Rocky9 is offline New Member

1st cycle done!!! WHAT THE HELL DO I DO W/ CLEN???

Ok, just finished up my first cycle, consisted of 8weeks Andropen , 5 weeks eq, and 5 weeks of dbol , proviron ed, and nolva ed too. Now my pct is on with clomid and nolva and I am taking clenbuterol to drop some fat and retain gains.

My question has to do with the dosing and use of benadryl with clen . I am going to run it for 8 weeks, and I am taking it 1 pill a day and adding a pill every few days slowly, increasing to 10 pills per day by week 4. This is the schedule I am trying to follow:

week 11: 1-1-1-2-2-2-2 = 11 total/week
    week 12: 3-3-3-4-4-4-5 = 26
    week 13: 5-5-5-6-6-7-7 = 41
    week 14: 7-8-8-8-8-9-9 = 57
    week 15: 70 (10 tabs daily)
    week 16: 70
    week 17: 70
    week 18: 70

The thing is the tabs are 40mcgs each by Hubei. Whats the maximum dosage I can take per day? I've never read abt anyone going up to 400mcgs per day. And I do not want to run it for 2weeks on/off, I've decided on 6-8 weeks straight with cardio and lifting, clean diet of course. When do I use benadryl, and how much?

I've also read abt ketofin and cytomel in conjunction w/clen, please expound if possible on what the purpose of these 2 are... I am already on taurine. Thanks!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    you need to do more research mate. That ammount of clen will have you shaking so much I doubt you could walk! 200mcg is considered a high dose. You need to gradually up the dose 1 tab every three days. If you monitor your body temp it will go up half a degree when you are using a good dosage for you. You will also find at the penultimate dose that you get the shakes a little bit. Stay at that dose then run benadryl 50mg per night during week three while remaining on the clen.
    You can reapeat the clen dose two or three times a day if you wish but def not 400mcg in one go.
    You dont need ketoifen as this does the same thing as benadryl (up regulates Beta receptors). I would also leave the T3 as you are in PCT and it can waste muscle which you are trying to avoid. T3 is better used with AS IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    you need to do more research mate. That ammount of clen will have you shaking so much I doubt you could walk! 200mcg is considered a high dose. You need to gradually up the dose 1 tab every three days. If you monitor your body temp it will go up half a degree when you are using a good dosage for you. You will also find at the penultimate dose that you get the shakes a little bit. Stay at that dose then run benadryl 50mg per night during week three while remaining on the clen.
    You can reapeat the clen dose two or three times a day if you wish but def not 400mcg in one go.
    You dont need ketoifen as this does the same thing as benadryl (up regulates Beta receptors). I would also leave the T3 as you are in PCT and it can waste muscle which you are trying to avoid. T3 is better used with AS IMO.
    Thats what I was thinking, that 400mcg is pretty high. I took 1 tab my first day and 2 the second day (80mcgs) and felt no sides at all. Will continue to ramp it up to 200 if possible and keep it there for a few weeks. Would 200mcgs per day for 4 weeks help me to reach my goals of retaining muscle mass and dropping some fat?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Ok, just finished up my first cycle, consisted of 8weeks Andropen, 5 weeks eq, and 5 weeks of dbol, proviron ed, and nolva ed too
    yeah - clen dose is way too high, but more importantly - where did you find that cycle ? it sucks..... eq needs to be run at least 12 weeks ( unless of course it is short estered )

look like some serious research is needed

good luck

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky9
    Thats what I was thinking, that 400mcg is pretty high. I took 1 tab my first day and 2 the second day (80mcgs) and felt no sides at all. Will continue to ramp it up to 200 if possible and keep it there for a few weeks. Would 200mcgs per day for 4 weeks help me to reach my goals of retaining muscle mass and dropping some fat?
    There is no specific dose with clen . Do not aim for 200mcg just aim for what feels right for you. Everyone reacts differently. Yes used properly clen will help with fat loss and many including me would say it has an anti catabolic effect. Agree with earl too, next time you cycle do some research as that was not a good cycle.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I would never run clen for more than 2 weeks on. I always lose fat the first week in abundance, and then by the 2nd week it slows down so that by week 3 its not coming off at all. You take 2 weeks off and then go back on again and you start losing all over again, its great. I never seem to put back on any of the fat I lost during those 2 weeks off either.
    I found that 160mcg/day is my limit, everyone is different though. Ive read where some cant go over 80 mcg/day because the sides are so bad. Also, you didnt mention taking your taurine to avoid cramps. If you dont take it when your doses get higher you will cramp for sure.

I am taking Taurine! If I want to aim at using clen for more of the anti-catabolic effect, wouldnt the 6 weeks on work better? Can I do 2 weeks on 1 week off? Benadryl during the off week?

dude, at 120 mcgs plus your entering a world of enlarging hearts. 200 mcgs, you not happen. shaking and cramping all over.

400mcgs - your dead

dude, i only could handle 100mcgs a day. there is great forum on how to cycle clen properly. it is for 42 days. 1 week on, 1 week off.

do you know where that thread is? I searched but clen pops up everythign!

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    dude, i only could handle 100mcgs a day. there is great forum on how to cycle clen properly. it is for 42 days. 1 week on, 1 week off.
    Yeah, everyone is different. I can handle 160 mcg/day just fine. He should only take the clen 2 weeks on and then stay off for 2 weeks. Ive read that the anticatabolic effects are the first to go when you stay on longer than 2 weeks.
    As far as the taurine, I need to take 6 grams/day of that when I am on 160mcg/day of clen.

I am taking Taurine! If I want to aim at using clen for more of the anti-catabolic effect, wouldnt the 6 weeks on work better? Can I do 2 weeks on 1 week off? Benadryl during the off week?
    Believe me, when youre taking over 160 mcg/day you will be wanting to get off for 2 weeks. Its a matter of the side effects getting very tiresome. You will welcome the time off, believe me. 6 weeks on is crazy. I know a guy that has been competing at nationals for awhile now and even he doesnt stay on longer than 3 weeks. I would stick to 2 weeks on, 2 off.

OK, just to make sure I got it correctly, I do 2 weeks on, and 2 weeks off. So thats 4 weeks total for one cycle. You can do this up to 12 weeks, or 3 cycles. right? Do I use benadryl or t3 in my 2 weeks off? I want to keep muscle gains! After 2 weeks off, do I start it out at 1 tab again or up it faster? thanks so much for the help

OK, just to make sure I got it correctly, I do 2 weeks on, and 2 weeks off. So thats 4 weeks total for one cycle. You can do this up to 12 weeks, or 3 cycles. right? Do I use benadryl or t3 in my 2 weeks off? I want to keep muscle gains! After 2 weeks off, do I start it out at 1 tab again or up it faster? thanks so much for the help
    I dont run it enough to worry about how many cycles I can run together. I usually just run it while Im on, and do it every other 2 weeks. I havent really run it for maintaining muscle mass, I use HGH for that. So youll have to research into how long you can do this. I dont run benadryl or t3 at all and still get great effects. I do take the generic form of claritin, which is an antihistamine. I take this for my allergies and not for the clen , but I suspect that it works the same as benedryl. I take the claritin each and every day.

Can someone tell me where I can find information on running an ECA stack? How much of each? How often? I am going to do 2 weeks on/off clen and want to run an ECA stack in between.

Oh and where can I get some cheap ephedrine? As far as I remember, it's not banned yet right?

Can someone tell me where I can find information on running an ECA stack? How much of each? How often? I am going to do 2 weeks on/off clen and want to run an ECA stack in between.

Oh and where can I get some cheap ephedrine? As far as I remember, it's not banned yet right?
    Thats what most people suggest, run the ECA in between. Like I said though, I never gain back any of the fat I lost taking the clen during those 2 weeks off. I am able to maintain my loss just fine, so I dont worry about ECA. You might just try running the clen without it, I dont think youll be dissapointed. Ephederine came back on the market again, but at a much lower dose than before. Dont hear much about it now, just do a search on the web and something should pop up.
    Keep in mind that your diet still needs to be good while doing the clen, I wouldnt consider clen a magic pill.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    only with spot on diet bro clen isnt a miracle drug and even a dose of 200 mcg can be considered high u should ramp up 20 mcg ed until side become to much just be carefull clen if not used properly has many side effects in the respritory and heart department but if u pay attention to ur body u should be fine
    i didnt want to use the benidryl so i did the 2 wweks on 2 off method and only took the dosages to 120 mcgs worked great for me but i also was using it for it's anticatobolic(ability to block cortisol)properties to stopp the break down of muscle ,gl

thanks for the posts! I am trying to cut my bf down to 10-12% before I do a hardcore bulking cycle. I am currently at 15-16%. Does anyone know the doses for an ECA stack??? PLEASE POST

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    I am finishing up my clen cycle and it is very different for everyone. I will tell you that I have ran it one week on then one week off as I dont feel it really after about 3 days. When the week starts that Im on the clen and I hit 6 pills (120mcg) I will tell you that I have a hard time getting to bed cause sometimes the heart will be beating so hard that it shakes the whole bed. This happened twice and prompted me to go down to 5 pills the first day back on and then ramp back a day or two later to 6. Beast is right about running the benadryl every 3rd week. Some dont believe in the theory,but for 6 bux a box why wouldnt ya. This is the cycle ive been doing and every other week I swap it out with E/C/A stack. Worked very, very well for me. No matter what way you decide to run it someone will disagree. Some say 2 days on 2 days off. Some 1 week on 1 week off. Some say 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. And then the run it 6 weeks straight. But researching you will realize that no one really goes over 6 pills (120mcg) per day. You dig? Test it out and see what works best for you.

Its a modified version of Jack87's Clen/T3 cycle.

Day 1 Clen 60mcg
    Day 2 Clen 60mcg
    Day 3 Clen 80mcg
    Day 4 Clen 100mcg
    Day 5 Clen 100mcg
    Day 6 Clen 120mcg
    Day 7 Clen 120mcg
    Day 8 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day 9 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day10 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day11 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day12 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day13 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day14 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day15 Clen 120mcg
    Day16 Clen 120mcg
    Day17 Clen 120mcg
    Day18 Clen 120mcg
    Day19 Clen 120mcg
    Day20 Clen 120mcg
    Day21 Clen 120mcg
    Day22 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day23 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day24 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day25 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day26 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day27 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day28 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day29 Clen 120mcg
    Day30 Clen 120mcg
    Day31 Clen 120mcg
    Day32 Clen 120mcg
    Day33 Clen 120mcg
    Day34 Clen 120mcg
    Day35 Clen 120mcg
    Day36 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day37 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day38 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day39 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day40 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day41 E/C/A stack 3xday
    Day42 E/C/A stack 3xday

Its a modified version of Jack87's Clen/T3 cycle.

Hope that helps

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    For my E/C/A stack I take

25mg Ephedrine
    200mg caffine
    375mg White Willow Bark (Natural Asprin)

3Xper day

But you can swap the whith willow bark for a baby asprin or I would do 1/2 a regular asprin.

Thread Information