briansauras is offline Senior Member

couple DNP questions

1. If taking 200mg ED, would you take 100mg every 12hrs?
    2. How would you dose a 200mg cap?
    3. How would that dose work for someone who is 190lbs?
    4.How much difference is there between a 200mg for 20days and a cycle of 400mg for 10?
    5. Can it be taken post cycle or even off cycle?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Better off running Clen PCT..i would search the Members logs because there are many DNP logs.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    most places make 200mg cap's only. i would steer way the **** clear of DNP . the shit is poisen, and potentially deadly in 'safe' doses. i have hypoglycemic symptoms, my eyes are way worse, and i lost a ton of gain just using it twice, and never going over 600mg's a day. clen is garbage too. just eat perfect- like all meat and salad w/ lemon spritzed on it.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never seen DNP dosed at lower than 200mgs per cap but JSN is right, that shit is literally "poison"

SHAGGY is offline Member
    If you choose to use it be sure that you are extremely well educated on the matter, not pointing any fingers or anything, but with enough time dedicated to finding information on DNP you could more then easaly answer all the questions you have asked.

Nonetheless, considering its halflife it really isn't necessary to split up doses, although you might feel more comfortable doing so.

If you are making it yourself you could use the geometric dilution method posted in the sub forum of the lab forum to make your own caps. Or if your caps are small enough you could fill each cap with pure DNP and weigh it.

200mg is considered here to be a test dose, although I would strongly advise you to stay on 200mg for the duration if your whole first cycle. Also never increase the dose fast, considering its halflife it builds up, thus if you take 200mg for two days or so don't increase the dose because it is still building up, you should atleast wait until day 6 or seven to slowly up the dose, and I just wouldn't.

If you choose the low dose approach you need to know that it will result in approximately the same fatloss(maybe even more) with less sides. You kinda spread out the sides over a longer time period. But just to test your reaction to it, I suggest to go 200mg for maybe 10 days if you can handle it for your first run, maybe I am overly cautious, but with DNP it is good to be that way.

You should read up more on its use during pct, I can't answer this question.

Research.

Hope I helped.

SHAGGY

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    first I will add I have done DNP many many times and love the stuff.... as said they come in 200mg caps .... now here is where research is very important .... are you getting the powder verion or the crystline ? powder very very strong and sides are bad plus it last in your system long so if bad sides come on .. and stoped you will suffer ..... now the crystle version is fast acting go's in fast and when stopped is out fast( Highly recommend this version)

All the informatin on DNp will tell you that one should messure body weight to mg ... Dont, base it by body temp and sides (sweating) maninly when you take your first dose allways take a baseline body temp ...... your temp should not go higher than 102.5 no some say 103.... but i would not becasue once a temp of 103 is reached you are on fire and when you stop or cut the dose you temp can still rise by 1 degree or better so if you go by the 103 and stop you can jump to 104 + which is very bad so 102.5 is a very Ideal temp for DNP .......

Also keep in mind that the lower the dose its still working so if you are just running 200-400 mg you can run upto 14 -20 days which I feel is over kill... ideal 10-14 days is plenty useing dnp .....but I say research DNP find all information you can on it get a feel for what needs to be done before during and after DNP use get used to the idea or taking your temp 3 -4 times a day drinking plenty or water and sweating like a runnaway on a chain gang ...... also keep in mind that you results from DNP will be 4-5 days after you are off the DNP and drop the water bloat...

and remember RESPECT DNP ........IF YOU DONT IT CAN KILL YOU

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Any Other Thoughts On Dnp

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    1. If taking 200mg ED, would you take 100mg every 12hrs?
    2. How would you dose a 200mg cap?
    3. How would that dose work for someone who is 190lbs?
    4.How much difference is there between a 200mg for 20days and a cycle of 400mg for 10?
    5. Can it be taken post cycle or even off cycle?
    1. That dose is so low there's no reason to split it. Once doses increase you should definitely divide them. Twelve-hour splits are not necessary; we're not concerned with half-lives here, but rather the tolerance of side effects, most notably heat/temp. So four to six-hour dosing is sufficient depending on the individual and type (crystalline or industrial).
    2. Simply take it.
    3. Poorly, it is a novice starting point with emphasis on 'starting', effectiveness comes at higher doses.
    4. There is tremendous difference. The 200mg dose will be virtually ineffective for a nearly 200lb male regardless of duration, whereas the 400mg ED dose will work, but should probably exceed 10days for best results. Most men find 600mgs to be optimal and run it to satisfaction, but I caution you not to exceed three continuous weeks.
    5. Sure DNP has not aas cycle contraindications, and can thus be ran during, post- or pre-cycle.

Lastly, as stated by others, perform due diligence. DNP is not for the meek. There are several very real dangers involved in its administration, so be sure to perform the three R’s…Research, Read, Review!

M.

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    My advice other than what people have already stated....by a fan to place beside your bed. I am on my 12th day of crystal dnp and it is nothing to play around with. Make sure to take benadryl daily to prevent histamine reactions.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    DNP works great in my experience. Make sure you get the DNP with all of the vitamins and minreals included. Hint-hint...***Leave the sources out of this***

Eat regulary low in fast carbs and saturated fats with plenty of water. Your body temp goes up like no other. Try eating a potato while on DNP. Can you say hot as hell? I felt just fine on it, no problems.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    DNP works great in my experience. Make sure you get the DNP with all of the vitamins and minreals included. Hint-hint...***edited****p>
    Eat regulary low in fast carbs and saturated fats with plenty of water. Your body temp goes up like no other. Try eating a potato while on DNP. Can you say hot as hell? I felt just fine on it, no problems.

Agreed.......I like your hint....the very best.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    DNP works great in my experience. Make sure you get the DNP with all of the vitamins and minreals included. ***Leave the sources out of this***

love his stuff but he changed a few things with his caps like adding a few things and they come in 250mg caps now capsules now have Taurine and Sulbutiamine (a vitamin B analogue) added--for energy and mild euphoria, to counter the lethargy/misery of DNP side effects!

The capsules are 250mg of AWESOME lab-grade crystal, not industrial powder. They are combined with a blend of antioxidants including quercetin, ellagic acid, trimethyl glyceine, and (NEW!) sulbutiamine/taurine. (Most other sellers use corn starch filler)

Thread Information