Warrior21 is offline Associate Member

Let's look at my cycles/diet/training. Please pick it apart.

Hello all. I'll get right into it;

DIET:
    An average day might look like this 5000 calories 35% pro/ 35% carb/ 30% fat
    440g pro, 440g carb, 166g fat

5 meals consisting of 80g pro, 80g carb, 33g fat
    PWO Shake I took 50g Dextrose,40g whey, 4g creatine and a multimvitamin for luck
    Before Bed I had 3 servings of cottage cheese and a table spoon of olive oil.

Carb Sources: Pizza(homemade), Oats, Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoe, Boniato, White Rice, Black Beans, Pasta
    Pro Sources: Tuna, Lean Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Cottage Cheese, Liquid Egg whites
    Fat Sources: Pizza, Almonds, Cashews, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Avocado

I eat basically the best foods, closest to natural as possible.

TRAINING: Back in the day I used to train with Bill Starr's 5x5. Now I'm more into the Chad Wtaerbury's High Frequency System. My conditioning is great, but it tends to be like that after training consistently for 5 years.

CYCLES:
    All real stuff, except for some shit from IP back in the day.

First run: Test E/Dbol 8 weeks. Test was 500mg/weekly. Dbol was 50mg/daily. Results=Nothing, a whole bunch of headaches.

Second try: RF2 (Rocket Fuel 2). It's Test/Deca 200/mg per ml each. I did 2ml's of that a week for 8 weeks and nothing again. Actually I gained 8 lbs in the first week but I'm thinking that was placebo/increased cals.

Third try: Fina, made by me with an Animal kit. 8 weeks, again about 6 lbs in first week after that nothing.

Current try: Var only, I'm at 120mg daily. Been on for about 6 weeks. All I notice is a very, very slight pump. And a few of my lifts are up. But then again I just switched to a different routine so it's probably the routine/ more focus on nutrition as well.

My experience with AS has been shit. I've never had any gains where I could say "Wow I feel the steroids ."

I've never even gotten any side-effects from steroids either. The onyl side effect I saw was headaches from the DBol back in the day. Then again, I can't even attribute it to the DBOl, you can never be 100% sure that that was it. So the steroids having any effect in my body at all is debateable.

CONCLUSION:
    I'm throwing it all out there. You see my diet,training, and cycles. Now, why am I not seeing results from steroids? What is going on?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Good luck man, I have no clue anymore besides what we found out already.

You 100% sure yer being honest with yerself in regards to your diet? Just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Good luck man, I have no clue anymore besides what we found out already.

You 100% sure yer being honest with yerself in regards to your diet? Just asking.
    Don't mind you asking, I like you bro. Anyways yea that's the diet I did for a couple of years when I hit those bulking cycles. Now with the Anavar I've eaten less but I'm not looking to get huge off of Var.

To answer your question, yes. My nutrition is sound.

Is that you in your Avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21
    Is that you in your Avatar?

No, it is what I think to be a realistic goal. A reminder if you will. I have a pic in the members section.

Seems good goal. I can get there.

Gotta think big and keep yer eye on the prize. I'm goin all out next go around.

My friend just told me a doctor around here had a young guy like myself on testosterone and his body completely rejected it. His test levels didn't even fluctuate.

I cant imagine that being true but........

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I cant imagine that being true but........
    Yes the kid talks alot of shit. But I think I'll talk to this guy. Actually he was thrown in jail because he isn't really a doctor. But now he's out on bond. I'm still sure he knows his share of knowledge.

bump

frank12391 is offline Member
    I'll take a guess, Check your thyroid function. You should anyway

Quote Originally Posted by frank12391
    I'll take a guess, Check your thyroid function. You should anyway
    Doc says thyroid is okay. Got bloodwork 6 weeks ago. Can I ask you how thyroid affects steroids ?

Just curious because I don't know how they do.

Thread Information