str8cubano79 is offline Junior Member

Having kids while juicing..

From those of you who have expereince, and those of you who are planning to have kids in the future..what drugs are pretty safe in terms of having kids for the future without any birth defects or problems, and how long should you be off juice before deciding to attempt to have children..thanks - str8cubano

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I took a lot of stuff and father 2 girls while on. I was taking :dbol , test enanthate , tren acetate, and EQ all while being able to father both of them. Talk to most men, and youll hear similar stories. I really think the low sperm count side effect is overblown. I got my wife pregnant the first time after her being off the pill 2 months, and the 2nd time she got pregnant 2 months after she stopped breast feeding our first.

idunk42 is offline Junior Member
    I agree that its blown out of proportion. Ive known guys that have gotten their wives pregnant during PCT as well.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    my buddy also had his wife pregnant twice while he was on juice, his kids are perfectly healthy

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bo,I have a healthy 9 year old and trust me when he was conceived I was on a monster cycle!!

i dont think that's what he means guys. I think he means whether or not it's going to affect the fetus.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    it really all depends, yet the effects would be more so if the mother was actively using AAS.From what most have said the effects have been nil...

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, no chances really of any sideeffects on the fetus if its the father that is using. If the mother was using, then all bets would be off. If the mother is using I would worry mostly about the sex organs forming wrong, especially if the fetus is a girl.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    it is safe! it is almost 100% fact (it is like the 4th most common question in a medicinal hotline aimed for mothers to be) and even they say there is no link between abnormalities and steroid use even if used while conception - and they are very conservative too(in men that is, if women has used then its a different case).

and yeah btw: my 2 month old girl is healthy and perfectly normal.. also conceived while on.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

having kids while juicing

Quote Originally Posted by PainfulPleasure
    i dont think that's what he means guys. I think he means whether or not it's going to affect the fetus.
    I did say ..."I have a healthy nine year old"..bro!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    not this again..................
    forthe record there is no proof watsoever that steroids cause any defects in children when the father is "on" when the female gets impregnated....
    i have had two of my 4 children whilst on some kind of roid/roids and they are perfectly healthy normal children..................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

one8nine is offline Banned
    not to hijack but i have a question relating to this

i was wondering if prolonged use and testicle atrophy (speaking of the end of a long cycle with no hcg ) would cause you to produce less sperm? or would the added test to your system be enough for your body? basicly do you produce more less or the same amount of spem is my question.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, and the quality goes down too.. for many ppl it works as a contraceptive.. but dont count on it.

str8cubano79 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for info bros, just double checking. I have read some threads on this before, but haven't been actively posting on the bodybuilding boards lately so thanks for heads up

Chins is offline Junior Member
    Getting them pregnant is one thing but is there birth defects and what not known wit steriods ? I know some guys who have issues

I hope and pray to god that noone has had any issues but I thoought I would ask because I have used and thought of but I am getting to the pt where kids are a thought but I would hate to jepordize kids for looking good on the beach

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Contraceptive while on cycle. I came off a 20 weeker in December. My wife came off the pill in January. Results: pregnancy in March.
    I think that the one month delay had more to do with the pill than my use of AAS.
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    yes, and the quality goes down too.. for many ppl it works as a contraceptive.. but dont count on it.

Thread Information