Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Random is offline RETIRED VET

Palumbo Quote on Primo....thoughts???

Guys i was browsin through the new MD and i came across this quote by Dave Palumbo on primobolan and hairloss..this is somewhat of a concern to me as i plan on using primo....

what are your thoughts on this guys...???

"To address the balding issue, its important to remember that, while methenolone is chemically synthesized from DHT, which is notorious for hair loss, acne, and adrogenic sides, once its transformed into methenolone, all of these DHT-linked side effects dissappear. This is because the new methenolone molecule no longer possesses the same properties as its original parent molecule, DHT."

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Shame Pinn isn't here...He could share some of his wisdom on Primo.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    What do you want to know??..I trained under him for a bit and I can tell you what he would think....Primo???..you better take a boat load.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    That quote is very thrue, not only for Primo, but winny, masteron and var as well.

All these drugs act diffrently than DHT, in a way, that they are not converet to androstenediol. Its always funny when people call these drugs DHT, which is completely false...

What causes hair-loss for those who are prone are the androgenic activity in the scalp, more androgenic=more hairloss.

Ive done Primo at 3200mg ew, had no hairloss or any other sides...

doctadank is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    That quote is very thrue, not only for Primo, but winny, masteron and var as well.

All these drugs act diffrently than DHT, in a way, that they are not converet to androstenediol. Its always funny when people call these drugs DHT, which is completely false...

What causes hair-loss for those who are prone are the androgenic activity in the scalp, more androgenic=more hairloss.

Ive done Primo at 3200mg ew, had no hairloss or any other sides...
    how would you compare/rate it to the other steroids you have tried?

What do you want to know??..I trained under him for a bit and I can tell you what he would think....Primo???..you better take a boat load.
    I want to know if it causes hairloss as much as some users say it does?....while were at it..

id also like to know if anyone uses it during contest prep with success..?

Since primo isnt that androgenic it shouldnt really cause hairloss issues for most right?

So Bigmax, did you use primo and at what dose man? thx

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Since primo isnt that androgenic it shouldnt really cause hairloss issues for most right?
    Imo no. When you have done masteron without problems, I doubt you will have issues with Primo...

Well, i used mast at 350mg per wk and i noticed just slight hairloss....i feel that if i increased the masteron dose then i would have experienced much more hairloss tho.....im hoping primo will be much lighter..

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member

winny and var cause hair loss for sure. they are similar enough to act like DHT at the scalp. just ask any of the nuimber of users who've lost a boatload of hair (or gone gray as hell) on a cycle, with the winny especially.

Hmm..i used var with good success, i dont think i really lost much hair at all, if any at 60mg per day....masteron was worse for me.....

wow ive never heard of going gray on a cycle...how does that happen JSN? thanks

JSN--u think var would be worse than primo as far as hairloss goes?

Hey captain,I used primo at 1,000 mgs a week and didnt feel much...oh and no hair loss.

Bigmax, thanks for the input man...good to know, ill have to see how it goes...thats a good dose tho from what i heard....

out of curiousity would you prefer EQ high dose over primo high dose? thanks

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    JSN--u think var would be worse than primo as far as hairloss goes?
    they're both pretty hair-friendly, but i think primo would be a little milder. i don't know exactly why winny makes certain people go gray, but from what i remember it's DHT-related just like male pattern baldness. it's not something i'd be real worried about unless you're going gray already though.

as far as taking something that won't affect hair loss at all, i would stick to test only and use dutasteride- preferably actual avodart.

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    winny and var cause hair loss for sure. they are similar enough to act like DHT at the scalp. just ask any of the nuimber of users who've lost a boatload of hair (or gone gray as hell) on a cycle, with the winny especially.
    All steroids exept nadrolone will cause hairloss if you have genetics for MPB...

No, they do not act like DHT. Its the androgenic activity they have in the scalp, all AAS are androgens...

as far as taking something that won't affect hair loss at all, i would stick to test only and use dutasteride- preferably actual avodart.
    Yea whenever i use test i seem to not be affected at ALL since ive been using dutasteride year-round...now heres the question then...?

Can i really keep advancing and producing good results with a cycle of test only after a couple cycles? Im familiar with the synergy in cycles and thats what i was looking for this cycle, along with testing the primo out to see if ill be compatable with it for next years contests...EQ came to mind even though some say its worthless...that and NPP

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Primo is an extremely weak drug.. I also took 1000mg for weeks and didn't see anything as far as gains or sides.. Next time around I'd take 2-3g's more than likely, but probably won't ever use it again, Test is cheaper and I'd spend the extra money on GH personally.

Next time around I'd take 2-3g's more than likely
    Man...i got a great price on the stuff but at those doses it might run out quickly....

I B D..how long did you run it for?

8wks I believe then dropped it because I was wasting my money.. I'd run it for 12wks if I were to do it again and like I said 2-3g's..

But honestly I think it's a waste of a drug, if you remember correctly I defended Primo against Pinnacle on more than one occasion until I took it LMAO.. I'll stick with what works, Test/(high doses of HGH)/IGFLR3/Slin.. that's all you need with a great training program/precise diet/plenty of rest.

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    8wks I believe then dropped it because I was wasting my money.. I'd run it for 12wks if I were to do it again and like I said 2-3g's..

But honestly I think it's a waste of a drug, if you remember correctly I defended Primo against Pinnacle on more than one occasion until I took it LMAO.. I'll stick with what works, Test/(high doses of HGH)/IGFLR3/Slin.. that's all you need with a great training program/precise diet/plenty of rest.
    you forgot to mention tren

I'll stick with what works, Test/(high doses of HGH)/IGFLR3/Slin.. that's all you need with a great training program/precise diet/plenty of rest.
    Wow, good call man, ill let you know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    you forgot to mention tren
    No I didn't Tren is what I'd consider a "Drug", not a naturally produced hormone so it isn't used anymore, I'm 25 and don't plan on being on HRT for quite some time if possible.. Tren/Nandrolone etc shut down the endocrine system much more than hormones such as Test, therefore I like to hit short burst cycles using (Drol/DBol , Test Prop, GH, slin, LR3) and then recovery quickly, my gains never cease whether I'm on or off and I never crash..
    Too many people want to take an arsenal of drugs to compensate for other areas they lack in. I've been that road and it tooks months to recovery my natural levels and It was extremely difficult to retain my gains I made with all the drugs.. Currently with this new approach I never miss a step and keep growing and stay much healthier according to my Bloodwork.

therefore I like to hit short burst cycles using (Drol/DBol, Test Prop, GH, slin, LR3) and then recovery quickly, my gains never cease whether I'm on or off and I never crash..
    Awesome man, so how long would a normal cycle for you last?

sounds like we have the same goals, my goal is staying healthy as well while being a competitive bodybuilder

8-10wks max with GH run year around.

Cool thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Tren/Nandrolone etc shut down the endocrine system much more than hormones such as Test, .
    Nope.

Test will shut down the HPTA 100%, yust like Tren . Even at a low dose, 200mgs every week of Test will cause complete shutdown in about 4-weeks...

fred9 is offline Member
    Nope.

Test will shut down the HPTA 100%, yust like Tren. Even at a low dose, 200mgs every week of Test will cause complete shutdown in about 4-weeks...
    recovering from tren is 10times worser then with test..

Not for me, maybe for some...

But I was yust talking about the shutdown of HPTA when you are on.

I agree with both of you on the recovery being harder on some than others,however it also depends on the length and time spent on being ON cycle.

Bigmax, ive decided im gonna jump to 1g of primo a week, i hope im not disappointed....

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Bigmax, ive decided im gonna jump to 1g of primo a week, i hope im not disappointed....
    thats got to be expensive.

Agreed, I bounce back off Test no problem.. Tren /Deca it takes MONTHS. Fuk that.

Vitor, yea should've been more specific.. I was referring to the recovery period mostly.. If I was on year round Test then Tren/Deca wouldn't make a difference to me but I only generally cycle a couple times for 8wks and I like to bounce back quick as to hold all my LBM.

thats got to be expensive.
    Aw its not that bad...well see tho..maybe its a waste, maybe not...if i get hairloss ill simply channel the funds towards GH then and stick to that and Test...

Depends on what is expensive.. I know people who spend 100$/night at the bar, so yes bodybuilding is just as expensive as any other lifestyle but you look better and feel better and sacrifice the BS. Seems like a good trade to me
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Yea i talked alot with goose and vitor and Goose couldnt put in words how much primo meant to him!!!!! So i decided to give it a try...hopefully, all will go as planned...!!

It seems to me that it is more prefered by BBers that are pre contest more the muscle sparing effect while on the diet...again at the dose I did ..didnt see anything significant.

Yea ive heard it has a great anticatabolic effect and for some, great hardness too...not really sure how tho since its not that strong of an androgen.....is it?

No!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information