zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member

Test E - Run Arimidex or Letro?

Hello, im looking to control on-cycle bloat and possible gyno with Test E. I'm looking to use either Arimidex or Letro with 10mg of Nolva/day. I have reviewed other cycles but people seem divided about whether to use Arimidex or Letro and some posts are pretty outdated.

Im sure they are both effective but Im just wondering if you guys could help me select the better AI and tell me why.

Thanks for help!

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zaneisgreat
    Hello, im looking to control on-cycle bloat and possible gyno with Test E. I'm looking to use either Arimidex or Letro with 10mg of Nolva/day. I have reviewed other cycles but people seem divided about whether to use Arimidex or Letro and some posts are pretty outdated.

Im sure they are both effective but Im just wondering if you guys could help me select the better AI and tell me why.

Thanks for help!

IMO it would depend on how prone to gyno you are and the Mg dose you plan on taking If you are running just the test e .... than Adex should be more than enough... but if gyno is a factor .. than run the Letro .. But would safe the nolva for PCt running nolva with letro Is a little over kill IMO

Cool thanks for prompt response. Im finding Letro and Arimidex at the same price and studies claiming that Letro is more effective on the sponsored site. If it IS more effective than A-dex, why wouldnt i run it? Im not trying to second guess you or anything.

*EDIT* and if it matters, im also running 35mg of Dbol weeks 1-4 and im on week 2 and starting to see a degree of bloat already.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zaneisgreat
    Cool thanks for prompt response. Im finding Letro and Arimidex at the same price and studies claiming that Letro is more effective on the sponsored site. If it IS more effective than A-dex, why wouldnt i run it? Im not trying to second guess you or anything.

letro is stronger than Adex.... and depending on cycle or experinace would depend what you run ... So if you know you are gyno prone ... I would advice running the letro.... to supress gyno sides .... but if gyno was not the issue and just with a single compound cycle at a good dose ... and gyno was not a concern than Adex would be the better choice .. becasue letro sides can affect people differet and at different doses AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT LETRO AT A HIGH DOSE CAN CAUSE MORE PROBLEMS THAN JUST A SEX DRIVE PROBLEM....

thank you

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    Be careful letro has a rebound effect and you need to taper off of it or it can give you gyno from the estragen rebound , Amorosain is a much better ai and has no rebound effect and can be taken in cojuncture with novaldex without intrfering with one another. Also this means that you can use the amorisaon(spelled wrong) will on your cycle then at the end of your cycle over lap the too and stay covered the whole time . plus aromision raises test levels which means in pct while your waiting for the novaldex to kick in your still getting test rasing effects from the amorosian. go to ar and order it .

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    IMO it would depend on how prone to gyno you are and the Mg dose you plan on taking If you are running just the test e .... than Adex should be more than enough... but if gyno is a factor .. than run the Letro .. But would safe the nolva for PCt running nolva with letro Is a little over kill IMO
    Agreed.

I'm a letro fan, becuase boobies seem to be a fan of me. But Arimidex works great for a lot of people.

Thread Information