xLivinitupx is offline New Member

Switch needles everytime?

I am about to start a test e, deca , dbol cycle and kickstart it wit prop. My question it do i need to change needles everytime i stick the syringe in a different vial. If I draw up the test e do i need to switch before I draw up the deca and then switch before i draw up the prop? Thanks for the help

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    You can use the same needle for drawing from all the vials one time then throw it away change the needle and your ready to shoot....

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xLivinitupx
    I am about to start a test e, deca, dbol cycle and kickstart it wit prop. My question it do i need to change needles everytime i stick the syringe in a different vial. If I draw up the test e do i need to switch before I draw up the deca and then switch before i draw up the prop? Thanks for the help
    first off why are u taking the d-bol and prope they are both used for a kickstart.so u only need one.and are they amps or vials?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    You can get away with it but I wouldnt do it simply because they are so cheap.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    first off why are u taking the d-bol and prope they are both used for a kickstart.so u only need one.and are they amps or vials?

You can run prop the whole way and dbol as a kickstart or however long you wish really.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You are fine with using the same pin to draw from the viles. Then toss the pin, and use a fresh one for the inject.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    huh? i run prop all cycle sometimes. depending on several factors

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Like everyone said, use one to draw from all the amps/vials, then switch. But remember to wipe the rubber with alcohol..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well he kan do both but IMO test is very weak and i see absolutly no point in jumpstarting w/ prop unless ur just eager to start having boners
    dbol f'n fun though!

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Might make for a dull needle and a sore azz too. Rubber takes the sharpness off fast. Maybe draw with one, clean your tops with alcohol, then switch pins before you poke.

haha i remember trying to get the last ML outta a bottle.. i must have poked it like 6/7 times without thinking and then like a tool went to shoot... ohh man!!

Felt like someone was holding a blow torch to my ass!!![B]

Thread Information