moose932 is offline Junior Member

Anadrol making me crazy?

On my first week of anadrol now at 50mg/ed and on my third week of test 500mg/ew deca 400mg/ew (anadrol just came available is why I started it a little later). Anyway, I have felt weird the last couple of days, not really depressed but kinda of cloudy headed...just not normal. I am typically a really happy and easy going person, last couple of i have just felt down and unexcited about anything. I have been more stressed lately than normal so maybe thats it. Just checking to see if anyone else has felt this of fanadrol. I have taken dbol before and felt great...but this is definately different.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    elevated bp,headaches...etc.this is what makes you feel the way you do.take a motrin.
    and if you feel this way at 50mg I wouldnt advise uping your dose..takes 200mg/ed to make me get this way

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Carry on taking it for a few more days see if your body gets use to it if not consider dropping the dose if its affecting your life.

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    devel dog, thats crazy 200mg your headaches must be terrible at that dose right? im on anadrol at 50mgs a day and i got headaches too but there on and off. I defenitly notice the blood pressure going up.

dblock

devel dog, thats crazy 200mg your headaches must be terrible at that dose right? im on anadrol at 50mgs a day and i got headaches too but there on and off. I defenitly notice the blood pressure going up.

dblock

dblock

sorry guys, i didnt think it was going through, my connection was slow, please erase duplicates. I don't think i can.

dblock

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Consider cutting back on Anadrol-50

Anadrol is a great big-boy bulking drug; it's my favorite actually. Got up to 285 lbs. on it, once, and I'm only 5'-7" tall! Lot of fat and water weight came with that, but I play Prop for my Rugby team and bigger is better, in my opinion.

Bad side-effects of Anadrol, based on my personal knowlege, can include:

High blood-pressure
    head-aches
    nose bleeds
    loss (!) of appetite (I know this seems counter-intuitive)
    wheezing, shortness of breath
    opposite of "feelings of well-being", whatever that might be.

You find yourself in the gym, feeling like you can lift an house, and you're so out-of-breath and "out of it" that you just want to go home!

Definitely cut back on your dosage if you find it's affecting your mood, well-being, and work-outs. I've read that Anadrol and Dianabol have actually, mg. per mg. about the same effect. Guys think Anadrol is stronger because, while one might take two or even three Anadrols, one would probably never take 10 or 15 D-bols per day! (Much less 20!)

-BigLittleTim

thanks

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by dblock189

dblock
    anadrol is definately one of those drugs that are dose/weight related,you never mentioned your size so I can only assume and I wont do that.try taking 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the evening,just bite it in 1/2 and see if this helps

I am 5'10 205, not much body fat, dont know the %. I have kept taking the anadrol and feel okay. I think I just had a bad day. Getting ready to go 50 in the moring and 50 at night. Have kept a check on my bp and it seems fine so far so thats why I am going to go with 100 ed.

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Carry on taking it for a few more days see if your body gets use to it if not consider dropping the dose if its affecting your life.
    listen to marcus, thats good advice. I allways get headaches on andadrol, for the first 2 weeks, then the headaces leave. I get them back when I stop as well.

Tommy Boy is offline Junior Member
    Those "headaches" could be high blood pressure. Check it out ASAP!
    I don't think you want to have a stroke. It your body hurts ...it's telling you to knock it the F*** off. If BP is under 140/90... keep going. Otherwise you asking for trouble IMHO.

Thread Information