NEWBIE_TDM is offline New Member

Deca instead of Test???

Hi there.
    I was planning to do a test-e cycle, 400mg EW, 10 weeks then PCT with Clomid/Nolva. I am 5'11, 185, 35 years old, been training for 4-5 years, the last 3 consistently.
    There's this guy in my gym who's pretty big and very lean, maybe 6-7% bf and we go to talking about AAS. It turns out the guy is very knowledgable, he was competing for years back in 1996 in Europe, has done almost all AAS in large quantities, last cycle he was doing 1.5gr test EW. Anyway, he said to me not to do any test. He says, no matter the dosage I will get nasty sides, with acne almost 100%. He suggested that I do 400mg EW Deca alone for 10 weeks adding that I will be very happy with the results. He also said "Deca Dick" is bull$hit and it only exists on the Internet AAS boards.
    I really wanna hear what experienced users have to say about this. Thanks.

TDM
    Last edited by NEWBIE_TDM; 09-27-2006 at 10:42 AM.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I would tell your bodybuilder friend he's a idiot no offense..... I dont ahve first hadn knowledge on deca dick... but i know many on forumn that report of having deca dick in previous cycles.... mostly all the sides you hear about can be minimized through a good anti= e such as arimidex .. not "ALL" sides but a large amount. Deca alone isnt strongly advised and not very safe.. thats why you rarely hear of people talking about only Deca cycles.... if your going to use deca test should be incorporated in there some how... im not implying test dsg has to be highr then deca... but "I" suggest it just my opinion... many will say 250mg of test a wk along with 400mg of deca is fine as long as test is there... because remember your natural production of test shuts down.... And side effects vary from person to person... him telling you its bull could be because his body responded well to a deca only cycle... but you on the other hand you could get deca dick .... i suggest the safe way of using deca and that is to incoroprate test some where in there....

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NEWBIE_TDM
    Hi there.
    I was planning to do a test-e cycle, 400mg EW, 10 weeks then PCT with Clomid/Nolva. I am 5'11, 185, 35 years old, been training for 4-5 years, the last 3 consistently.
    There's this guy in my gym who's pretty big and very lean, maybe 6-7% bf and we go to talking about AAS. It turns out the guy is very knowledgable, he was competing for years back in 1996 in Europe, has done almost all AAS in large quantities, last cycle he was doing 1.5gr test EW. Anyway, he said to me not to do any test. He says, no matter the dosage I will get nasty sides, with acne almost 100%. He suggested that I do 400mg EW Deca alone for 10 weeks adding that I will be very happy with the results. He also said "Deca Dick" is bull$hit and it only exists on the Internet AAS boards.
    I really wanna hear what experienced users have to say about this. Thanks.

TDM
    This guy sound like a guy who get all his Anabolic info from the druggist at Walmart. He's a complete nut

The guy is 225 ripped bro, at 5'10. He looks awesome. He doesnt strike me as a nut, thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    I would tell your bodybuilder friend he's a idiot no offense..... I dont ahve first hadn knowledge on deca dick... but i know many on forumn that report of having deca dick in previous cycles.... mostly all the sides you hear about can be minimized through a good anti= e such as arimidex.. not "ALL" sides but a large amount. Deca alone isnt strongly advised and not very safe.. thats why you rarely hear of people talking about only Deca cycles.... if your going to use deca test should be incorporated in there some how... im not implying test dsg has to be highr then deca... but "I" suggest it just my opinion... many will say 250mg of test a wk along with 400mg of deca is fine as long as test is there... because remember your natural production of test shuts down.... And side effects vary from person to person... him telling you its bull could be because his body responded well to a deca only cycle... but you on the other hand you could get deca dick .... i suggest the safe way of using deca and that is to incoroprate test some where in there....
    Yeah but isnt it true that with Deca your boys dont shrink as much, if at all? Thats a major advantage over test, wouldnt you say?

Well whatever you want to place him as is fine... but the advice he has given you is incorrect... and just remember this rule... AA"s effect different people in different ways... thats like me saying i grew 2 inch's around my arm from test in 5 wks... you might not grow 2 inchs in your arm off 12 wks... meaning it effects you different... that includes side effects

Deca converts into estrogen very slowly, if at all..... and your right its nothing like tests conversion into estrogne which is fast... but remember that can be minmized through anti- e's

Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    Well whatever you want to place him as is fine... but the advice he has given you is incorrect... and just remember this rule... AA"s effect different people in different ways... thats like me saying i grew 2 inch's around my arm from test in 5 wks... you might not grow 2 inchs in your arm off 12 wks... meaning it effects you different... that includes side effects

Deca converts into estrogen very slowly, if at all..... and your right its nothing like tests conversion into estrogne which is fast... but remember that can be minmized through anti- e's
    I never talked about estro conversion. All I said is that IMO your nuts dont shrink as much if they shrink at all. That has little to do with estrogen conversion.

Either way you have the chance of your nuts shrinking... the risk increase with test... I thought that advise would be benifical to you considering you seem full throttle on using deca only.. i gave you my advice, and suggestions.. whether you take it or not is your choice... attitiude isnt needed...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    omg LOL yes there are some people who dont get deca dick
    thats bout 1 in 50
    its not my dick and so I DONT KARE but if u wanna run deca only go for it.. but when women are laffin and pointing at ur limp noodle.. DONT YOU ****ING COME BACK TO THIS BOARD AND BITCH BUOT IT

Attitude? Oh cmon, u saw an attitude? Peace man.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    omg LOL yes there are some people who dont get deca dick
    thats bout 1 in 50
    its not my dick and so I DONT KARE but if u wanna run deca only go for it.. but when women are laffin and pointing at ur limp noodle.. DONT YOU ****ING COME BACK TO THIS BOARD AND BITCH BUOT IT
    hehe, cool dude. BTW, Im not into doing the cycle, I just wanna get users opinions. Thanks for ur post.

Taiboxa i love how you make statements so clear and right to the point.... deca only cycle =

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    look we all no that deca builds more muscles than test hats why its more anabolic but test with it will not hurm at all look by taking deca or any other steroid ur shutting dow ur natural test production & this will cause many sides due to lake of test in ur body thats why we must take test from outside source do u understand me

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    look we all no that deca builds more muscles than test hats why its more anabolic but test with it will not hurm at all look by taking deca or any other steroid ur shutting dow ur natural test production & this will cause many sides due to lake of test in ur body thats why we must take test from outside source do u understand me
    not my experience or anyone elses I know. deca is great for joints but you wont get much more than that out of it.
    do a search on deca dick. there is no way that many people are making something up. if you want to lie about something you'd probably lie about lenght or number of times in one session. something that looks good in your favior. I cant imagine anyone wanting to lie about impotence.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    not my experience or anyone elses I know. deca is great for joints but you wont get much more than that out of it.
    do a search on deca dick. there is no way that many people are making something up. if you want to lie about something you'd probably lie about lenght or number of times in one session. something that looks good in your favior. I cant imagine anyone wanting to lie about impotence.
    I guess not, huh? Can you tell me how does that deca dick come? I mean what are the actions behind it when someone takes only Deca?

ya... deca supress your natural test... no natty test.. no boner..

pretty simple really... go do your cycle and have fun with that when ur dickie is not going up..

this genius friend of yours probally had sides goes he was doing 1500MG a week... thats just retarded.. and hes only 225 AT 5'10 after doing all that?? thats pretty sad!

I knew a guy who was ripped..like 7% all the time.. maybe even lowe... was just insane looking 5'9 175..like martial arts pro and what not... turns out it wasnt the AAS keeping him lean..

it was the fact he didnt eat anything but shakes and had a bad ass heroin addiction..

Thread Information