matl is offline Junior Member

got my test levels back, are they normal?

i'm 24 and my test levels came in at 469 ng/dl is that about right for my age or a bit low? I've read conflicting info regarding it.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by matl
    i'm 24 and my test levels came in at 469 ng/dl is that about right for my age or a bit low? I've read conflicting info regarding it.
    a good idea for anyone in the future would be to have your blood work done prior to starting anything to have something to compare it to as everyone is different.some may have low test levels to start with and not even realize it

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    a good idea for anyone in the future would be to have your blood work done prior to starting anything to have something to compare it to as everyone is different.some may have low test levels to start with and not even realize it

and yes your normal.... range is 241-827 ng/dl

Quote Originally Posted by matl
    and where have you read that 469 ng/dL is not normal

fanatic is offline Member
    They're normal.

matl is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    and where have you read that 469 ng/dL is not normal
    on my test result is said from 160-780 was normal which puts me in the middle, and per other info on this site said 300-950 which puts me on the low end so considering my age i wanted to get some oppinions. thanks for the input though. And i just took these levels prior to Doing any AAS

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    When you go to the doc, do you just say "I want blood work done."? More specifically, what kind of bloodword should steroid users ask to get done?

Quote Originally Posted by DHew
    When you go to the doc, do you just say "I want blood work done."? More specifically, what kind of bloodword should steroid users ask to get done?
    if you live in the states and go through your insurrance, you say you want to have extensive bloodwork done.. only thing is testosterone is normally not included in those tests so when you specify that you want your test levels tested as well, he will look at you with an evil eye and say WHY??

then you just say youve been having some trouble in the bedroom and feel tired lately.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    What if i have a good doc, that ive talked to about my steroid use before?? I should just tell him, right??

The only thing he's told me is "Make sure you dont do too many cycles for longer than you need to..."

Thread Information