ascendant is offline Senior Member

what do you think of using hcg during cycles?

i've read mixed thoughts on this in the past and wanted to hear your guys opinions on this subject.

i know on the good side, the hcg allows your own test levels to come back up, keeping you from being suppressed for too long of a time. i also know that during those times, you'd also get the added benefit of your own test levels on top of whatever you're taking.

on the other hand, i have read opinions advising against the use of hcg during cycles. regretfully, i can't remember the reasoning behind those opinions off the top of my head, but i believe i had read reasoning in favor of this side somewhere on this site in the past.

so, just wanted to hear everyones thoughts on this subject and hopefully some good sound scientific/biochemical reasoning behind the opinions.

Surrender is offline Banned
    one of the smartest things you can do.....

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    i've read mixed thoughts on this in the past and wanted to hear your guys opinions on this subject.

i know on the good side, the hcg allows your own test levels to come back up, keeping you from being suppressed for too long of a time. i also know that during those times, you'd also get the added benefit of your own test levels on top of whatever you're taking.

on the other hand, i have read opinions advising against the use of hcg during cycles. regretfully, i can't remember the reasoning behind those opinions off the top of my head, but i believe i had read reasoning in favor of this side somewhere on this site in the past.

so, just wanted to hear everyones thoughts on this subject and hopefully some good sound scientific/biochemical reasoning behind the opinions.
    there are lots of reasons for running HCG during cycles ... like long cycles 15-25 weeks sertin compond side effects LIKE DECA .... So to say one way or the other would depend on the reason .... BUT IN MOST cases IMO HCG does not need to been run through out a cycle NOw the flip side to this is a 2 week run mid cycle for 2 weeks @ 250iu 3 X a week will help aid in recovery ... BUt if the cycle dose dont warrent it than I would say no..Remember that prolong HCG use CAN bring about GYNO .... So just stick with the basics

Thread Information