ascendant1227 is offline New Member

Test E and deca update.

I am five weeks into my third real cycle. I am a little dissappointed. I started at 210 w/ 18% BF. I am now up to 218 with 15% BF. I just have not gained as much weight as I thought I would. The cycle consists of:
    wk 1-4 40mg dbol /day
    wk 1-12 500mg test e/ wk (250mg twice a week)
    wk 1-10 300mg deca (150mg twice per week)
    wk 14-19 pct
    Strength has gone up about 5-10%. My diet is good. I consume 250g+ of protien per day. Should I be happy or should I expect more? Just though I would blow up. I have actually had people say I have lost weight. WTF?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Question is how many calories a day are you getting

Kale, honestly I will have to guess between 3000-4000. I drink five shakes a day at 60g protein per shake. Then three good meals.

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    here is the thing. the deca has not kicked in completely. Second, you are running a little light on the deca. maybe up it to 400. Also, yeah you haven't gained TONS of strength but you went UP in weight and down in body fat. that by definition is a lean mass cycle. those are great results for that short of time. if you want to gain strength, you need to eat more lean calories.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    wait one more week it will hit then, start to eat more protein in form of real food 1KG of chicken,12 eggs, 750gram steak every day.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    ive read test cyp and eth take bout 6 weeks to kick in.good results so far.eat heaps

Thanks alot guys, I guess I am just not eating enough. I did not expect to lose so much body fat. I did not think this was a cutting cycle.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    What are your stats? I don't think you're getting enough protein...unless you weighh 125lbs. I am in no way an expert, but you should be getting 2x your weight in protein a day. Also ease up on the shakes and try and get the protein through real food. But other than that, I'd give it a week or two more...For me Test and Deca don't kick in until around weeks 7-8.

vermin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant1227
    I started at 210 w/ 18% BF. I am now up to 218 with 15% BF. I have actually had people say I have lost weight. WTF?
    First off, you started off pretty fat, so that is going to be significant in how people look at your progress.

Second, you started with 172 pounds LBM ("not fat") and in 5 weeks you are at 185 - that's 13 pounds. Sure, there's likely to be water there, but that still a hell of a physical transformation in a month.

I am not sure what you mean by "blow up", but for most of us it takes at least 3-4 cycles to look like Ronnie....

moto man is offline Junior Member
    I'm just finishing week 6 of an Test E cycle...I kick started with prop and didn't see much for gains from week 3-6. My strength and weight have shot up in the last week. Sometimes Test E takes a while to get things going.

Eat more too. 6 meals a day. Aim for atleast 5000 cals. I only weigh 200 after week 6, but it takes me 6000 cals/day to grow...So get eating.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    3 good meals ???? not good bro... thats probably your downfall...i know your thinking well im getting the protein.. oh well.... you need to have at least 5 to 6 good meals... including vegtables, and good carbs along with protein....and your taking TOO many protein shakes... yoru depending on those.. and thats not good... get your diet in check and maybe you will see better results

Thread Information