dblock189 is offline Associate Member

incoporating hcg to this cycle?

I wanted to start using hcg throughout my whole cycle to keep the size and function of the testicles going. I would like to get somebody to help me with a dose and if its worth it. I hear that running 500iu's every4days is good to do. Then i also i researched and it shouldnt be done for periods of long times becuase it can cause harm. That is why i am kind of stuck...there is mixed oppinions so i would like to get some answers if possible...

this is what im running

1-4 androl 50mgs/dbol12.5mgs (maybe up to 25mgs)
    1-14 test e 500mgs galienka test
    4-10 tren a 100eod
    arimdex .5mgs a day (prone to gyno)

then im trying anthony robert pct....how can i use hcg...bro's please help me out i can use some suggestions. i want the testes to be okay

dblock
    Last edited by dblock189; 09-27-2006 at 02:27 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Your using a 19-Nor. So...I'd say 250-350-ius/E4D. See how that goes.

AR's PCT states dosages/durations. That makes me think you havent read it at all. I;d also add Proviron 50mg/ED for labido issues, lowering estrogen/SHBG.

If your prone to gyno AND using a 19-Nor. Use Letro, not Arimidex . Or Arimidex and keep Nolva on hand.

thanks for the advice bro. I ndid do research bro, but i was using the search engine and i dont know why i didnt read pct by swale. thanks for poingting it out. Stupid me....So basically i can run it about 250iu's to 350i's to end of cycle correct? Can i run it throught pct? sorry for the stupid questions i read just i want to make sure. Also, would .25mgs of femura be enough? i know that it takes two weeks to kick in really so do i run it with the armidex now or should i wait? what do you suggest? maybe dostinex and arimdex? i already have to bottels of arimdex but i will get some letro if its a better idea.

dblock

trust me i read alot just that hcg is something that confuses the hell out of me...

dblock

"Swales PCT" is for hypogondal men. Men that dont produce testosterone so its far from idea IMO. Use "Anthony Roberts PCT" and include Proviron 50mg/ED.

Letro (Femera) can aid in reducing progesterone relates sides aswell, which may arise from using a 19-Nor, Tren in your cycle. It needs 4-5 weeks to kick in, needing this time to reach stable blood plasma concentrations.

If it were me and you alreayd have the Arimidex use that and get some Nolva and keep it on hand. If gyno or any symptoms arise, up your Aromidex dose and run a low dose of Nolva, perhaps 10mg/ED. Using Nolva and a 19-Nor isnt perfect, but may help reduce estrogen related sides and is worth a shot IMO.

If your worried, buy some Letro from a research company or your source, just in case.

You can also use Arimidex for PCT following "Anthony Roberts PCT" swapping the Aromasin for Arimidex. Up the dose slightly though, to around 0.75mg/ED and Nolva in full clinical doses can reduce Arimidex's effectiveness by upto 27%.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm gonna run the HCG last 10 days of cycle! Its just another school of thought I want to try! Should bring the testicles back to decent size so a normal PCT protocol should still be fine after that.

alright thanks swifto, so basically get letro incase of anything and stick with the arimdex and novla if needed. Also, dont use hcg throught the whole cycle, just wait till pct therapy. Is that what you mean? not try to be repititious just that i wanna be 100% sure before i do anything. thanks bro..also mighty joe that doesnt sound like a bad idea...how manh iu's you doing and wat kind of pct.

dblock

No, use HCG throughout your cycle when "on". And PCT at a higher dose of 500ius/ED along with Nolva/Aromasin and Proviron IMO. Similar to Anthony Roberts PCT.

Thread Information