FirstTimer84 is offline New Member

Question First Cycle Questions

Ok I posted last week a few questions about what to do for a first cycle, and I got some good answers. I have done alot of research the past few days but I still am uncertain about a few things. I know that I should run a test only cycle first FOR SURE! I was thinking Test Enan for 10 wks at 500mg a week. Then Nolva for PCT. Should I use Nolva and Clomid together or will one do the trick? Also I am not sure about doses. Should I maybe run Letro with the Test E? If so what dose? Thanks for your help AGAIN!

Stats
    23yrs 5'10
    207lbs 13%bf
    At a plateau

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    run nolva and clomid for pct. do a search on pct and you can find your answers as to how to run it...ppl differ on how they run clomid, and nolva you just gotta search and decide how you want to run it..but it should start 14 days after last injection

juice_305 is offline Banned
    run test for 12 weeks.....nolva the hole cycle including pct at 20mg per day.....clomid
    Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
    Week 1 300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg
    Week 2 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
    Week 3 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg

thats what this site say to run it at. it worked for me

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    I figure i should share this with you. The first time I did Test E I too did 500mg per week. Everything was going fine until the third week in. I shot and took a nap. When I woke up my lips, face, ankles, neck, etc we're swollen as hell. I had red spots all over me almost like baby hives. I was getting these surges of prickly heat through my body. I ended up with blisters all over my boby just as if I had a very bad sunburn. They we're extremely itchy and when I would scratch them they would pop and secret water. I ended up peeling all over just like a bad sun burn. This instantly ended my cycle.

For almost three weeks after the last shot I would continue to get this surge of prickly heat or something that would shoot up my back and instantly leave red dots on me. Almost like getting the goose bumps but heat and a instant rash. I of course thought that I must have been allergic or had an allergic reaction to the Test E. Then I said well if I was allergic to it then I would have had these symptoms from the first shot. So I got the balls up a few weeks after that to shoot it again this time at 250mg per week. I havent ever had a problem since.

My point is that if you we're to ever experience a problem with the test as I did, you will have to wait a few weeks till the side effects go away because of the long half life of test E. I would suggest starting smaller dosage and seeing how you handle it then bump it up. Specialy being your first cycle. Or use a shorter ester in case of problems. IMO a longer ester is better as it = less frequent shots though. Just be careful. I would never wish that crap on anyone. I sucked

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I suggest running Clomid at 100mg ed and Nolva at 20mg ed for 25 to 30 days.. and i woudlnt advise running letro while on cycle.... use arimidex ... use letro when cycles are more extreme

Ok now Im am confused cause everyone has their own opinion, but I guess thats what you get with a forum like this. SO how bout this which way would be the safest and benefit me the most? Or is there really any specific way it should be done?

I suggest looking at the PCT forumn since your so confused.... its simple you shoudlnt just use clomid, or nolva or arimidex by itsself for PCT .... if your going to use clomid its common to use nolva with it... which is what i suggest... as far as arimidex on PCT i dont know much about ... i am going to use arimidex as a anti-e while on ccyle.... its your choice... do some research friend

Thanks for the info bro! I think I am gonna run the nolva while on cycle and then clomid for the PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer84
    Thanks for the info bro! I think I am gonna run the nolva while on cycle and then clomid for the PCT.
    oops I meant run nolva the whole way and clomid and nolva for pct. It's been a long day.........

people run nolva on cycle it just isnt suggested its very mild and may not protect you if serious sides start occuring thats why most people will suggest arimidex . But its your choice... goodluck

Thread Information