Thread: Baby Cycle

liftN is offline New Member

Baby Cycle

Hey all,

Great site, sooo much info.... most of it is way over meh head atm but heres my deal.

My buddy and I are doing a cycle. Its a very simple one compared to most but its my first ever and his first with this gear. His goal is to put on some weight and keep it - my goal is to learn my bodies reactions. Sure i want to gain but i think the serious gains are a few cycles in the future.

Here is the gear we got and what we have planned. It changes every time we talk but... here is our idea. Please hit us with any advice ~ especially if its negative from your experience or something.

We are only using one chemical:

"Anabolin forte" 50mg/ml nandrolone decanoate (a vet steroid ) [perscribing instructions advise 1 mg per kg bw]

We are going for 8 weeks

Week 1 .5 ml
    Week 2 1 ml
    Week 3 1 ml
    Week 4 .75 ml
    Week 5 .75 ml
    Week 6-8 .5 ml

PCT 4 weeks and if we survive we are considering a big boy cycle with other gear.

My buddy got some Nova but.... I dont think were gonna need it. I would appreciate any advice at all on how this newbie cycle looks to you guys.

box101 is offline Junior Member
    why not just run 250mg test e a week?

keep dose"s the same.

one8nine is offline Banned
    okay you are going to do more harm than good

you are going to shut down your natural production of hormone and have less hormone in your body than you started wtih, think about it your normally produce 10mg of test a day on average, and one week you wanna put 25mg of hormone into your body to go for all week? dont forget about ester weight so its really like 17mg of pure hormone to last 7 days? when before you have 70mg of test to last 7 days naturally.
    this is a terrible idea.

dont do a baby cycle just use some nitrix or something and then when youre a real big boy try out a real big boy cycle

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Im with them.. Get some test, keep the dose constant, eat/lift your ass off, and watch yourself grow.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    anabolin forte...is a piece of c*** i used in a cycle along test and d-bol..and at a much higher dosage...about 400 mg thatz 6 ml per week....and it didn't do s***....my advice..get test....and if you are ever gonna do a cycle..get proper pct..thatz hcg ,clomid,nolva at least plus clen maybe insulin ..and gh if u have the money for it....

deca alone...at that dosage is a waste of money and......time..not to say that it shuts you down pretty good

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Yeah that is a very bad cycle idea. If you do that, like stated above, your going to do alot more damage than good

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yup.. pretty idiotic idea.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    bad idea read newb cycles to get a better grasp. more harm than good

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    educate ur self b4 using any aas

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    as stated above u should just go with a low dose test enth like maybe 400 mg per week split into 2 injections.no point in doing what u have planned out.it is a waste IMO.ur best gaines off of gear will come in ur first cycle so dont waste it do some more reasearch on diet and exercise so u have every peice of info in ur arsenal when u r ready to blast off.400 mg of test e ew isnt all theat much it is a begginer cycle .but i suggest use both learn more about what ur going to put in ur body and for now focus on a high calorie diet.are u taking in atleast 4000 calories everyday no i didnt think so without proper diet and training no matter what ur putting in ur body without those 2 in check ur wasting ur money and time gl and welcome to ar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    anabolin forte...is a piece of c*** i used in a cycle along test and d-bol..and at a much higher dosage...about 400 mg thatz 6 ml per week....and it didn't do s***....my advice..get test....and if you are ever gonna do a cycle..get proper pct..thatz hcg,clomid,nolva at least plus clen maybe insulin..and gh if u have the money for it....

deca alone...at that dosage is a waste of money and......time..not to say that it shuts you down pretty good

You know your telling an uneducated newbie to add clen ,insulin , and gh to his pct right there...right?

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    You know your telling an uneducated newbie to add clen ,insulin , and gh to his pct right there...right?

Not to be high jacking this thread .. I have noticed soome really bad advice to newbies latley as well ..... lots of nasty replys .... lets just remember when giving advice .... remember that the person has less experinace than you and you need to be basic ... suggesting Slin and HGH to a newbie is not the right advice ..just mt 2 cc

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    Not to be high jacking this thread .. I have noticed soome really bad advice to newbies latley as well ..... lots of nasty replys .... lets just remember when giving advice .... remember that the person has less experinace than you and you need to be basic ... suggesting Slin and HGH to a newbie is not the right advice ..just mt 2 cc

I agree....And I've noticed when someone posts there wanting to do something wrong....instead of just telling him its not good then telling him how to correct it theres 20 posts just saying ..ohhh retarded....thats stupid....etc. I guess ppl just want to add there 2 cents to everything.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah.. i guess u are right but sometimes I feel if a couple more guys say it the information is more credible.. I mean if I asked a stupid question and then only one guy would answer and explain its dumb.. I would be more confident on the given information if I get more ppl to verify it.

you cought that too
    he forgot synthol that could help too

I agree....And I've noticed when someone posts there wanting to do something wrong....instead of just telling him its not good then telling him how to correct it theres 20 posts just saying ..ohhh retarded....thats stupid....etc. I guess ppl just want to add there 2 cents to everything.
    yeah man if youre gonna post then add somethign to the thread dont just drop in to talk shti and never come back

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    yeah man if youre gonna post then add somethign to the thread dont just drop in to talk shti and never come back

Talk shit?

Ok gangsta weezy I'll be sure to do that.

liftN is offline New Member
    seriously thx all for the advice and thx for reading. we did some research and talked to some ppl but what we thought we knew is changing.

good times

Thread Information