bigfish is offline Associate Member

Jumping on the tren bandwagon

I was thinking about doing an Eq cycle, but it seems the general consensus that I will gain little next to nothing with it. So i'm scrapping it and plan on doing a cyp/ tren cycle instead. Now I understand that it should be ran no less than 8 weeks and no more than 12 weeks, so i'm planning a 10 weaker. I also gather (from the profile) that the acetate form dosage should be 50-150 mg ed. I'm not a big fan of taking an injection everyday, but i will if i have to. But i've also seen and enanthate 200 form of this and saying I chose to do 50 mgs everyday that would be equivalent 350 mg a week or almost 2cc of the enanthate form.

Could i simply do that injection (tren enathate) once a week or am I over simplifying things a bit? I'm 5'11 and 205 and this would be my first cycle of tren would that be enough? It seems like from reading the other posts no one does 350 mg's a week of tren so am i missing something?

Also I'll be starting my cyp and the tren at the same time but should I end them the same time? I'm thinking yes (both esters are around 15 days active) and start pct 2 weeks after my last shot but that's only if I go with the enanthate version. What about the the acetate version?

What do you guys think acetate or enathante or does it really matter? Thanks again and all comments/ suggestions will be appreciated (even the sarcastic ones).

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    acetate will leave your system quicker if it does not agree with you(sides). Tren for a first cycle... I am not happy about that. You could gain a whole lot with Test alone. I love tren and I hate it... I want to add it to every cycle and yet I dont ever want to use it again. Tren is evil, but it is really good.

Oh, enanthate can be shot once per week but I wouldnt advise it... more stable splitting into two shots per week.

Not my first cyle ever, would be just my first cycle with tren . So acetate would be better because i could discontinue faster if I couldn't handle the sides? How many shots at how many mg's would be needed with the acetate or does he maen split the enathannate into 2 shots?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Oh, enanthate can be shot once per week but I wouldnt advise it... more stable splitting into two shots per week.
    Which do you think I was talking about?

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfish
    Not my first cyle ever, would be just my first cycle with tren. So acetate would be better because i could discontinue faster if I couldn't handle the sides? How many shots at how many mg's would be needed with the acetate or does he maen split the enathannate into 2 shots?
    If you are going to use acetate, start with around 50mg ed and evaluate the sides. You can increase the dosage to 75-100md ed if you determine that the sides are tolerable or you are not experiencing any

If you go with enanthate , yes he meant to go with 2 injections per week rather than one. This will keep your blood levels more stable and hopefully reduce the amount of sides you experience.

I think i'm going to go with the tren e but, am I correct at assummin 10 weeks is an adequate time?, and startimg my pct at two weeks after last shot?

How does this look?
    Tren enanthate 400 mgs split into two injections for 10 weeks
    Cyp 400 mgs for 10 weeks
    two weeks after last injection start pct

Thread Information