orton4 is offline Member

is this a bad idea

would it be a bad idea to end the last month of a 10 week test prop cycle with dbol to gain some "last minute bulk" to the cylce? or does that sound like a stupid idea

orton4 is offline Member
    bump

poloblue is offline Banned
    ive seen cycle packages from a number of sources where they sell thier cycle packages like that. that is last 4 weeks of a 12 week cycle is dbol to finish the cycle. i believe they call it bridgeing.

orton4 is offline Member
    hmm any one know the benefits of bridgeing if that is what its called?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    it is not called bridging. Bridging is using a low dose AS between cycles. Basically you stay "on" all the time. Using Dbol at the end of a cycle is a bad idea. To me this suggests you have not got what you wanted out of your cycle and are desperately looking for more. Sticking in some Dbol is not the answer. Getting your diet and training spot on will more likely be your solution. Dbol at the end will just fill you with water bloat which is completely the opposite of what you want if your using prop.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    would it be a bad idea to end the last month of a 10 week test prop cycle with dbol to gain some "last minute bulk" to the cylce? or does that sound like a stupid idea
    There's nothing wrong with it

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    it is not called bridging. Bridging is using a low dose AS between cycles. Basically you stay "on" all the time. Using Dbol at the end of a cycle is a bad idea. To me this suggests you have not got what you wanted out of your cycle and are desperately looking for more. Sticking in some Dbol is not the answer. Getting your diet and training spot on will more likely be your solution. Dbol at the end will just fill you with water bloat which is completely the opposite of what you want if your using prop.

no i am very happy with my cycle results so far i still havae over three vials left and img onna score another one or two to extend it a couple more weeks because i really like the results and love the compound. but i wanted to see if added dbol at the end will give it an extra boost at the end of the cycle. that was my main reasoning behind the thread... but thanks for the input... i like straight answers from ppl who tell it how it is... its the only way to find out whats you are doing wrong, so thank you

Thread Information