Thread: A gram a week?

A gram a week?

I am planning my 3rd cycle and I was considering staying at 250MG of test E every 3 days (so its a little more then 500MG weekly) I did this last cycle and got great gains.. However I know my diet was off due to the heat and a financial crisis (cant eat well if ur poor haha) anyways.. my friend says jumping to a gram does make a huge difference but also will make me more likely to experience gyno...

my question is this... does it really matter or should i just stay at 500mG and eat perfect... and is it the Cals that matter more so then excessive protein or should I try to keep the protien up around 300grams a day??

Any and all info will be appreciated!!!

Ohh BTW... Im 5'10 about 210 now at 11% fat.. gonna get down to about 7-8% before next cycle!

A gram at your stats is alittle overkill.

So your going to take AAS to make up for lack of diet?
    Nah don't like the idea. I would wait until your able to afford better meals to make the cycle worthwhile...Not half assing it on certain parts.

ooo no i def hear you.. i meant my last cycle wasnt so great for that reason... I worked on my diet and have it straight now (new kick ass job)

I wasnt looking for an easy way out... just more of advice on progession u know?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    No need to jump to a gram from 500mg. You make small jumps when your not responding to 500mg anymore and your diet is in check.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
    I am planning my 3rd cycle and I was considering staying at 250MG of test E every 3 days (so its a little more then 500MG weekly) I did this last cycle and got great gains.. However I know my diet was off due to the heat and a financial crisis (cant eat well if ur poor haha) anyways.. my friend says jumping to a gram does make a huge difference but also will make me more likely to experience gyno...

my question is this... does it really matter or should i just stay at 500mG and eat perfect... and is it the Cals that matter more so then excessive protein or should I try to keep the protien up around 300grams a day??

Any and all info will be appreciated!!!

Ohh BTW... Im 5'10 about 210 now at 11% fat.. gonna get down to about 7-8% before next cycle!
    Alway stay with the smallest dose you can as long as you still getting gains. If your getting gains from 500-600 grams a week, no need to change. As for Gyno, most people are either prone to it or there not. For me I can take larges doses of any type of gear and never see gyno. If 600 mgs a week is causing gyno, then most likely 1 grams isn't either

thanks guys... what about the protein/cals issue... is growing lean mass more dependant on Protein and Healthy fats.. or are high calls a must too??

for instance.

3000 cals VS. 5000 cals
    300 Grams of Protein 300 Grams of protein

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    think "healthy" calories. the more the better. for lean mass, make sure you burn what carbs you eat.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
    thanks guys... what about the protein/cals issue... is growing lean mass more dependant on Protein and Healthy fats.. or are high calls a must too??

for instance.

3000 cals VS. 5000 cals
    300 Grams of Protein 300 Grams of protein
    You do need plenty of excess callories. Healthy fats, lean protien, and complex carbs should eb the base of your diet. 3000 callories is not enough for maintenance let alone bulking. You should focus on atleast 5000 healthy callories.

Also there is no need to bump your cycle up to 1 gram yet. You don't have the base or cycle experience to need it yet.

Thread Information