Thread: Prop Pain

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

Question Prop Pain

Why is it that everyone says Prop hurts? or is it that u have to shoot up three times a day ?I am trying to get a cycle together and I am concidering Prop.The needles dont bother me. I use to be a junkie and even befor that I gave blood just because I like to get stuck.

Brie is offline Banned
    wow thats all i can say !!!!!!!

I use to be quite the fiend

frank12391 is offline Member
    Schmidty, When your on junk the last thing on your mind is aseptic techniques. I hope you did your home work on IM injections. It's completely different to IV's. Iv's only penetrate skin but IM's penetrate muscle quite deep so you got nurves, tendons, vessells and layers of fat to worry about, not to mention accumulating scare tissue. Also rotation is important. I post this not to insult your inteligence or think your ignorant in anyway but for anyone else who reads this coming from your kind of background who may less informed.

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    do 100mgs a day ,all in 1 shot , thats 700mgs a week , take an anti estregen if you dont grow on that, you cant grow.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop only hurt me on the first cycle.....Hurt like a MOFO too.... now I include it in every cycle, and doesnt even bother me anymore. The very ODD time I may get 2 hours of discomfort, but thats it...

yea i know the difference between iv and im injections .OMG if somebody shot test straight into a vein they would have a stroke . but can anyone tell me why it hurts?

No1.I find that hard to beleive.Is it a burn or a bruise what i dodnt want to find out the hard way when i start my cycle.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I use to be quite the fiend
    YOU FOUND A CURE ?????

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie
    wow thats all i can say !!!!!!!

I second that comment!!!!

orton4 is offline Member
    it feels like a terrible bruise and yes it does burn also at times...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    Why is it that everyone says Prop hurts? or is it that u have to shoot up three times a day ?I am trying to get a cycle together and I am concidering Prop.The needles dont bother me. I use to be a junkie and even befor that I gave blood just because I like to get stuck.
    No comment on the junkie statement. Hope you got that sorted out now.

Nobody shoots prop 3x per day. Once per day is plenty. Most people say prop hurts cause the easiest prop to find is by one particular UGL (which i cant metion on the forums) and that UGL is very poor quality and they fill it with sterilizing agents, to make up for sloppy manufacture, and that really irritates tissue. Pharm grade prop or quality UGL prop has no problems.

yes i got the fiend out of my system,what if some body made it them selves.

Or if its from a pharmacy.

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    Props with a high BA content will hurt more I believe. If this is your first cycle then you could probably get by with injecting 100-150mg every other day (EOD)... it all depends on your stats (age, height, weight, training experience, and diet among other things).

I put on a good amount of mass and strength with 150mg EOD for my first cycle, but for my next cycle I'm thinking of going with 100mg each day (ED). The only reason I recommend starting with EOD injections is that the pain from Prop can be pretty debilitating for some people. If you find that injections hurt, you can also cut it with vitamin B12 from Lion. In the end, however, the results will be worth the pain as long as you go about it safely with proper nutrition and rest.

Best of Luck,
    -Tank75

EOD sounds alot better.

bigdreamz is offline Junior Member
    Ed is not that bad just get used to using a bunch of different sites I like glutes, quads, delts and started bi's, going to try pecs next but staying away from calves. I used to do EOD but now like ED better. plus levels are constant.
    I use Pharm grade and it is fine first time was a little sore but really no big deal by second week don't notice a thing. I have never had the pain from prop that some have and always wondered what the big deal was but then again I have only used pharm grade.

Thread Information