thabeastmaster is offline Associate Member

post cycle tbol results, comments and a few questions.....

stats....
    8 weeks tbol only...last three weeks 50mg
    first ever cycle
    started at 165lean bench245
    finished 185, bench 280...was only eating 2500-3000 cal/day (i know i know)

only unpleasant side effect was horrible rancid gas...no bloating discomfort, just bad farts...

im a week out......here are my concerns and questions....
    first off....i put my trust in my source and others who work with it as we all know eachother....mistake? i dont know, but i was told emphatically by ALL involved that the Tbol's andro effect was so little that i would not need to bother with any serms or ai.....i figured they were on the level because it could only make them money to push those at me......

well, maybe its just my body, afterall i got waaaaay more gains than anybody anticipated....BUT.....i couldnt be any more lethargic or down.....i feel like dookie.....especially in the evenings....mega low and depressed, with NO desire to train....

is it too late for me to try any PCT?

also training wise.....

what kinds of adjustments should i make to my routine?
    i was doing a 5 days chest day, legs, back, shoulders, bi/tri...and BLASTING each part when training....

what now?

thank you kindly for any contructive comments.....

Tha Beastmaster

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    you acquired those gains so easily because u were so far away from your genetic peak that it made such a giant gap that ur body couldnt help but grow.. unfortunatly it will be more difficult to retain the gains u aquired in the long run due to lack of muscle maturity .. u shudda tried to pak on alot more LBM before even playing w/ exogenous hormones but oh well live and learn... too bad most people dont learn THEN live

sorry for the bump, but i need help yall.....lol....where are all the outspoken mods?!?! lol...thanks in advance guys

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I bet the sluggishness and depression is simply cause you're not as strong and pumped as you were while taking tbol and that affects us psychologically which then can affect us physically......I doubt your natural test is that low right now...maybe just a bit....I would keep your routine the same but eat at least 1,000 more lean protein calories and get plenty of sleep....and if you really think your test is low then get some blood work done and check it out...

wouldnt an extra thousand calories combined with potentially decreased test levels be a sure recipe for getting fat?

is it too late for pct?

dang, ive seen more replies on flaming posts!!
    im in a hole here fellas, and confused about where to go from here....

hellmask.....your thoughts? i know you've talked about tbol repeatedly...what was your experience like?

id like to hear as many different responses as possible to benefit from all your experience

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    you acquired those gains so easily because u were so far away from your genetic peak that it made such a giant gap that ur body couldnt help but grow.. unfortunatly it will be more difficult to retain the gains u aquired in the long run due to lack of muscle maturity .. u shudda tried to pak on alot more LBM before even playing w/ exogenous hormones but oh well live and learn... too bad most people dont learn THEN live

Spot on.

Sad but true. When I used Tbol I my weight never changed on scale. I gained about 20-30lbs on most my lifts, BUT do mostly to me switching up my workout routine focusing more on strength. I leaned up some on tbol, but nothing drastic at all. Most likely won't ever run it again, because now I am tired of it and am dissapointed. If I do run it again I will do 80+mgs/day.I find it to be a good addition to more athletic tuned cycle then a BBing cycle

I think for a first cycle tbol only can be great. I see it as a way to start you off with aas without going overboard like many do, like running test @ 600mgs and jumpstarting with dbol etc. Uncalled for IMO. Shows if this is right for you.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    interesting stuff - lets get some more experience in here. i'll be running some tbol along side of some var soon.

Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    interesting stuff - lets get some more experience in here. i'll be running some tbol along side of some var soon.

Run winstrol insead....get more out of that.

And to beastmasta, Feeling tired and shitty after cycle is somewhat normal. Your hormones are recovering etc. Sometimes when your not getting that super pump in the gym like when you "on" you get discouraged and don't wanna lift. BUT YOU HAVE TO! Force yourself, don't allow these gains to leave. Tbol does suppress you quite a big. But you have to overcome it and keep on truckin.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    booz, nark, bajan, all hate tbol as far as i know.. and if i didnt have dyslexia,adhd, ocd and some other issues i could probably recall a ratio of 10:1 of names of people who Hate:Like Tbol

thank you sincerely guys, hellmask, thanks for the input.....i was able to get a little bit of nolvadex this evening, hopefully enough to get me through until i can get some more.....

again, i LOVED what the Tbol did for me while on, especially being my first ever cycle, its just i was mislead and unprepared for the post cycle period...had i started pct immediatley and properly, i wouldnt be in the situation im in

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    .. and if i didnt have dyslexia,adhd, ocd and some other issues ...
    You should get a prescription for that.

hahaha

Thread Information