hey bros,
as some of you may know, dave palumbo does a column in m.d. magazine called the "anabolic freak" here are his recommendations to one fella who asked a simple question on duration specifics:

the question:
how long do you recommend i stay on 1000mg of cypionate and 400mg of deca durabolin per week? i want to make lasting gains.

the answer:
as ive said in the past, i believe length of time on a steroid cycle is a lot more important than the dosage taken. having said that, it makes more sense to take smaller more conservative amounts of anabolics for 16-24 week time periods rather than "shotgun" 5000mg of stuff per week for short 6-8 week cycles. the gains you make on the longer cycles are much more likely to be permanent because you're allowing your body to change its set point. remember, our bodies do not like to lose or gain weight. in order to lose, we must suffer greatly on reduced calorie diets, whereby to gain, we must force feed the body until it finally accepts the added weight as its new set point. likewise, with anabolic agents, our bodies must be exposed to these steroidal compounds for extended periods of time before the muscle gained is accepted as permanent.

my thoughts:
this makes sense to me, however im a little leery of that long of a stay on aas. i can say this though, if thats what it takes to make the gains permanent, im all for it. wonder if dosage and length of clomid therapy would change? and hcg would have to be a definite midway through this baby. im interested in all thoughts pertaining to this question and answer...........

peace bb79