Thread: Tren with sust

tj979 is offline Associate Member

Tren with sust

Hey guys I'm heading in to week 6 of injectable sustanon and week 3 of d-bol I was offered a bottle of tren to run in week 8-12 is it worth it, any advice I have read that tren will help me to shred the extra fat and help harden the rest of my muslces up, basically cut me up. any one with experience. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tj979
    Hey guys I'm heading in to week 6 of injectable sustanon and week 3 of d-bol I was offered a bottle of tren to run in week 8-12 is it worth it, any advice I have read that tren will help me to shred the extra fat and help harden the rest of my muslces up, basically cut me up. any one with experience. Thanks

yeah ive ran tren lots, and it doesnt cut ur fat out. It bloats u up!!! lots of water retention and strength, use it to Bulk. Make sure you run atleast 50% more test than tren, otherwise you might loose your little guy for awhile.

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    I have to disagree with GEThugedie trying....Tren A will cut you up and turn you into an animal. You will get sweats from it and you will get freaking huge man. I myself is running sus250 with Tren A. I will tell you to do much research and find that many guys on AR will say nothing but positive things about Tren A most guys include tren A in thier cycle. It will cut you up. I don't want to lead you the wrong way either...It's not going to be like a deca and winni cycle. As you should know their is two different cycles Bulk cycle and a Lean cycle. I could be totally wrong but i don't think i am I'm sure some guys on here will give you some input as well. But I say to research it and see if it works for you!

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Agree with surfstud on the research. I wouldn't run it for only 5 weeks though. I don't see any real gains (or sides) until weeks 6 or 7. There are as many sides as there are benefits with tren , so if you can handle the sides then you shouuld have fun with it. JMHO-Erwin

vic99 is offline Junior Member
    I have run tren a few times and never get blout out of it. I always seent to get hard gains. Tren seems to increase my metabolism. I do feel like a bull in the gym.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    how fast do you react to aas. I run tren for 6 weeks and am very happy. I respond fast though. no reason for tren to bloat, does not aromatize. this is from our steroid profile section:
    "Trenbolones chemical structure makes it resistant to the aromatize enzyme (conversion to estrogen) thus absolutely no percentage of trenbolone will convert to estrogen. Trenbolone administration would not promote estrogenic side effects such as breast tissue growth in men (gynecomastia , bitch tits) accelerated fat gain, decline in fat break down and water retention trenbolone."

Thread Information