matl is offline Junior Member

reducing injection pain

my partner is having bad injection pains from his prop/tren cycle and wants to stop after only having done 2 shots, shots consist of 150 prop/150tren eod. I know you can mix b-12 but its already a 2.5 cc shot sho at that point probably better to seperate into two shots right? also any good places to get injectable b-12? i searched and found lots of vet places are those as clean as human grade? and if he chooses to stop will he need to do post after the two or three shots that he has done. thanks.

Surrender is offline Banned
    1) no on PCT

2) It's the prop not the tren causing the problem. B-12 is not going to help...He can add some addition sterile oil to the syringe and this will help. What part of the body are you injecting into.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    1) no on PCT

2) It's the prop not the tren causing the problem. B-12 is not going to help...He can add some addition sterile oil to the syringe and this will help. What part of the body are you injecting into.
    thanks, so far delt and glute. what is the b-12 for then i hear so often people say to add it to ease the pain

Lets star over cause I'm a little cionfussed on the 2.5 cc. What is the mg dose of each.....Usually prop and tren now days are made @ 100 mgs per Ml. So if this was true, it would take 3cc to get 150 mgs of each, not 2.5cc....Maybe we can pinpoint the problem by knowing the mg dosage

The prop is at 100/ml and the tren at 150/ml thats how it came to 2.5cc

Quote Originally Posted by matl
    The prop is at 100/ml and the tren at 150/ml thats how it came to 2.5cc
    Never seen Tren acetate @ 150 mgs. Wonder how they got it to hold.
    Is the prop QV100?....if so it's BA content is high and that can cause the painful injections.....I can handle it but gives me lumps and some soreness. Now maybe its the high concentration of the Tren. Like i said, i have never seen Tren a @150......

Could try 1 cc of ea in seperate syringes to see which roid is giving you the problem.

I'm sure your syringes are 3ml and 1/2cc of sterile oil or even b-12 isn't going to help.

yeah i'm pretty sure its the prop rather than the tren that is causing the pain becasue i'm taking the prop too and its killing me, I know 150 is a bit high but its not a well known company so its hard to verify.

Thread Information