jessy is offline Junior Member

Question Deca (nandrolone), DHT and hair loss ???

First, Sorry for my bad grammar, my first language is french from Canada.

From the month of february 2006 to the end of april 2006 (12 weeks). I did a cycle of 400 Mg of Deca a week + 500 mg of Testosteron Depot (Enanthate ).

I did lost a lot of hair, specially around the temple regions. The hairline across the temples and perhaps the front begin to recede and create a widow's peak.

I did not touch any steroid since 5 month, and nothing have grow back up.

I heard a lot about DHT causing hair loss. Which steroid was responsable for it, Deca or Enanthate ?

I've tried propecia finasteride 1 Mg a day for 3 weeks, but I was losing my sex drive, and having problem getting an hard erection so I stopped Propecia.

Now I am afraid of doing another cycle of Deca and lose more hair.

Deca is kind of the only Steroid that I really like.

I know steroid with DHT are the worste for hair loss, but what is the brand name of the worste and which one would not affect the hair loss ?

And will my hair grow back or what I loss will never grow back, it have been 5 month already without steroid and nothing have grow back.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    The test caused your hairloss man, it converts highly to DHT unless you use finasteride or dutasteride with it...

Deca is so mild on the hair but you cant use it with Finasteride otherwise you get the full effect of Deca on the scalp...

I dont think many people will recommend a deca only cycle either...best thing to do now is stay on finasteride and get some rogaine...

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    it's hard to say what caused it, maybe you could give a couple more facts about yourself:

how old are you?

have you had any thinning or receding before?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    The test caused your hairloss man, it converts highly to DHT unless you use finasteride or dutasteride with it...

Deca is so mild on the hair but you cant use it with Finasteride otherwise you get the full effect of Deca on the scalp...

I dont think many people will recommend a deca only cycle either...best thing to do now is stay on finasteride and get some rogaine...
    What would happen on a Deca cycle only ?

Well for some people you get horrible deca dick and it shuts you down hard!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Well for some people you get horrible deca dick and it shuts you down hard!
    I can cope with that, no girlfriend now.

But losing hair is a big deal.

What do you mean by all the deca will go on the scalp if i take deca with propecia at the same time, sorry i am french and i don't really understand it ???

Steele is offline Member
    means the hairloss might increase so take it with dutesteride. i am also concerned with hairloss so keep my androgens (testosterones) to a minimum. right now i am running EQ (very mild on hairline) and arimidex only. when the sex drive starts to get affected i am going to use hcg and hop on propionate then switch to @500mg test with dutesteride and rogaine added.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steele
    means the hairloss might increase so take it with dutesteride. i am also concerned with hairloss so keep my androgens (testosterones) to a minimum. right now i am running EQ (very mild on hairline) and arimidex only. when the sex drive starts to get affected i am going to use hcg and hop on propionate then switch to @500mg test with dutesteride and rogaine added.

Take test and EQ with fina or dut and you will be fine. Fina works perfect with test as it was made for combating the converstion (5-ar inhibitor) into DHT. Using EQ by itself can shut you down just like Deca by itself.

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jessy
    I can cope with that, no girlfriend now.

But losing hair is a big deal.

What do you mean by all the deca will go on the scalp if i take deca with propecia at the same time, sorry i am french and i don't really understand it ???

use a shampoo instead of propecia.....

Old post!

Texans01 is offline Junior Member
    Could just be genetic...I've pretty much lost all mine. I blame my parents. Just shave & go.

Thread Information