stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

nicked a vein again..

gonna share my experience since it was a lil different than any other time I have experienced this... I pushed the needle into my quad and noticed that i was in a vein most likely. I pulled out and went to another spot and aspirated. Everything was ok and I injected the gear.. Then after maybe 2 minutes I start to feel the need to cough and feeling a little light headed.. Well at this point the symptoms were very mild commpared to previous cases and I was thinking that I just barely nicked a vein.. The weird thing is that eventhough the initial symptoms were weak I had terrible night sweats and today Im barely functional... Just feeling a lil bad.. Im not getting sick or anything, feel just weak after this thing.. Now im almost 100% normal but even still I feel like I need to cough constantly. What wonders me is that y the initial things were so weak but now I feel even worse after 16 hours than after my major incident with nicking a vein (then I prettty much passed ouut for some hours in the bathroom and was coughing for hours). strange. all is good now, not trying to ask a question, just think its strange.. ofcourse if some1 has an explanation..

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    you know what? I felt similar to that in the past everytime I tried quad injections...Not that bad, but similar... I have tried 6 quad injections, including the last one last week, and have now given up on them. They are not for me. I can shoot everywhere, including bi's and tri's, with no probs whatsoever... I think some of our bodies just dont like certain sites, and thats all there is too it... kinda strange, but... ehh, what can you do....

jvjacked is offline New Member
    are you taking tren ?

nope, it was test C... goalseeker: how long did the sorta crappy feeling last when u had that happening?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=stupidhippo]nope, it was test C... goalseeker: how long did the sorta crappy feeling last when u had that happening?[/QUOTE]

gone within a couple hours.....

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I think it's in your head because you had a bad experience last time.. I could be wrong tho.

its not there was about 30 shots in between .. it was in my last cycle when it happened last.. this time im only wondering cause the initial symptoms were so light but im still feeling a lil weak and/coughy/nauseous and its 20 H since the shot. usually it lasts for only some hours.. its getting better but whenu cough after nicking the vein u also have this special taste kida think in ur mouth.. its pretty unmistakeable IMO.

aztecdiver is offline New Member
    all I can say is I've had similar with winny depot. 2 times hard core. first get chills about an hour after. then start burning fever, joints ache everywhere. it last for several hours, slightly goes away, fever comes back. then i was ill some the next day and then get better soon.... not sure what causes it but i was thinking it may be a vein. i have not had to cough though

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That is odd indeed.
    Thanks for documenting it Hippo, every bit of info adds to the archived knowledge.

M.

just a lil addition; its now 30 H since the incident and feeling practicallly normal now...

Thread Information