mark and up, fat cells attempt to hold on by resisting the release of fatty acids, levels of lipoprotien lipase tend to rise and thyroid levels drop, these both effect overall basal metabolism and are part of the starvation response which off sets reductions in energy intake and is very common to muscle wastage, so adjust to your body's response but in my opinion don't go 7 days or more,

The one high carb day should be introduced around 3-5 day mark of low carbs, the high carb day at around day 3-5 this interrupts the starvation response which restores thyroid levels back to normal while also suppressing the fat storing enzyme lipoprotein ( which rises after day 7 of a lower carb intake) which results in no muscle tissue wastage,

Also if you catch this right at when the glycogen levels drop which is around 3-5 day mark and you follow this by the high carb day with an increase of calories even higher than what the body had been use to previous to the reduction, the body responds by increasing thermogenesis which in turn helps the whole process,

Everybody is different but ive got alot of personally studies which show muscle wastage on carb cycling at the 7 day mark and up, the body re-adjusts itself at this stage and holds onto the fat cells while using the precious muscle tissue as energy, which in turn the individual will lose more muscle tissue than stopping short this process at 3-5 day mark of the low carb,

The key is tricking the metabolism into losing fat and creating an emviroment for growth by rotating carbs but not letting the body trigger the starvation response which does occur at and around day 7 and upwards, also Ive found that before any type of carb cycling you must of establish a basic diet which you have ran for a number of weeks in where the body isn't gaining or losing any size just maintaining what its got, this is very important because this established diet is what you work off so we get the body to respond the best by dropping bf and holding onto muscle tissue,

As you carb cycle your body goes into a environment were muscle tissue can be built very fast, just look how much you put on after a contest, this whole process you take advantage of and put it together with a short cycle and hit all comounds hard and fast, an increase in calories is needed everyday of the cycle, you must support the high amount of AAS and growth the body wants to grow, as soon as you start the cycle your body is very anabolic so take advantage of this and hit it hard, growth comes on fast, at around day 18-20 the appetite starts to slow this is the body's response to the increase in calories so at about a week before this start to take B12 at 1000mcg ed and you will get more growth out of the cycle, normally for up to around day 30+ , Personally i wouldn't do a high dose cycle for 6 weeks, i would just do around 30 days,

training -
    As for the training for the cycle its got to be very intense heavy drop sets to failure(DY style) this kind of training you cant keep up nor can you keep it up mentally this is why the whole cycle and training is for 30 days and then it changes and even after you change the training the body still grows because of the drop in intense training triggers growth through the rest its getting, the whole process is amazing and the feeling is untrue, i still get gains like when i first started with this way of training and cycling, this is when you start the cycle not during priming!!

cycle/dose-
    The dose what you would use would depend on your cycle history and dosages and results, this would detirmine what kind of dose you would use, take advantage of the state of the body and enviroment you have created at the begining of the cycle, hit it hard with the right compounds and results are outstanding,

Dorian was a big believer in this type of cycling and training and his crew gave me alot of tips in the whole process, DY was in the gym straight after the Mr O taking advantage of the whole process and he use to put on over 30lbs some years,

If the correct prime for your body is done and the right compounds are used for a short period you will never go back to the norm of cycling.

protien -
    All this talk about carbs................well while priming protien needs to be increased because there is potential of some muscle loss if the correct prime isnt in place and the required amount of added protien isnt there,

Because the lack of insulin while priming protien needs to be increased enough so keep protien high and amino acids, if muscle loss occurs the metabolism will shift and everything then needs to be adjust to suit but this isnt what your after, simple eat more protien and give the body additional aminos that can be used as fuel so sparing muscle mass,

Essentially the body will more or less always burn aminos from foods rather than burn muscle tissue so increasing protien while lowering carbs is essential, so the carb cycling coupled with the increased protien creates the enviroment your after before a cycle, your opening a gate for muscle tissue to grow so when the prime ends feed feed feed feed the body and the short cycle

This overall procedure puts your body into a very anabolic environment for muscle tissue to grow couple this with a short burst cycle and growth is amazing, but i must stress the prime as to be done correctly to take full advantage

OK so I will be your old age experiment then because I am dead keen to give this ago. Do you have any idea what the Primeing Diet would look like ?

I am also in Bangkok next week so I can buy a complete cycle there if I know the doses and compounds

OK so I will be your old age experiment then because I am dead keen to give this ago. Do you have any idea what the Primeing Diet would look like ?
    The priming diet is worked off the maintance diet you have to keep level on, it needs to be clean foods no rubbish, alot of the time you have to re-adjust all the time with how your body is reacting to it, you hit this right and growth is amazing, alot of info is within the post,

The priming diet is worked off the maintance diet you have to keep level on, it needs to be clean foods no rubbish, alot of the time you have to re-adjust all the time with how your body is reacting to it, you hit this right and growth is amazing, alot of info is within the post,
    OK so this is pretty much like the How To Cut diet ?

OK so this is pretty much like the How To Cut diet ?
    Priming is a art form, its very similar to contest diets but remember the whole idea is not to lose muscle tissue which does happen in contest diets, you create a whole environment for growth by carb cycling nothing to drastic listen to the body, i will go indepth with you when the time is right but at the moment you need to establish a maintenance diet for your natural weight after your illness,

Dosages are worked out from your cycle history, i wont post these types of dosages on the open forum because to many newbies might think thats the way to go, but the whole process can be adapted to any level weather newbie or advanced, just depends on how much you run already and how you have responded to it,

Priming is a art form, its very similar to contest diets but remember the whole idea is not to lose muscle tissue which does happen in contest diets, you create a whole environment for growth by carb cycling nothing to drastic listen to the body, i will go indepth with you when the time is right but at the moment you need to establish a maintenance diet for your natural weight after your illness,

Dosages are worked out from your cycle history, i wont post these types of dosages on the open forum because to many newbies might think thats the way to go, but the whole process can be adapted to any level weather newbie or advanced, just depends on how much you run already and how you have responded to it,
    OK well I am going to give myself a month to get back in shape after a three week layoff so we will se what we can cook up after that

OK well I am going to give myself a month to get back in shape after a three week layoff so we will se what we can cook up after that
    sounds good get back to normal mate, when the time is right i will help as much as possible either this thread or via PM, or phone/text while priming,

So starting next week I will go back to my maintenace diet which to a lot of people will look like a cycle diet, but I am naturally an Ectomorph so I need the extra carbs to keep me going. I will post the diet later. I will run that for four weeks while I recover fully and see where my weight is from there. Then we can decide what time is right to do the Prime and then the cycle. This was my previous cycle as a matter of interest

wk 1-5 Prop 100mg/day Shot EOD
    wk 1-12 Test E 750mg/week 3 shots a week
    wk 1-11 Deca 400mg/week 3 shots a week
    wk 8-12 Anavar 80mg/day

All of my gains came in the first five weeks and I only gained a total of 10lbs. I am also three months into a HGH cycle which will be never ending 3IU 5 on 2 off. Marcus and I will keep this thread going as an example for others who might want to try this. Although as Marcus has alread said no doses will be discussed on the open forum.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    whenu are talking about lipoprotein do u mean lipoprotein lipase?

napoleon is offline Banned
    TEST ENTH and EQ

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    whenu are talking about lipoprotein do u mean lipoprotein lipase?
    Yes..

wow surprised your losing weight while on HGH...??

Did you take a long break before the operation , or did you keep running the HGH throughout?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    wow surprised your losing weight while on HGH...??

Did you take a long break before the operation , or did you keep running the HGH throughout?
    I presume its because he couldnt eat, he had an operation on his throat.

I presume its because he couldnt eat, he had an operation on his throat.

HA! Forgot about that one.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Kale with marcus300 help you'll gain it back and then some!!!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Great read,thanks for sharing Marcus.

no worries Kale, your a pro ul;l get it back.. and also on the plus side.. u still got that gorgeous chick in your avi ( i think it was your wife..or did we have this convo already (*cough*mistress*cough*)

NO LIMITS is offline Junior Member
    IF I just started a proper diet and I am about 14 - `15% BF, How long should I stick with it before cycling?

Quote Originally Posted by NO LIMITS
    IF I just started a proper diet and I am about 14 - `15% BF, How long should I stick with it before cycling?
    Dude start your own thread, you will get more responses that way

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    This is basically how I am eating now anyway. m-f low carb sat sun carb load. I feel no negative effects of eating under 150g carbs ED as of right now but iM only 3 days in and I guess thats not complete carb depletion so....

Marcus, are you suggesting on coming off of the low carb days completely while on the cycle or continuing? Sorry if I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    This is basically how I am eating now anyway. m-f low carb sat sun carb load. I feel no negative effects of eating under 150g carbs ED as of right now but iM only 3 days in and I guess thats not complete carb depletion so....

Marcus, are you suggesting on coming off of the low carb days completely while on the cycle or continuing? Sorry if I missed it.
    I know my post ealier was long but its worth reading, all the answers are within it, priming is not mon-fri low carbs and sat &sun high carb, in my experinece 2 days high carbs is to much and will re-fill the glycogen stores to much, i would go with 3-5 days low carbs 40% of maintainace and 1 day 15% of maintainace high carb, the amount of carbs you eat depends on your maintance diet its worked of that,

priming creates a very anabolic envirmonet so this process is done for 6-8 wks then you hit GH+short burst cycle (or any cycle), you then increase the food intake drasticly to push the growth, all of these things puts your body in a state of growth priming/gh/short burst cycle, you will never look back gains are amazing if done correctly.

I know my post ealier was long but its worth reading, all the answers are within it, priming is not mon-fri low carbs and sat &sun high carb, in my experinece 2 days high carbs is to much and will re-fill the glycogen stores to much, i would go with 3-5 days low carbs 40% of maintainace and 1 day 15% of maintainace high carb, the amount of carbs you eat depends on your maintance diet its worked of that,

priming creates a very anabolic envirmonet so this process is done for 6-8 wks then you hit GH+short burst cycle (or any cycle), you then increase the food intake drasticly to push the growth, all of these things puts your body in a state of growth priming/gh/short burst cycle, you will never look back gains are amazing if done correctly.

Thanks, I skimmed over your post, I need to re read it.

Continue carb cycling or just eat "normally" and cease carb cycling once the cycle begins ?

Thread Information