Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Daveskidoof3 is offline Junior Member

Ordered a bunch of sachets today

Placed an order for a bunch of sust 250 sachet's,any info on these would be great. Thank's

Anyone have any recent experience with these,and success?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    No offense, but isn't that something you should be asking BEFORE you place an order for a "bunch"???

I have done alot of research on these, lot's of mixed opinion's. I am sure they will do just fine,just wondering if anyone is on them now,and how it is going. I always do my research before I just start putting stuff in my body. I am not a newbie,not a vet either yet,so it never hurt's to ask you pro's.

vermin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    No offense, but isn't that something you should be asking BEFORE you place an order for a "bunch"???

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Satches have shown to be quite good. Great for shipping, and passing through detectors. PM a mod or Vet the UGL to check if it's legit. Some have been known to under dose their products.

Owned because I did not explain myself completely? VIXEN

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    i ordered my sachet's gear more than 3 weeks now and haven't gotten it yet...i usually get my gear in a week ..hopefully come through

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Just a word of advice, make sure you filter them before you use them. I have heard lots of horror stories about infections from juice in sache's

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    depends on the source? There is only one true maker of sachets

Quote Originally Posted by cantspeak
    depends on the source? There is only one true maker of sachets
    Well if the source starts with an "A" filter them

valcon is offline Associate Member
    i made an order in july and it was sent in two packages on different days and they both got seized, so i think coustoms is on top of the address's where its being shipped from, good luck "valcon"

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Have you got the 5ml sachets by the original lab or the 3ml sachets by the indian copies?

NX402 is offline Junior Member
    I ordered some 5ml ones got them in 3 weeks.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    all they are is stealth packetss like they stated above good for shipping ect.....

Hope I get mine,and I hope it is clean I heard good stuff about that stuff from the A source. Hope it work's

frank12391 is offline Member
    I got mine in less than 10 working days and I'm in Australia. We have the toughest customs here, they even opened the pack for inspection but was cleared. I don't believe they have caught on here yet. Anyway I did see a lab test on their suss product. There was a total of 250mg of test but there was only 3 diff esters. I don't have a copy but off yhe top off my head looked something like this:

Test prop 40mg

Test decanoate 100mg

Test cyp 110mg

I tryed the cyp and it was dynamite and painless. Be sure to swab the pack before you drawl out the oil. I used a 10cc barrell and got about 5.4ml. I think it's best to keep it in the barrell with the pin and cap safely on. You can drawl what you need with a 3cc. Less transfers, less risk of conamination. The other reason I used the 10cc is that there is room to aspirate before drawing what you need with a 3cc. Pull the pin off the 10cc, slip the 3cc in, draw and shoot. Replace pin on the 10cc. Couldn't be easier

Kale

Why do you think they should be filtered from that source? From what you heared or personal experience? Can you elaborate a little. I am very interested in your opinion.

onefm is offline Associate Member
    I received some tren in 14 days.. Been waiting a while for the sust. Sometimes it just takes a bit for some reason. I read a lab test on the sust sachets and it showed it to total 243 mg / ml wich I think isnt too bad at all.

As far a filtering goes.. I didnt do it on 5ml of the tren and I had zero issues.

My brother is already on that sust and is making good gains with no complaints.

Glad to hear some good stuff about these! I think maybe it depend's on the person doing it,in a way. Could be that some people have a weaker immune system than other's. I suppose it is possible,hope I get good result's. I will keep it posted.

Quote Originally Posted by frank12391
    Why do you think they should be filtered from that source? From what you heared or personal experience? Can you elaborate a little. I am very interested in your opinion.
    Just from what I have heard. There was a guy that came in here and bagged the absolute shit out of that source. The thread was deleted but this guy was pissed, and it was all as a result of getting infections from the sachets. Having said that I use the same source but I only get the normal stuff, I have never tried the sachets. All I am saying is be carefull.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    I have a few bros in FL that used the Satches filterd them and so forth and before I posted i wanted to talk with him before I posted .... and the bottem line him and three bros pitched in and got a bunch and filterd them and so forth ... and after the fist injection he said he flet Sick as hell... but test flu can hit a few so he did another injection one glute and than quad now the glute was the frist and by the end or the first week It was bad swollen recd as hell and sore to the touch..... so he stopped the injects but too late he had a fever of 104 and he didnt even make it to week 3 he went to the doctors the ER were HE WAS ADMITTED for the fever and ABCESTS .. he was afread to tell the doctors ( he has been around the block ) But he didnt have to say a word This was not the first case they delt with this from the same Satches ..... he than learned that the Satches were contaninatied with a bactera so bottem line he got his glute lanced and his quad.... and one of the other guys decided not to go to The ER and ride it out .. by taking antibiotics bad move he had it worse wind up in the ER any way with a 6 day hospital stay..... So I know were he got them from which I told him That it wasa bad move .... ..

So I would never use them but hey it could have been a fluke But ... the hell with them chances ....

vermin is offline Member
    Sounds like bad filtering or other bad procedure. If done properly, bacteria can not make it through the filter. Also, there's evidently 3-4X the necessary BA in that stuff, so if given time nothing should be able to live. Unless we are looking at the evolution of a midget BA-resistant strain....

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    Sounds like bad filtering or other bad procedure. If done properly, bacteria can not make it through the filter. Also, there's evidently 3-4X the necessary BA in that stuff, so if given time nothing should be able to live. Unless we are looking at the evolution of a midget BA-resistant strain....

dont know what the deal was ...... All I know is that plenty of bros had problems with the Satches.. Now that was my question to becasue BA should take care of any bactarea and the doc said ( told him That there is plenty of bactera that can inqubate in a enviorment If the BA content is not propper .....I have sceen with my own eyes some UGL gear that after it sat for a few weeks get a white film on the top with white chunks in it .. So with a sealed Satches ..... you have no idea what batch did what and the guy that brewed your gear did he have a hang over the day they brewed your gear ... So dont thing for one sec that all is well in UGLvill ..... So yes shit can happen

You alway's have that chance of something going wrong, but that is the risk we take doing it. I got the flew pretty bad one time from some gear I got from a friend,but nothing that put me in the ER. Just have to try and do everything right and hope I guess. It's a risky game.

Never had to filter any gear, so any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank,s for all the reply's also.

vermin is offline Member
    Us the AR sponsor and order some Whatman's. For oil use the 45s. In any lab where I worked we considered that to be "sterile". If you really want to eb paranoid, you could order some BA there, too, and add enough so that it'd be 0.9% (that is less than 1%, not 90%!) and give it a week in the vial (you'll need sterile vials, too). Big syringes, big pins, away you go.

Most of the probs are because a lot of people are overlooking the fact that the sachets need to be swabed before drawing and the bacteria is prob on the outside of the packs!

I also spent 24 hrs in the ER for BP problems. I had 3 sets of bloods taken and urinalysis done. All perfect and they told me that they agressively checked everything because my BP was fluctuating. Neg for bacteria and viruses. I'v been using that stuff for 3 weeks now. After re assessing my BP meds, I am now fine. Everytime I hear about probs with that gear, supprise, supprise; they didn't swab the packs!

Quote Originally Posted by frank12391
    Most of the probs are because a lot of people are overlooking the fact that the sachets need to be swabed before drawing and the bacteria is prob on the outside of the packs!
    Right on bro, I think you hit the nail on the head

vermin is offline Member
    Hmm,, good point - I just "washed" mine with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. Still, if you filter it should not matter - I am just paranoid!

Recognize that injections go wrong in hospitals, too. Truly sterile - which is an absolute - is essentially impossible to achieve and maintain. An OR is not sterile, not truly is your medicine. It is just "reasonably close" and you hope for luck and a decent immune system.

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, swabbing the sachets is a must. That is the reasons most bros have problems.

onefm is offline Associate Member
    Yea.. I sterilize the crap out everything I get. Even the counter and area where I inject in.

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    it took 3 weeks, but i just got my first package of sachets. christmas is coming early!

great info. on the sachets guys. keep em' coming.

Anyone with more info? keep posting!!

I am still waiting for mine ..its been more than 3 weeks now . I ordered Iranin Test E. same time and got in a week.....Daves hopefully ours come thought

I hope mine show's,it sometimes takes a little bit!

MrMe is offline Member
    Just wanted to bump to see the status of your order, for myself and others...

None yet, only been 8 business day's since shipped. Soon I hope.

I am still waiting for mine, it was shopped on Sept. 09 I think they got my gear...I hate you US customs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information