Thread: clen question

hockeyman is offline New Member

clen question

hey guys, i had a couple of questions about liquid clen , i did do a search and couldnt find a specific answer. 2 weeks ago, i finished a 6 week cycle of oral winstrol . the results were pretty good but i wanted to get a little more cut up (i am already pretty cut, around 7-8% body fat). anyway, i ordered some liquid clen and wanted to know how long i should wait to take it. i know that the oral winstrol is pretty hard on the liver and i know that liquid clen is the same. should i give it a couple weeks or a couple months? thanks in advance.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyman
    hey guys, i had a couple of questions about liquid clen , i did do a search and couldnt find a specific answer. 2 weeks ago, i finished a 6 week cycle of oral winstrol . the results were pretty good but i wanted to get a little more cut up (i am already pretty cut, around 7-8% body fat). anyway, i ordered some liquid clen and wanted to know how long i should wait to take it. i know that the oral winstrol is pretty hard on the liver and i know that liquid clen is the same. should i give it a couple weeks or a couple months? thanks in advance.
    Clen doesn't work that way, I'd do some more studying before employing it.

M.

hockeyman is offline New Member
    i had done some research and read through the handbook on here. i guess i was misinformed that it is rough on your liver. if not, does this mean i can start right away?

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    7% you lucky bastard, THATS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU, I WOULD KILL TO GET TO 7%.

clen is not hard on the liver, but if i was at 7% i would just stay there, otherwise you risk a rebound effect when you come off. clen never did much for me at all. i think ephedrine is more effective but everyone is diifernt.

Thread Information