Thread: Depressing

CS1400 is offline New Member

Depressing

I've lost 8 pounds after my dbol cycle so I'm wondering..what should I cycle next that I'll actually keep my gains? Thanks.

i don't like dbol only cycles, i think they are worthless. Was this your first cycle?

Nah I did a cypionate /anadrol cycle before this.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    How many threads are there here that say NOT to do a dbol only, you'll lose all your gains and you'll shut yourself down... did u pct?
    Cyp/drol, now that's a decent cycle.

why don't you try sustanon for 12 weeks, Sust is a good blend of many tests and i found it has great results. And you could use dbol , or test prop, to kick start the cycle

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CS1400
    Nah I did a cypionate/anadrol cycle before this.

Most if not all orals are used to jump start a injectable cycle, especially dbol .

Well I had some clomid, this guy at the gym said to use that for pct. I'm kinda new on the whole thing. I was never really confident about my body so I didn't care what the shit was as long as I got big. Didn't realize I'd lose it too.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    personally i dont see much use for dbol (except b4 i go on holiday lol), most gains are lost anyway.people often say i use it to kickstart but i say kickstart what?just so you blow up and get stronger quicker?

id say save your money and wait till the real stuff kicks in.a nice test e cycle or test and deca would be a good cycle for anyone.

i feel sorry for your loss,losing muscle(gains)stinks,most of us have to cope with it sometime.

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Have you still gained after the loss?

Maybe it was the water retention I'm losing or something? Because I don't look like I've lost 8 pounds. The weight on the scale is always lower but what I'm seeing is totally different. Not to sound like a pussy, but is sustanon safe to take? I heard that Deca will make you perminantly impotent so you can't reproduce as well as something about ****ing up your endocine (sp?) system.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    the gains from dbol are mostly water anyway.. so u are gonna lose them no matter what..

After I ran out of dbol I was working out alot harder and it seemed like up to the first week with no dbol I had some nice gains (started eating better and working out like a mad man, probably still had test in my system) and now I'm still working out and its all dropping. I hear I should really push myself (weight I can only do about 6-8 reps in a set) while at the gym.

it wont help u... u are gonna lose the water anyway... the small amount of muscle u might have gained u can possibly keep depending on many things... u should research a lil more b4 doing steroids IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by CS1400
    Maybe it was the water retention I'm losing or something? Because I don't look like I've lost 8 pounds. The weight on the scale is always lower but what I'm seeing is totally different. Not to sound like a pussy, but is sustanon safe to take? I heard that Deca will make you perminantly impotent so you can't reproduce as well as something about ****ing up your endocine (sp?) system.

this post just screams flaming.. dude, u really have to do some research b4 looking for easy answers.. there is plenty of imfromation here... start reading up, u will benefit from it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    this post just screams flaming.. dude, u really have to do some research b4 looking for easy answers.. there is plenty of imfromation here... start reading up, u will benefit from it.
    Impeccable observation.
    And I also agree with the water loss theory. Not quite 8lbs but most of it, the rest is just not keepable w/Dbol only regardless of PCT. Alone it promotes only artificial gains, think of it like Creatine. The body will restabilize after discontinuation.

M.

Thread Information