Ne 1 ever bulk on Prop/tren?

Hey guys im pretty lean, 6-7% bf, around 9% when im bulking, and thats mostly water, ive been runnin enan/sust/cyp for 4 weeeks each and kept switching, working great, but im outta long ester for the moment, and ihave a bunch of prop, after i wait a couple weeks you think i could pop..

1ml prop ed
    .5ml tren ed

would i bulk on this? Because i know you retain alot less water on the prop, but my bud said he gained mass weight on prop.... What does everyone think? Ive got a show in 5 months, so i gatta bulk it till 2 weeks b4 the show.. good ol genetics.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes sir. Whats the dosage?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Prop and Tren are traditionally used at cutting agents. I'd save them for a cut and get some bulking gear

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Prop and Tren are traditionally used at cutting agents. I'd save them for a cut and get some bulking gear

How the hell is tren not a bulker? You can bulk on tren/prop, just add another compound and eat more.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Youre joking right!!

So what do you suggest SVT ?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I'm lean bulking on prop/tren right now, so yea it can be done. I like to have tren in my cycle no matter what it is. As far as test goes, I respond all the same to it, so makes no difference as far as which ester.

rukus43 is offline Associate Member
    bulking is more dependent upon diet, training style, and dosages. In this case add some anadrol and eat big and clean and lift for mass IMO.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i am just 24 days into a prop/tren 10wk lean mass cycle, already gained 8lbs so far and little to no fat or water. so i would have to say YES, you can bulk on tren and prop.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    PSH.. tren is by far the most effective bulkingcompound ot there..
    great str gains.. and a nutrient partioning agent which allows for UNGODLY LBM GAINS!

and since diet playes the hugest factor .. i would love to bulk w/the most pwrful agents out there and especially if this compound will allow me to bulk w/o putting on excess fat!
    when u cut all u need is a lil test for anticatabolic effects and maybe masteron for dryness

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Tren is good for bulking i knew that, but with with prop, that kinda turns it around into a cutting cycle..... so used togeather like I said isnt that traditional cutting cycle? my bad for the possibly wrong advice

Tren is good for bulking i knew that, but with with prop, that kinda turns it around into a cutting cycle..... so used togeather like I said isnt that traditional cutting cycle? my bad for the possibly wrong advice

Well I dont blame you for thinking that, things gets spread around easily.
    It doesnt become a cutting cycle just because test is in there. Its a common misconception.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    so.. if u use a short ester u have to cut?
    i bulk w/ short esters only since they getin the system faster and get wat u want..
    eq good for cutting since it doesnt do shit for muscle growth
    masteron good for cutting and ok for bulking
    deca good for cutting great for bulking
    tren great for both

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn the long ester...

Threadstarter,
    Were you stopping the long esters for a while or were you gonna just jump right on the prop/tren ? I couldn't tell from your post. If you've only been on for 4 weeks I'd say just continue w/out any breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Damn the long ester...

Threadstarter,
    Were you stopping the long esters for a while or were you gonna just jump right on the prop/tren? I couldn't tell from your post. If you've only been on for 4 weeks I'd say just continue w/out any breaks.
    just grabbed some more cyp, was just curious if i could use this prop as a bulker . Definetly will try, short actin deca , + prop + mast or primo.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I bulk and cut with Prop.. I'm not sure where all this misinformation is coming from.

Diet determines this not the drugs.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Some strange advice floating around on this thread, tren and prop is not just for a cutting stack only!!
    Tren is a amazing compound for either cutting or bulking and when you couple it with prop or any test the combination is one of the best, test and tren is the backbone to any good cycle weather cutting ot bulking,.

Diet is the biggest part of any cycle when bulking/cutting not the compounds used

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree tren is for both........

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    cant wait to start tren

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    You can bulk on any test and as far as tren ...Hell yes!!!!...remember the nutrition intake will dictate what type of cycle it is....

Thread Information