castertroy is offline Associate Member

run 2 test until kick in time

i asked about this before but i am ordering gear soon so wanna make sure my last adjustments are ok.

test e at 500/week weeks 1-12
    prop at 100/ eod weeks 1-5
    deca at 400 weeks 1-10
    letro at .5 ed ( to keep gyno down)
    milkthistle, niacin, hawthorn etc. for supplements
    pct will be basic nolva and clomid, worked well before.

stats: 22yrs old, 208lbs, 5'10, training 6yrs, 2 cycles( test e 600 and winny) and ( anavar )

is the prop at an ok dose? i did run test e at 600 before. and will letro keep my gyno down, (small lump).

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    its ok no prob but extend the deca one more week

what about the letro question?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Don't see a real reason to run two test. All you are going to do is screw up your hormone levels when you drop 100mg after the 5th week. Run the test and deca and thats it. If you want a jump start most people run some dbol for the first few weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castertroy
    what about the letro question?
    On my test/deca i been using LiquiDex every day to help fight gyno. The pro's of running this throughout the cycle far surpass the con's in my option.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Cycle looks good to me Prop is a great kick starter for the cycle........As hosm4ever stated you can extend the deca for one more week if you choose to....

As far as the letro I ran it at .5 during a cycle when I a little gyno from a previous cycle and had no problems whith it worsening.....

Blog Entries
    Sorry read the org post wrong on the second test type , hope this helps

"Testosterone Propionate Stack
    What stacks well with testosterone propionate ? Everything! Many people´s favorite´s are Eq (boldenone undeclyenate) or Deca (nandrolone decanoate), but really, anything will stack well with test prop. Tren (Trenbolone Acetate), Masteron , and/or Winstrol are also favorites for many on a cutting cycle, myself included. It´s important to remember that since test prop has such a short ester, most people stack it with other short estered drugs, the rational being that they need to endure frequent injections for the test prop to be effective, so they may as well be using other drugs requiring the same dosing protocol. "

THANKS HORSE!!! ive been trying to get an answer for weeks about gyno. i have a small lump which IS going away with time but i still wanna cycle in a few months. did u find it killed ur sexdrive at all? i guess the test and letro will cancel each other out.

as far as the prop, ya im using it as a kick start. dont wanna do dbol yet.

oh, and im adding finasteride for hair, my precious precious hair.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by castertroy
    THANKS HORSE!!! ive been trying to get an answer for weeks about gyno. i have a small lump which IS going away with time but i still wanna cycle in a few months. did u find it killed ur sexdrive at all? i guess the test and letro will cancel each other out.

as far as the prop, ya im using it as a kick start. dont wanna do dbol yet.

oh, and im adding finasteride for hair, my precious precious hair.
    When ran with test it's not to bad it did slightly deminish the normaly rageing sex drive I have with test but only slightly.....It will also tended to dry out your joint's a little bit but with deca in there you should be fine....

I also have ran it by itself with out test at a gyno reversal dose of 2.5 that will totaly f#ck up your sex drive and dry the hell out of your joints......

Hope this help's cycle looks good.........

PS dont be so F#CKING vain worry about growing muscle not losing a little bit of hair.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006

PS dont be so F#CKING vain worry about growing muscle not losing a little bit of hair.....
    Werd. I have MPB and i am shedding a little but i'll trade muscle for hair any day . Once you get to a certain point , BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Werd. I have MPB and i am shedding a little but i'll trade muscle for hair any day . Once you get to a certain point , BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
    Yup and as you can see in my avy my hair is long but one day its gona get cut the F#CK off when it starts getting to thin.........

Oh well I am willing to make the trade hair for muscle bring it the F#CK on I'll make the trade!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys. ya, letro off cycle did kill my sexdrive but at this point all i wanna do is build muscle, so like horse said, bring it on!

Thread Information