Thread: 2nd Cycle

PJVersion1 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle

Sus 375 and EQ, PCT Nolva and HCG ...any thoughts on how I should run it? I was gonna start the Sus and about a month in start the EQ, please advise...

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PJVersion1
    Sus 375 and EQ, PCT Nolva and HCG...any thoughts on how I should run it? I was gonna start the Sus and about a month in start the EQ, please advise...

OK first Welcome to AR bro ........... May i suggest some good old fashioned REASEARCH ....... that cycle idea of starting EQ half way through IS FLAWED EQ needs to be run 12 weeks or better also even though you are taking HCG I would also advise clomid with pct ....

before I get in to this any more please post your stats

AGE.. TRAING... WEIGHT... CYCLE... EXPERAINCE... DIET

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, EQ needs to be ran right away and atleast for 10 to 12 weeks. Side effects are very minimal. I would do 600 eq and 500 sus. that should be a great cycle! You need to post your exerpience, age, etc.... and what your goals are so we can help.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PJVersion1
    Sus 375 and EQ, PCT Nolva and HCG...any thoughts on how I should run it? I was gonna start the Sus and about a month in start the EQ, please advise...
    Was that Sus and Eq both at 375 mgs...If so save the EQ and just run the Sus @ 750 mgs / ew

Reason is Eq needs to be run at a lot higher dosage. Hell I'm starting to think EQ sucks. I run it @ a gram and don't see shiit.

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    Was that Sus and Eq both at 375 mgs...If so save the EQ and just run the Sus @ 750 mgs / ew

Reason is Eq needs to be run at a lot higher dosage. Hell I'm starting to think EQ sucks. I run it @ a gram and don't see shiit.

yeah its hard to know with eq. I did seem more vascular at 400 a week for 10 weeks. I stacked it with 500 test. But, its hard to know just what eq can do by itself since its a drug you don't want to take by itself. gains would be minimal to none. You took 1,000 a week? didn't notice anything?

PJVersion1 is offline New Member
    You think Winny would be better to run than the EQ...thanks for the feed back too

Thread Information